collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone Else Collect Star Wars...  (Read 579 times)

clonecommander

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone Else Collect Star Wars...
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:51:31 PM »
....Clones? I practically have my own Clone Army...I counted the other day, I have over ninety clones! I aim to only collect clones, I don't care much for the Jedi, but I have ended up with some, either by chance or in the case of my Clone Wars Shaak Ti, being dirt-cheap, new on card.   I wonder if any one else collect clones, or Star Wars figures in general.

Here are a few pics I have of my Black Series six-inch scale clones interacting with their Lego forms-

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have a number of OCs in the Star Wars universe that I want to turn into figures. Here are two of them, they are currently little more than head swaps onto different bodies-

These two are Eli ( the pilot with the indigo markings ) and Alpha Zeta (that's a factory head, on a Rex body). The thing about Alpha Zeta is that the head he currently has is a spitting image of what he looks like in my art.

Alzatia

Re: Anyone Else Collect Star Wars...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 11:55:58 AM »
Sweet pics man. I used to collect, but it was way to much so I sold most of my collection after my house flooded. Recently found so,e 4" clones while cleaning so I'm probably keeping those, I'm really fond of clones myself. I did preorder two of the SH Figuarts standard Clone Trooper figure. Can't wait for it, Figuarts are some of my favorite figures and now they're coming out with Clones, I had to get me some.

Also there's that Force Friday thing happening tonight at midnight, sadly most of what's getting released doesn't look that great.

clonecommander

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 04:09:46 PM »
Sweet pics man. I used to collect, but it was way to much so I sold most of my collection after my house flooded. Recently found so,e 4" clones while cleaning so I'm probably keeping those, I'm really fond of clones myself. I did preorder two of the SH Figuarts standard Clone Trooper figure. Can't wait for it, Figuarts are some of my favorite figures and now they're coming out with Clones, I had to get me some.

Also there's that Force Friday thing happening tonight at midnight, sadly most of what's getting released doesn't look that great.

According to sources, there is going to be a Lego gen 2 Bionicle-style characters, including Commander Cody, who'll I definitely need to own.

There are UNCONFIRMED rumors of an all-blue clone that is a Toys R Us only figure. He will be the Black Series six inch scale and that is all I know about it.  I won't be awake at midnight, but I'm checking my RebelScum forum feed to see if is indeed a clone as soon I'm awake the next morning.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 04:59:37 PM »
So far just this guy-  although the Funko bobble-heads are shockingly cute and I want them.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 05:37:28 PM »
i got a lot of stuff from the early 90's and 80's then the new legos, and hoping to get most if not all of the disney infinity figures too. love rebels the best *hugs kanan*
tons of new comics coming out. have you read any of them? they seem really decent. so far i'm trusting disney to not royally mess up star wars, and they haven't crossed me yet, so, YAH!

clonecommander

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 01:00:48 PM »
i got a lot of stuff from the early 90's and 80's then the new legos, and hoping to get most if not all of the disney infinity figures too. love rebels the best *hugs kanan*
tons of new comics coming out. have you read any of them? they seem really decent. so far i'm trusting disney to not royally mess up star wars, and they haven't crossed me yet, so, YAH!

In the comics department, I have not read any, but there is one character I from the new movie I might get if she is in the Black Series 6" scale, that is Captain Phasma. She has chromed stormtrooper armor and a cape. Don't know why she has a cape, but she looks cool from the images I've seen of her so far.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »
No but my boyfriend does and I love the expanded universe stories of them. I often look for new ones for him and it can be difficult to get him new ones since he's got a Ton of them. I do have fun hunting them down for him though and its always a thrill to find him someone he doesn't have,or better, someone he's never seen before.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:30:03 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal