collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st & 2nd!  (Read 11016 times)

GoodyGumdrop

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st (UPDATE:Mixed reports...)
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2013, 10:36:53 PM »
I may have to get 2 Twilights.  Stuff one and get the dress for her.  The other may have to come home with me unstuffed so I can clip her wings, stitch her up, and get her stuffed as just a unicorn.  Of course I will get Spike!!!

Oh, I didn't think of that, buying one unstuffed, removing the wings and stitching the holes shut, then take them to a physical store to finish stuffing them. LOL, I wonder what the BABW employees would think of that.... XD

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st (UPDATE:Mixed reports...)
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2013, 07:10:45 AM »
Ermagerd, Tomorrow, gaiz!!! I'm pumped <3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ElusiveLily

Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st & 2nd!
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2013, 07:54:30 PM »
I'm ashamed to say I only just now discovered these things. I was watching something I had recorded on the DVR a short while ago and I saw the commercial for Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. But I'm reading that they came out April 1st? Did they decide to bring them back?

I was really wanting to get Dash, but after seeing that Twilight...I don't know O.O

Flanuora

Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st &amp; 2nd!
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2013, 08:50:21 PM »
I didn't have time to read the whole thread if someone already said this... but my store told me that every store only got 25 Spikes each. So, if you want Spike I'd get him right away. They didn't know if they wild get more or not.  They said they have tons of Twilight. Just a friendly heads up.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »
I'm ashamed to say I only just now discovered these things. I was watching something I had recorded on the DVR a short while ago and I saw the commercial for Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. But I'm reading that they came out April 1st? Did they decide to bring them back?

I was really wanting to get Dash, but after seeing that Twilight...I don't know O.O

They're way cuter in person, if that helps your decision at all :) I was pleasantly surprised by how much better my Pinkie and RD looked compared to BAB's promo photos

Pinecone

« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2013, 09:31:06 PM »
Shipping to Canada is sadly quite expensive. I bought Pinkie on the BAB website, and I think shipping was $26. That's what I get for not grabbing her in the store while I could!

Yikes! I think I'll skip this then, cute as the Spike is.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st &amp; 2nd!
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2013, 01:39:00 AM »
I didn't have time to read the whole thread if someone already said this... but my store told me that every store only got 25 Spikes each. So, if you want Spike I'd get him right away. They didn't know if they wild get more or not.  They said they have tons of Twilight. Just a friendly heads up.

I know the pony stuff is limited edition but that just sounds silly =/ I sure hope that's not true.

Edit: The website mentions that Spike is 25cm tall. It could be that someone at your store misheard? I really don't think they would make him that limited without making a fuss over it.

My BAB still had Dash and Pinkie when I went in on Saturday, and the booklet I got in the post announcing Twi and Spike also had Rainbow Dash advertised. I've seen a scan of a US leaflet saying Pinkie and Dash are "back until stocks last".  I have Rainbow and she's really soft and the perfect size for cuddling so I'd honestly recommend her.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:15:53 AM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

ElusiveLily

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2013, 07:52:38 AM »
I'm still leaning more towards Twilight XD I just....those bangs OMG. A Twilight with bangs *dead*

I showed a pic of her to my mom and she was all "AWWW How cute!" So I put on my puppy face and said, "Can we swing by the mall while we're out today...since we're kinda going to be in that area anyway?"

They released her on the perfect day. Not only am I off from work, but today's pay day! So hopefully I'll come home with a Twilight! ^^

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2013, 08:43:02 AM »
I hope they will be here in Germany for christmas(we got Pinkie and Rainbow Dash 3 or 4 weeks ago I think and it looks like Rainbow Dash is sold out(the BAB website shows only Pinkie to order online)
I want Spike, even he looks like the one I ordered from UK

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2013, 10:02:17 AM »
I just picked mine up today along with Spikey! :3 I also found a long hair Rainbow Dash EQG doll!

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2013, 10:43:37 AM »
Got mine this morning!!  I was surprised that mom and I were the only ones in the store lol.  I'm SO in love with Spike.  I hope they make more Smallfry pony plushies (fillies, anyone?)

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:41 AM »
I operate on a different set of abbreviations than most people here. Every time I see one of these threads I wonder why Bath and Body Works is selling plushies.

I would buy these, for serious.  I want a pony plushie that smells like Winter Candy Apple or Pumpkin Pie...

thekozmicpig

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
I just picked mine up today along with Spikey! :3 I also found a long hair Rainbow Dash EQG doll!

Pretty much this but with EG Rarity instead. She's the only one I really want at this point.

...probably will get Fluttershy and RD soon, but no rush yet, but they both seem to be easier to find. Cost I bet.

The little girl in front of me also went for both Twilight and Spike and the lady made her do all this heart starting activities. Not for me, but it's nice that the kids can have fun.

Also the kid behind me was getting a Spongebob to go with his Patrick.

I like it when kids get friends for their toys. It's cute:3

GoodyGumdrop

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2013, 12:58:10 PM »
My online order from BABW shipped today! I should have a plush Twilight and Spike in about a week.

ElusiveLily

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »
Well, I'm happy to say that I'm a proud owner of a Twilight AND Spike. I'm afraid I didn't do the whole stuffing ritual, simply because it's kind of embarrassing. I've only been to BABW one other time, and that was when I was sixteen, and I DID do all that. It felt so awkward. So I managed to nap a Twilight with her crown and dress and just get out of there quick. I would have loved to get her shoes but it would have jacked the price up way too much.

Oddly enough, I was expecting there to be a big crowd, but it was practically empty. There was one little girl who walked in right after me who went straight for the ponies. Mom and I had to rush out of there real quick because a storm was brewing outside. We wanted to stay behind and look around and eat some lunch there but it wasn't happening :( We're both off this Monday, so we're going to try and go back out there and actually enjoy ourselves. I'm seriously thinking about snatching up Rainbow Dash if they still have her. I'll just buy her without the clothes to save on the cost. I really hope they don't all get snatched up over the weekend :( I don't remember seeing any Pinkie Pies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal