collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alpacasso??  (Read 3552 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Alpacasso??
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »
There's this adorable one on ebay that I might need, but with shipping it'd come out to about $30, which seems like an awful lot for what my ruler says 16cm is.

This is my problem too.  I have found a couple I really like, both on eBay and Storenvy.  But the price is basically the same at both places and quite a lot for a 6 inch plush.   They are *adorable*, but I am torn since I don't understand the high prices.   :/

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2013, 05:30:44 PM »
(:
Well, I'm condensing a lot of my collections-- I think I want to sell my tiny keychain versions. ^^ Sold to a lovely arena member<3
Spoiler
These are the three I have. (I have one more, but he's a bit lopsided, so I'll keep him).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Asking $10 each. ^^; I hope that's fair. That's what I paid for one in Japantown. Could cut a deal if interested in one or more. Shipping estimate is about $3 first class. Or $5 for priority.

I'm considering selling my big ones too (50cm?) but... I dunno... I'm pretty attached. I WISH I could find the 16cm ones. u__u;*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 01:33:10 PM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »
Oooooh, bandit! Tempting!

I will say that sometimes Storenvy sellers will have sales or discount codes. I was able to get the 40 cm pink Alpacasso (Momo-chan) from the Paradise series for $30, which included shipping from Japan (http://alpacasso.storenvy.com/ she's sold out of a lot right now, but still have some sales and pre-orders up). It took a little longer than the seller originally stated to get here, but overall I was pleased. And she is HUGE, LOL. I don't think I will be getting another one that size in the future, unless it's a supergood deal. I just don't have the room!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2013, 07:12:46 PM »
There's this adorable one on ebay that I might need, but with shipping it'd come out to about $30, which seems like an awful lot for what my ruler says 16cm is.

This is my problem too.  I have found a couple I really like, both on eBay and Storenvy.  But the price is basically the same at both places and quite a lot for a 6 inch plush.   They are *adorable*, but I am torn since I don't understand the high prices.   :/
The high prices are because the only way to get them is to win them from Japanese claw machines, which takes a lot of time and effort and they're only available in Japan, in a limited supply.

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2013, 12:07:39 AM »
I love Alcapasso, but I honestly can't tell the ones I want on eBay are fake :/ they look like the real deal, but I'm still not sure.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:35:30 AM by Scraleos »

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »

The high prices are because the only way to get them is to win them from Japanese claw machines, which takes a lot of time and effort and they're only available in Japan, in a limited supply.

Thank you!   This does help me understand.  :)

---

And on a related note, I got some money to spend and just got a pair of the 16cm (6 inch) plush.

Here is a pic of them:  (Seller's pic, not mine.)

They are just so cute!  I can't wait to get them in my hands!

Now I am back to being broke.  LOL!!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2013, 11:07:10 AM »
Waahhh so adorable! I wish they made more of a middle sized, it seems like they're either really tiny or huge =/

I caved and made an offer on one >.> even though im supposed to be saving money  >_<

Edit, annd I WON! Squeee my first one! x3 I opted for a huge one, since I got him for like, the price of two small ones. I got the yellow one :D

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:53:53 AM by Rhini »

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »
Congrats Rhini!   You should take some pics with your Kitty Kitty Kittens once it arrives!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2013, 07:41:01 PM »
Totally! I've acquired some new ones since the last photo. I have a huge collection of stuffed animals in general, so he will have lots and lots of friends!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2013, 12:51:18 PM »
I've got a teensy Alpacasso keychain thingy.. it's zipped, so it can store tiny objects.. I got it from TofuCute, which is a really kawaii UK store of cute Japanese goodies.. ^.^ I didn't think it'd be that small for the price (it was £3.99, and it's only about 3 inches tall 0_0), but it's so adorable.. think I may end up splashing out on one of the bigger ones to put my iPod in, eventually!

They're so, so cuuuuuute :D
Fight like a girl..

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2013, 07:31:51 PM »
Wow those are good prices! Glad to hear from you again BrightSide :hug:

I saw this on flickr and totally thought this was a huge alpacasso with a real person on it at first! XD

You are sooooooo soft……!! #RDJ #robertdowneyjr #figure #doll #alpaca by kyanko2003, on Flickr

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2013, 07:06:22 AM »
Congrats, Rhini! I have the pink one yours is next to. :3 Love the ears on yours!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2013, 07:15:39 AM »
Hehe thanks! The ears are what did me in x3

*now to play the waiting game....checks tracking again*

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2013, 08:38:23 AM »
Hehe thanks! The ears are what did me in x3

*now to play the waiting game....checks tracking again*

Waiting for them to arrive is the worst, lol!

One of my recent orders from a US seller never made it to me. :( And of course, I didn't get tracking. I've already contacted her, and she's on vacation overseas until next weekend, but was very nice and said she'd get a replacement sent out if it doesn't turn up. Hope everything works out! ^^;

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 09:26:58 AM »
My very first one came as a surprise thank you from MidnightMocha.

:D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal