Pony Talk > Off Topic

selling pokemon cards?

(1/4) > >>

Vampasaurus:
I'm getting rid of my old collection, and I have no idea where to start. Anyone on here have success selling Pokemon cards? (A big lot on ebay? one by one through a forum? selling them at a garage sale?)
 I know they aren't worth that much anymore, and honestly I just want a few bucks. I'm not expecting to retire with my cards. I just want to hear how you guys parted with your cards~

kaoskat:
Good luck!

okapishomapi:
Are they all old? I'm interested in any Ponytas (although I think I may have most of them) or Shinxes. I use them as tokens in my elf MtG deck :3

cobalte:
Commons and uncommons should be easy to sell as a bulk lot, same as things like trainers and energy. I know there's some holos from the first sets that are sought after, so you might want to check their value.

It'd be good to identify all the cards though for buyers to get more interest. Bulbapedia is a good place to start - just by searching "<card name> tcg", going to that article and checking all the sets that card was in, looking at the artwork and symbol will usually identify them :)

RandomPony:
Good luck! I usually trade the cards on websites and buy them went I seen them in garage sales but I have no clue on what to sale them as ^^; 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version