collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]  (Read 14719 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2012, 08:56:42 PM »
I understand RL issues, but I cannot believe the nerve of her trying to make YOU into the bad guy when SHE is the one who owed you money for such a long period of time! I'm glad you did eventually get your refund but anything she does to straighten things out at this point is too little too late in my opinion. She has greatly mistreated people who have been more than patient with her.

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »
I still haven't received my items, today was my last day to escalate my Paypal dispute to a 'claim' & I have done so.......
I did hear from her on FB the other day & she said she was still planning to send out her swaps but couldn't afford to at this time, I asked her if she wanted me to update the Arena with that info & she said no because she was already in contact with someone on here about it.... I don't know who, or if that is even true, so I am posting it here anyway.... so whether her swap partners choose to even believe that or not can be up to them.....

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 06:26:54 PM »
Thanks for the update on the situation  :hug: - you did the right thing escalating the dispute and I hope you get your refund soon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

megt19

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 06:31:01 PM »
Yes, well I'm pretty sure I will get the refund for the 2nd amount I sent her, but I can't get the first amount because it was back in November.... but I will hopefully get $17 of the $31.

megt19

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2012, 02:15:39 AM »
Quick update:
It has been about a week since I escalated my PayPal claim against SK.
I have not been contacted by PayPal, and I can only assume that SK has ignored any correspondence sent to her from Paypal, as she has also ignored the correspondence i have sent her via PayPal.
I have had no contact from SK, despite my sending her a few nice PMs to see how she is....
And, surprise surprise.... I have not received my items..........

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2012, 03:31:17 AM »
*sigh* :(   :sad: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2012, 05:39:39 AM »
I am sorry to hear that she is not communicating with you now :(

Hopefully Paypal will end the case for you soon.  And you can get it least half your money back.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36:59 AM »
So sorry to hear this has happened!  :( 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

megt19

UPDATING....
I received $17 back from Paypal.
I can not get the other $14 back because it was in November so Paypal can't chase that up.
I have not received any items from SK.
I have not heard from SK at all.
She will not reply to any form of contact from me.....
so I have decided to delete her as a 'friend' from my facebook, we are obviously no longer friends in a real sense so i don't need to see her random useless crap all over my FB wall everyday, it just makes me angry.... I would rather just forget all about it now, and be more careful about who I trust in the future.

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
UPDATING....
I received $17 back from Paypal.
I can not get the other $14 back because it was in November so Paypal can't chase that up.
I have not received any items from SK.
I have not heard from SK at all.
She will not reply to any form of contact from me.....
so I have decided to delete her as a 'friend' from my facebook, we are obviously no longer friends in a real sense so i don't need to see her random useless crap all over my FB wall everyday, it just makes me angry.... I would rather just forget all about it now, and be more careful about who I trust in the future.
well if paypal can't get you  the rest back, your bank probably could. I think it falls under a mild kind of fraud "paid for an item, item never received and seller dissappeared."

megt19

well if paypal can't get you  the rest back, your bank probably could. I think it falls under a mild kind of fraud "paid for an item, item never received and seller dissappeared."
Really? I wasn't aware of that, do you know if it's a straight forward process? or a lot of mucking around? because at this point I am completely over it & it is only $14 after all.... Paypal only gives 45 days to lodge the claim, which I didn't do at the time because (silly me) I still believed that she would send the items....  She's not exactly 'disappeared' either, she's still very much alive & 'well' updating FB, and I do have her home address....

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
.....she's abusing alcohol and meds while a child is in her care?

That's my biggest concern. Her poor kid. ):
and her bf seems to be abusing the booze as well...

megt19

yes, it's a worry, 'if' it true, but I don;t really believe that anything she says is true, so I don;t really believe that she's an alcoholic either,.... it's just excuses

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Really? I wasn't aware of that, do you know if it's a straight forward process? or a lot of mucking around? because at this point I am completely over it & it is only $14 after all.... Paypal only gives 45 days to lodge the claim, which I didn't do at the time because (silly me) I still believed that she would send the items....  She's not exactly 'disappeared' either, she's still very much alive & 'well' updating FB, and I do have her home address....
usually i think, it is a bit of mucking around but they shouldn't charge you for it. just tell them what happened, it's like those nigerian princes saying "do this, recieve that' and they can get your money back for you from those cases. So I don't see the harm in asking.

edit: do it in person though, it's always easier to deal with a bank that way.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:05:13 AM by bagheera86 »

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
It makes me so sad that she's still not fixing these issues :(

She probably hasn't even been to the post office for anything in ages. She was supposed to send me a little custom pony she made for me as a gift around Christmas, and I was making her one in return, but I stopped working on it when I realized she probably was never going to send it as it got to be so long since she'd finished hers. And I never got it. So it's not just y'all that she's had issues with, but as mine was just supposed to be a gift I don't really mind.

I would contact her about this issue (again...), but she doesn't talk to me anymore either, and last time was apparently empty promises now seeing this thread still going. All I know is that her home/personal life is hard and she recently started up some college classes or something. She just really should not have agreed to any sales after her last sales mistakes and with how hectic and difficult her personal life is. Not that I'm making excuses for her or anything, I cannot believe she still hasn't fixed this. This makes me so mad that she even made me believe she would actually truly work on getting everything straightened out last time I told her people were still looking for her for these issues, when clearly she hasn't done anything about it in a while. It looks like she is just trying to ignore her problems to make them go away instead of dealing with them properly.

(Although I think maybe talking about her personal life issues (alcohol, meds, her kid, etc) isn't a very good thing, you guys. I mean messing up sales with real money is a serious issue and all but... you know, that doesn't make it justifiable to tell everyone those things. That's just my two cents, if it's okay >.> I don't want to start any drama or make anyone feel bad or anything. I just hope discussion on those things will end.)
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal