collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]  (Read 14711 times)

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet?
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2012, 04:10:38 PM »
No, and it looks like she has not sent her end of the newbie custom swap either.

Yup, I can vouch for that, apparently being her unlucky partner.  I think what bothers me more, though, is that I sent my end of the swap (she was also the recipient) and I never got any kind of notice that she got it (I shipped UPS, so delivery and receipt was confirmed with them.). So no thank you for the pony I worked very, very hard on, through my whole house and me being sick, and still shipped on time with tons of extras.  Yeah, not getting a pony sucks, but that's just insulting.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2012, 04:21:45 PM »
Hi Eviecorn, SK has told me that the swap is ready to go, she just hasn't posted it yet...... I suppose it is hard to know if that is true or if it will ever get posted.... i do hope you receive your items eventually..... I understand where you are coming from as i feel the same about the card swap, some people put a lot of work into their cards & others just didn't bother at all, and didn't let anyone know when cards were received by them either, so no thank-yous or communication of any type.....

I am just about ready to write this whole thing off as a learning experience, and just forget the whole thing, I really can't be bothered hounding her anymore, it's just adding to my own stress levels, which are quite high at home atm..... I sent her $31 total, so I suppose I should just forget about it, it's not like it was a huge sum of money..... and I've got bigger problems to worry about atm.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2012, 04:30:27 PM »
Thanks for the update.  Like I said, it's not really the lack of item that bothers me so badly, but it is disappointing.

I remember her posting the same claim about the swap at the old arena about a month ago, so we'll see.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:32:27 PM by Eviecorn »

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2012, 06:54:19 PM »
:(  lets hope she does sent her swap boxes as well as the other stuff she still owes. I'm sorry you were let down too Eviecorn  :sad: :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »
i'm going to attempt emailing her again tomorrow, she still hasn't sent me my money back. :( i don't think any of us are going to get anything out of her at this point.

megt19

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2012, 09:03:09 PM »
good luck with that ^^^ lol

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »
she's not answering any of my emails now.

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2012, 06:10:57 AM »
i emailed her for the 3rd time this week, telling her if i don't get my refund by monday i will be contacting paypal and looking into what legal action can be taken on her. i told her if she can be online or post on facebook or respond to my previous emails with excuses as to why she's so busy she can't send it, then she's obviously got time to send it. i told her i'm tired of her excuses, and that if she has enough time to come up with them, then she has enough time to send me my money back. i don't care how busy she says she is, if she has enough time to write me a paragraph saying she has home renovations and college work to do, then she can get on paypal and sent me a payment.

megt19

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 01:31:54 AM »
^^ she's probably not reading your emails.....
I haven't tried to contact her this week because I haven't felt like it...... but just sent her a quick fb pm now....... no answer yet.......

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2012, 04:58:05 AM »
i've still got no response either :(

Post Merge: February 02, 2012, 09:25:47 PM

i got my money back along with this email, payment was sent to her on december 25th, refund recieved on February 2nd.

"Your refund is on its way from my boyfriend's account as we discussed. Also, no, it isn't quite that easy to send money from someone else's account. Just because I'm online does not mean that the people I'm currently relying on for help out of this mess are also available at the same time, or that my number one priority is dealing with this mess. If it was simply a matter of time, that would be one thing, but no, there are many factors that are going into the situation that I'm currently in at the moment, so the snark is unnecessary and unjustified. I have been polite with you, and respectfully quiet, as my mistake has left you bereft of your $10 for a period of time, but the multiple hostile emails from you were unnecessary.It is on its way, so there is nothing further I have to say to you. Please let me know when you have received it."

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:40:05 PM by Varkolak »

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2012, 03:15:34 PM »
Really? While I realize that she may be having lots of RL issues, her attitude towards you and others have had coming from her are just too much. I hope she gets all this straightened out and does not return. I would also consider leaving her some appropriate feedback.
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily

megt19

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2012, 03:20:12 PM »
The term 'Real Life Issues' is what really gets to me..... how is this situation not a 'Real Life Situation'? we paid her with 'Real Life Money' didn't we?

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
what bugs me is that i don't think i was being very hostile to her. i was upset that she took my (as well as everyone else's) money and she just pretty much dropped it. i've been asking her for a refund since january. it's only natural that i'd be a bit upset with her for letting it drag on for so long, and giving me a different excuse each time. but i don't think i was being hostile towards her. i told her that monday would be the last day i wait before looking into what action i could take to get it back, but that's not being hostile is it? she's the one that took the money. taking money and not sending the item that was paid for is stealing/scamming. so i do not feel sorry for anymore. i did at first and was letting it slide, but not anymore.

i just hope everyone gets their money or items back with a little more ease.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2012, 03:51:10 AM »
I'm glad you got your refund Varkolak - thanks for the update  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

megt19

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 08:07:27 PM »
Just updating - I still haven't received anything.......
.......and SK is ignoring me again........... I have sent Facebook PMs on 2nd, 4th & 7th of Feb.............
I know she has seen them because she is still updating her status & posting other random useless information on facebook.......
I still have a few days before I need to close or escalate my PayPal claim so I really hope I receive my items in the next few days........

Has anyone else received anything from her recently?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal