collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 22502 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Summer Sign Ups
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2017, 04:45:54 PM »
I'm totally excited so many people joined up this round :) Yay!

oh boy. I totally over did it. 4+ hours mulching in the rain. >_<; I just hope I didn't strain anything.

I think my biggest obstacle is making time for working out or whatever. If i'm not working, then I'm super duper busy being a mom. I'm going to alter my goals just a tiny bit to be more realistic, even though it isn't as ambitious as you guys. I am also going to make an effort to walk the stairs during lunch, so I am not working through lunch. (11 hours on a computer. ugh).

I drink so much water that I end up spending 50% of my time at work in the bathroom. :lmao:
OMGOSH. me too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2017, 05:51:43 PM »
I need to remember to post on here.

5/3-I think I did pretty good.  I remembered to walk on the treadmill.

5/4-Woke up with a cold.  I've been drinking pineapple juice like a pirate with scurvy but it hasn't fixed me yet.  I don't think I can breathe enough to walk on the treadmill so I will attempt to clean/organize tonight instead.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2017, 06:13:19 PM »
Thanks everyone. :) Everyone was getting huge ice cream sandwhiches so it would have seemed awkward not to get one. I'll have to look for the Artic Zero and Halo Top ice creams. I crave Coke so bad sometimes.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2017, 08:16:06 PM »
Holy cow healthy pony party! Love it. Well no walk at work, but played in the garden and went onbwalk with my hubby after work. This post us my recording, but I have other devices that could help improve... mostly stop eating the 5 cookies:) no piano and no knitting. I was just too tired

HOW DID YOU MAKE THE KITTY!!! I really want to know:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2017, 09:05:21 PM »
I give today (May 4th) a...3/5.

I had Taco Bell for dinner, but I did hit my daily goal of 12k steps according to my Fitbit, so there's that. I don't work tomorrow, so I have no excuse not to work out!
Instagram / Want List

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2017, 05:42:04 AM »
Yesterday was a 3/5

Did my gardening until the windstorm got too bad then moved inside for a very little bit of cleaning. Only about 2 3/4 miles yesterday as I basically fell unconscious early while trying to write this. Today looks to be an indoor mostly sedentary day as it's a cold drizzly day and I ache in my hips and knees from the increased exercise.  :drunk:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2017, 05:51:38 AM »
Holy cow healthy pony party! Love it. Well no walk at work, but played in the garden and went onbwalk with my hubby after work. This post us my recording, but I have other devices that could help improve... mostly stop eating the 5 cookies:) no piano and no knitting. I was just too tired

HOW DID YOU MAKE THE KITTY!!! I really want to know:)

I cast on I think about 8 stitches, knit 2 rows, increased to 12ish stitches, knit till I had about 3 inches, then I reduced to make pointy ears.  I added eyes, a nose, and whiskers and ta da, instant kitty!

5/4 summary

walked 11052 steps/ 5.31mi
drank 2.3Lish
ate 1300kcal, blah, although in my defense, a friend came from out of town that I don't see often and we went out :)
no knitting for the above reason

3/5

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2017, 07:40:07 AM »
Yesssss. :)
All my cravings are gone and I no longer feel the need to casually snack on something (even healthy snacks). No headaches, feeling super energetic, blah blah. I made it through the tough part.

I'm probably going to ruin all my progress with an in 'n out burger tonight. T_T; But it might the last one ever, so I really don't want to skip out on the opportunity.

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2017, 07:44:22 AM »
Yesssss. :)
All my cravings are gone and I no longer feel the need to casually snack on something (even healthy snacks). No headaches, feeling super energetic, blah blah. I made it through the tough part.

I'm probably going to ruin all my progress with an in 'n out burger tonight. T_T; But it might the last one ever, so I really don't want to skip out on the opportunity.

Cravings are the worst, aren't they?  Congrats on getting through that.  I didn't like in and out but you have a good time later :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2017, 08:07:52 AM »
Cravings are the worst, aren't they?  Congrats on getting through that.  I didn't like in and out but you have a good time later :)

They totally are.

^_^; My burger will be for a late night snack or breakfast since someone is bringing to me. It won't be great, but I still want it.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2017, 10:01:57 AM »
Monday I met my step goal which was odd I must have ran out to my car a few extra times.  +2

Today I had a great training session (legs) my workout keeps getting updated.  I went from workout 1 strait into workout 2.  Then a min break before workout 3-4.  Then a 30 second break into a bonus workout.  I was exhausted but I feel great now.
I also already met my step goal  running errands and cleaning the house.  +5

banditpony-  If your looking for a burger substitute I'd recommend beyond meat burgers.  I'm not a vegetarian but these are a healthy substitute, and no lies they taste like a regular burger.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2017, 10:20:35 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion kakenterprise :) It's processed foods I can't have at the moment (And starchy foods). So it's the bun that is bad rather than the meat. Although I totally wanna try that "burger" in the future, it sounds really interesting!! Can't right now since theres a couple ingredients I can't have in it.

On a similar note, has anyone ever made their own ketchup? Any thoughts on it?

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2017, 10:30:08 AM »
I've never tried to make my own ketchup but it sounds fascinating!  Anything to lower the sugar in it and make it more tomatoey would be amazing.  If you end up trying it, please let us know how it goes!  Good luck :)

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2017, 01:15:15 PM »
Okay I am a bit late to sign up, the last couple weeks have been crazy!! But I want to participate again. Last summer it really helped my confidence.

1. What do you want to accomplish by the end of Healthy Pony Summer?

My main goal is to get writing again. This January I set a goal of getting my partially written comic script finished in a year. But I've been slightly distracted and such and have not been getting my booty in gear on it.

I also want to stop drinking coca-cola. I've gotten into a habit of stress drinking sodas instead of stress eating, just because my husband had them around ALL the time. 

2. What are some steps you plan to make to reach your accomplishment.

To deal with the soda, I'm gonna limit myself to one a day at first. By june, I want to be down to one once a week, and hopefully by the end i'll be not drinking any at all. If I slip I'm gonna make myself clean the house for an hour per soda i slip with.

The writing I'm going to start by making sure I get in an hour a day no matter what type of writing, just as long as it's creative writing. Once I've gotten into a good rhythem of writing daily I'm gonna try to focus more on the script, but I'm going to try to not stress out if I cant focus on the script for a day.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2017, 01:42:03 PM »
Do you need canning supplies to make your own ketchup?
I'd be interested into looking into that.  I know I can't be trusted around ketchup, I use way too much.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal