collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is the deal with Amazon G3 pony prices?  (Read 808 times)

Offline Zilla

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What is the deal with Amazon G3 pony prices?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
There's a store in my town called The Toy Vault and they sell new and older toys.  Every now and then G3's pop up, some even MIB and they mostly sell them for $10, for common ones.  They think because people can't get them in stores anymore they are super rare or something.  I went to see if they had any today but no luck.  Also, they're selling some funko vinyls now too.  Maybe they're buying them from hot topic.  Also FYE had some funko vinyls.  I didn't get them.  I didn't realize how small they were.  I thought they would be about the size of styling sized ponies.  If they make or have made a Rarity I'd probably get it.  Or, maybe Luna.

Ahh, the Toy Vault is terrible that way. I collect Godzilla stuff and my boyfriend collects Transformers, and their prices on those are crazy also. We used to look once in a while because they sometimes get unique stuff in, but it's priced for way more than it's worth, so we don't ever go in there anymore. Plus the guy who owns it is kinda lacking in people skills. Every time we ever went in there and he was working he was pretty rude.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal