collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishlist for Autumn/winter swap  (Read 795 times)

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Wishlist for Autumn/winter swap
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:33:34 AM »
This is my wish list for the Autumn/Winter swap.

G1 ponies

So Soft Gusty. 
Baby Gusty (Sparkle baby)
Baby Lucky Leaf 
Sparkler
Tropical Breeze (Flutter pony)
SO Soft Wind Whistler

G3 ponies

Candy Cane
January Carnation
January Joy
Baby Jingle Jangle
Mistletoe
Sweet September
Winter Berry
Jolly Lolly
November Chrysanthamum
November Nights
Ribbons and Bows
Sno Glo
Snow drop Swirl
Snow'el #1
Wind Wisher
Winter Wish
Blue Mist
Marshmallow Coco
Winter Ice
Autumn Crisp
Northern Lights
September Aster
Windy Wisp
Abra-ca-dab-ra
Pumpkin Tart

These ponies all fit the theme either being holiday ponies (most of the G3's are) or having names/symbols relating to Autumn weather.

I don't mind receiving one expensive pony over loads of small ones, but I do hope my wishlist will allow for a couple of ponies :)  I do collect the accessories, especially have a fondness for G1 baby accessories (rockers, toys etc) and G1 pony wear especially "Hit the Slopes" which fits the theme nicely.  If you can find one, I would like a Princess Rinse and Spit or some of the G4 fakies.

I am not too fussy a collector, but I do like my ponies to have a decent amount of hair, so no buzz cropped ponies please, small trims are ok though.  I have some so soft ponies on my list, I do not have any flocked ponies, I would like the flocking to be ok, wear in the usual areas (ears. hooves, muzzle etc) is fine. Small spots and marks are also ok if they are discrete.

I do love stationary, and MLP stationary is the best!!  I also have a fondness for cats and chickens!  I read a lot and have a keen interest in medieval England (especially Pre-Tudor). 

I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes, so please try and stick to sugar free candies, although a small amount of chocolate would be ok. I have no allergies, but I do not like licorice or dried fruit (raisins etc). I do love toffee/caramels and nuts.

Thanks for reading :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal