collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Card Swap 2013 -> all done!  (Read 36072 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
I have done some of my Christmas shopping but not a lot.  I'm waiting for black friday to get some things, and also I'm going to Disney soon, so I plan to get a lot of Disney stuff for people.

And my family traditions are kind of non-existent at the moment.  This is my second Christmas not in Australia, and normally we do 2 christmas dinner at our various families places and stuff.  Last year we couldn't, so it was a bit of a quiet day, and felt really weird.  My sister and her family are visiting for Christmas this year, so I guess it might be more crazy this year. 

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
so I plan to get a lot of Disney stuff for people.
Can I be your long lost family member?  :biggrin: hehe

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Haven't done any of my Christmas shopping yet, and I should probably get on that. Some of my family members are so hard to shop for!

Cards are 100% done (minus the writing/ addressing), and now I just need to remember to take the check-in pic!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

sosoftbuttons

• Trade Count: (0)
mum and I are off out Christmas shopping today ;)  I've got the most of what I want for people from online shopping as I prefer that (no crowds of people, no noise, no screaming children, etc etc :P ) but its more for mum really... last year she had both her bunions operated on and was pretty much house-bound for 4 months after each op so she hardly got out, let alone went shopping, so I think she wants to make up for it this year :P  (I hate shopping :blink: but i'm taking mum cos i'm good like that, lol)

just waiting for the cards in the mail - I changed my mind and managed to find *THE* most awesome card in place of one I was going to send, so thats on its way now and I hope my partner likes it... 

and yes, the check in pic - well remembered Moss, I appreciate your reminder, my memory isn't so good at my age :lookround: 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:33:24 PM by sosoftbuttons »

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
Well, 12 days until check in.... and I am starting to get nervous. My cards are taking forever it seems to get here.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
update ;)

i'm now freaking out a little, the card in mind for one of my partners cant be done as a postcard so its gonna have to come as a normal card, I don't *want* to cut it in half just so as its a postcard, so I kinda think it'll be coming in an envelope. I really wanted to stick to 'the rules' with this being postcards NOT actualy greeting cards as such, but I cant see any other way around it :yikes:  so I hope that'll be ok...

I know that me personally I am not going to fuss over getting a regular card over a post card if it makes it easier on my partner and is pretty!

Christmas shopping?! Holy potatoes thats coming up isn't it? With everything that's been going on lately I have not even thought about it. (We are moving this month as well so you know it just keeps getting crazier and crazier)

I have 3 cards 100% done and 2 that are giving me problems..... I cute my cards, made the backgrounds, then sketched the ponies. Colored them and went to cut them out adn glue them to the cards only to find that 2 I drew waaaay to big to fit on the card scene I have..... Which is upsetting because I love their poses and color jobs and everything......

So I guess now the question Is anyone oppose to a giant Godzilla sized pony on their card!? or should I suck it up and redraw them?

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
UrocyonFox: I'm totally OK with Godzilla ponies - the bigger, the better  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
UrocyonFox: I'm totally OK with Godzilla ponies - the bigger, the better  :lol:
Yop. Lol. Totally fine :)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
I'd be cool with big ponies as well :)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
ditto on the big pony

Sandra

I'm cool ponies of all sizes. ;)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
ha ha now I don't want to hear complaining form ya'll that are saying giant ponies are alright if any of you get a card that looks like a pony walking through a forest of decorated broccoli!

Keep em coming, anyone oppose to a pony that is a little big for the card scene?

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
pony walking through a forest of decorated broccoli!

:lmao: :haha: I just love me some decorated broccoli :P

sosoftbuttons

pony walking through a forest of decorated broccoli!

:lmao: :haha: I just love me some decorated broccoli :P

haaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! 

rofloflofl :P  :haha: :haha:  that's quality, hahahaaa!  :biggrin:

broccoli ponies are fine mate  ^.^ ^.^

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
ah, yes, the poppy rolls/  bejgli are very tasty! we often had them in springtime!

christmasshopping starts for me in autumn because much is ordered online and takes much time to deliver. my sister and my boyfriend got selfmade advent-calendars where every package is a little gift and the 24th has a ltttle bigger present.

we celebrate on the evening of the 24th in germany. Ususally, we cook together, just the small inner family (parents +siblings), and after dinner sit together in front of the tree. the we roll dices who can open a present or we do rounds where everyone just opens one present at a time.(in spoiler for being personal situation this year)
Spoiler
this time, i´ll see none of my family.i got two cases of sexualassaults in my family. one a few years ago, i don´t see that part of family anymore and the other this summer, the dad of my sister, who i trusted. my mom and sister go on holiday this chirstmas to avoid confrontation.
i´m lucky to spend my time with my boyfriend and his family, maybe i could meet friends the day after christmas too, that will be fine. it is something new but i am close to my boyfriends parents too and i am looking forward to it. ;)

godzillabrocoliponies are fine with me too, why not? XD
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:31:02 AM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal