Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello everyone!

(1/2) > >>

Spyros_1:
Hello everyone!

I'm Spyros, probably the only guy in this forum...  :blush:
I have some of the original G1 ponies (yes I'm that old...) and recently I accidentally came across some restoration videos and decided to get them out of the storage and see if I can give them back some of their shine!  :cool:
I know they are just toys and I'm too old to even think about them, but in my mind they are connected with wonderful childhood memories and very special people.
So that's all!

BlackCurtains:
You're definitely not the only guy! And not even the G1 old only guy :lol: We have all kind of people and all ages here :)

If you have any restoration questions, feel free to ask in the Pony Corral forum :)

Welcome to the Arena! :happy:

Heart Of Midnight:
Welcome to the Arena! :good:

TheClassCalico:
Welcome to the Arena! You're definitely not the only guy here, as mentioned. If you ask me, there's no such thing as being "too old" for toys. They are for whoever gets joy from them, regardless of the original target demographic.

There are quite a few people here interested in restoration, so you should hopefully have a nice time here.

Griffin:
Welcome to the Arena! And don't worry, MLP is for everyone :hug:

It would be great to see some before and after pics if you decide to restore your ponies! Best of luck, and have fun browsing the forum.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version