Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Aphmau MeeMeows

(1/7) > >>

BlackCurtains:
I saw these for the first time on Aliexpress and fell in love. I didn't order any from there because I couldn't find the info on how big they were. It just so happens that my WalMart has them on rollback. I got a plush and two mini figures that I thought were plush too, but they're hard plastic. I also found really big plush ones on Aliexpress. So they come in a variety of sizes.

Look how cute the boxes are!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I got Macaroon cat!

And Sugar Skull and Pancake Cat!

I collect these now :P Aliexpress has earlier waves including a burger, fries and a soda cats. I need those. I also want a big one and all the tiny ones! :freak:

Heart Of Midnight:
They are cute!  :lovey: Especially that Sugar Skull!  :inlove:

Moonbreeze:
Oh no, cute! The pancake one is adorable! Must resist.

Dragonflitter:
Omg these are so cute! We sell them where I work.

I'm not usually one for blind box type toys but I loved every once of the designs, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to buy some. (Plus I get an employee discount.) And I got lucky and got most of the ones I wanted!

I like that this company made both vinyl figures and plushes, and both come in those cute little boxes. It's a little more original than just collecting plush or figures. And some of the characters overlap, and some of the characters are original to either the plush or vinyl.

In series 1 I got the dragon kitty, the mermaid, and the fairy, which were ones I wanted. I also got two donut kitties and one hamburger kitty, which I'll be reselling. The only one I didn't get from series 1 that I wanted was the unicorn kitty, but that's okay. :)

Then series 2 came out and I got the pumpkin kitty, which I wanted, and the pancake kitty, which I'll be reselling.

(BTW instead of 'series 1' they call them 'litter 1' and 'litter 2' which I think is adorable XD )

These are all vinyl. I haven't run across the plushes yet, although I've seen them online.

One negative I have of the packaging is that they don't show the designs of all the characters on the outside of the box. For a blind box series, that really annoys me, since I want to see all the options I might get before I buy. I had to google them.

BlackCurtains:
I got more!!! :freak: I told my mom about them, so she bought me a bunch!

I've got cinnamon roll kitty plush.

And I got in the vinyls, pumpkin cat, ice cream cat and cookie sandwich cat :cheer:

I also got some doubles. I have now four plush, two macaroon and two cinnamon roll. I got doubles of pancake cat and ice cream cat.

--- Quote from: Dragonflitter on May 30, 2023, 07:01:48 AM ---I also got two donut kitties and one hamburger kitty, which I'll be reselling.
--- End quote ---

Hamburger kitty is one  I really want! Would you trade for one of my extra vinyl? Or I could buy it from you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version