collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hey C03ers!  (Read 343 times)

Delphinbella

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey C03ers!
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »
[If this is the wrong forum for this I apologize! Please let me know which forum would be the correct one and I'll move it]

It's Becka *Pone* - Remember me? I told you several years ago I was going to stop RPing to work on editing my book. Well, it took a looooooong time, but I finally managed to get the book in proper shape to be sent out to agents and editors, and now I'm kind of left with nothing to do (except edit the next book, but I need a break).

So Whisper Wind (remember her?) and I are trying to re-vamp an RP we started together. It's Whis' world, but C03's history, and we're looking for old C03 characters to join us. It's set in the MLP:FiM world, but there's a Rift in time (Dr. Who style!) that's bringing in ponies from the past and from other worlds. In the game, C03's timeline would be about 3000 years in the past and the PAARS/Pirates storyline would have been the beginning of Discord's rule (which lasted about a thousand years before the Princesses encased him in stone). The Elements of Harmony are the Good Stripes (minus one – we have plans for that >:) ) so any Champions that come through the rift lose their stripes, but Kail just entered the game, stripe-less, and I know she'd love to see a familiar face (*coughs*RAZZAROO*coughs*).

Plus, we DESPERATELY need the Mane Six scooped up as characters. We only have a Twilight and Applejack right now, and Whis and I are NPCing the others while we wait for new players. So please, if you've missed C03 and have some time to play, come grab a new character, bring over an old character or two, and join us! It doesn't matter if you haven't seen the new show, since half the ponies in the game are coming through the Rift and don't know where they are or what's going on.

I hope to see you there. I'd love to play with you all again :)

Becka

Eventide MLP RPG: http://eventidemlprpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

[Locked for advertising another forum - kaoskat]
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=rules
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 07:14:02 AM by kaoskat »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal