collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New here :)  (Read 385 times)

Offline Nanushka baby Berrytown

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
New here :)
« on: September 13, 2016, 11:19:47 AM »
Hi I am Nanushka, guess that is how you start?!

I am from the deep Jungles of South Africa where Lions roam.....Okay I am kidding, I am from a farm in South Africa and I do have 2 mini lions called Pekingese and one spoiled cat. I am a full time artist and love animals and collecting MLPs- (needless to say).

My father boxed my old room on the farm and gave me the boxes to do with as I please. I used to collect grand champion horses as a child and had some real horses to go with them ;) So as I unpacked my boxes I found my 3 Little Ponies. I have always had a soft spot for them as they were the first toys I have ever received "horse like". My first one was the baby berrytown, second Bangles (the silver pearl body long hair pony) and 3d was Jabber (one of the twin babies). Thank goodness for my ever so perfectionist side the ponies are in quite a good condition. I looked for ponies in SA and found another collector who directed me to this site :)

For interest sake I Googled my Ponies and lo and behold my child like obsession bloomed before me again! I rediscovered the ponies our neighbors daughter used to have, the same ones I used to have dreams about owning some day. I am ashamed to say I did not even know my own ponies names ( we didnt have internet on the farm untill I was 18).

So after that long story, here I am. I am looking for those beautiful ponies who still reside in my dreams and to share my passion with some other awesome people on here.

Looking forward to meet you all :)

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: New here :)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 05:42:03 PM »
Hello and welcome! All I know about South Africa is from the Disney movie "The Color of Friendship," lol, so not much! Good movie, though. You should check out the Nirvana boards - there are some ponies who were made exclusively in South Africa, and they are quite sought after! If you ever happen to see any around rummage sales or secondhand shops, you should definitely snatch them up, because even if you don't care for them yourself, lots of people here would love to give them new homes!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 08:50:02 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! :)

Sounds like you're about to embark on a wonderful pony hunting adventure :frolic:  Hope that you find all that you want and more - whilst enjoying the like-minded company on the forum :lovey:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 07:47:16 PM »
Hello, Nanushka! Welcome to the Arena!

I'm glad your ponies are looking good after storage! I hope you're able to find all the ponies you're looking for. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal