TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

I've decided to sell my collection - New question

<< < (2/3) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
The fees are about equal. The only difference is Mercari holds your money until it's confirmed delivered, whereas eBay puts it in your bank account. I rarely cross list anymore, but if you're trying to sell quick, I would just put them in both spots.

Beth3346:
I sold on eBay back in 2020-2021. the sales process is a little more rigid and automated than it was back in the 2010s. people tend to pay a little faster and you can get money in your bank account faster which is good. not having to deal with paypal is nice. if i remember correctly they also take the fees before depositing the money. the international shipping is more painful though. the ebay global shipping thing is a pain and it's hard to know where the package is. also if you want to combine orders from the same buyer or refund extra shipping it's more of a pain. i ended up getting pretty annoyed with the whole process after a while. i haven't used Mercari so i can't really compare.

be sure to post a link to your sales here once you decide where to sell. Dutch Diary is on my want list :)

BlackCurtains:
Well, I slept on it, and I don't want to deal with eBay. So, I'm going to try selling here first, then move to Mercari if I have to. I'll put everything I've got for sale here, with a BIN. I think it would be easier for me that way. I don't want this process to stress me out.

BlackCurtains:
Okay, so I've sold a few ponies and I used Pirate Ship for the labels. The one label though is for USPS Priority but i don't have a priority box? Can you get priority without the box? It's a regular 6x6x6 box. Is the PO going to have me repack the ponies into a Priority box?

tailrustedtealeaf:
Priority can be shipped in a normal box or mailer. I believe Flat Rate needs a special box, but I ship normal priority just fine in my own packaging.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version