collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 39062 times)

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1605 on: April 08, 2024, 05:26:25 AM »
lol Artie it happens to the best of us. sounds like he saved quite a bit of money :) Seinfeld is a go to for me when i'm feeling blah. I also like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

today is eclipse day. we'll see if the weather cooperates.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1606 on: April 08, 2024, 09:02:03 AM »
My go to shows are Futurama, The Golden Girls, Seinfeld, Frasier and the Judge Judy channel on Pluto TV. Sometimes I watch true crime shows but I feel like I've seen them all.

My head hurts a bit. I had to sleep in my recliner last night and it messed with my legs. I had to reschedule my lease renewal meeting. It's on Friday now. The office is right across the street but add on having to go down and up my stairs, I didn't think I could make it today.

I'm hoping my regular mailman comes today so I can ask him to bring me my mail. There's a bunch of stuff I ordered weeks ago in there, plus some shrimp food I don't want out there for too long.

Today I'm cleaning up the apartment. I need to do laundry too. I should change the sheets on the bed but eh... I really hate that chore. My bed is against the wall length wise and it's so hard doing the upper corner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1607 on: April 08, 2024, 12:33:54 PM »
Frasier is in my rotation too :) i want to rewatch Golden Girls some time too. that show is so comforting and it's been so long.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: April 10, 2024, 01:29:30 AM »
Made Tuesday, same weather issue as last week ie: sunny weekend & Monday, wet Tuesday. Coffee was good & I got a prezzie
Called the folks briefly, father has falsies & says it's a pain getting used to them. He'll be round today sometime...
Workies got in touch via text, popped round yesterday to say they'd be here today, I've unlocked my door but so far nothing but one van outside... Where is everybody???
Eclipse happened after sunset here so I didn't get to see it.
And I got a few more promises, but I don't trust any of them...
I stop being 49 after 6pm...

Beth I hope you & those who could see it enjoyed the eclipse!!!
BC take it easy xxx And I hope you get your post to your door xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: April 11, 2024, 06:39:37 AM »
happy birthday pony bookworm :) 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1610 on: April 12, 2024, 02:14:59 AM »
I'm at a loose end today. It's the final week of the Easter holidays here for kids, so all our activities have been stopped for ages. It will all go back to normal next week though. Even in this three weeks, I feel as though the baby has lost confidence with other kids. The library used to be good on a Friday but then they changed the lady who was doing it and now it's dreadful. She was reading nursery rhymes badly from a laptop and explaining why many of them are no longer PC. Not entertertaining for a baby anyway.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: April 13, 2024, 10:41:22 AM »
Re the promises: I DID get all three!!! Folks came, dropping off £150!!! Then support worker, who had prezzies too & was able to take the old ladder AND the dead kettle!!! Then the person who promised me lunch!!! The lunch (her treat) was yummy & she also bought me a cake. I have the last of said cake to eat today. All in all not a bad bd. I also got loads of wishes online, including here (cheers xxx :grouphug: ), & the sharky server xxx
Re the workies: they didn't come on Wednesday but did on Thursday to take my ceiling & roof apart to fit the fan outlet in. They broke an ornament but it's not one I'm majorly worried about. The next day my fan was fitted back in. A decorator will be round on Monday. Meanwhile I've had to clean the floor, the bath, the curtain, & other stuff too, because the dust & debris went EVERYWHERE!!! And that's AFTER the workies swept up. I also have to touch up a wall again (doing that today; it's the one the broken ornament was hanging on). At least I haven't handed over my paint yet!!!
Re yarn: I completed a set!!! I'm working on two pieces to complete a second, & one of a third, as well as the last of my personal items. Everything is progressing nicely.
Not much else done, & the other main thing of note is a £20 gift card for the Co-op, which I use a lot so it will come in handy too.

Artie oh no!!! That's annoying xxx
Cheers Squirmy xxx
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 10:43:00 AM by Ponybookworm »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: April 14, 2024, 10:03:21 AM »
I did a bunch of garden work yesterday and plotted out what I can have the downstairs neighbour help with.  Unfortunately my child was a total pest and lack of help. 

I asked , "will you please get me the wheelbarrow?"  "Oh I don't know where it is..."  "Uh, right THERE."  "Oh it's heavy."  "Yes it will require you using your arms."  *gets back to turning the compost pile, needs wheelbarrow, looks for Child*  *Child is walking back out of the house with a popsicle*
"I asked you to bring me the wheelbarrow."  "Oh it's heavy." 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1613 on: April 14, 2024, 12:41:17 PM »
I've been busy today. I cleaned the litter boxes, got all the garbage gathered, cleaned up Aster's area and picked up all her toys, cleaned my PC desk, and cleaned the kitchen. I still have laundry to do and I want to put the snake plant in a new pot. I should clean off my art desk too.

I slept late so I'll probably be up late tonight to get everything done.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: April 14, 2024, 01:38:15 PM »
finished emptying half the compost bin and re-locating the dirt.
now I need to run to the store for more eggs and to pick up a prescription for my husband. 
might drop off some donations at the cat rescue charity
The Bad Trader List

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: April 17, 2024, 04:29:19 AM »
BC busy you xxx
Squirmy busy you too, & your child not knowing a wheelbarrow has WHEELS??? And that's how you move it??? Methinx you need to have a talk...

So, painter came Monday, filled the gaps round the patchwork. Tuesday came before I went to coffee, dusted & painted by the time I was back from coffee. However, see Trivial Complaints...
Went to coffee, was good. Weather was good too, so went to local shops for some quick treats. Later went out to everything shop town. Was literally there for three shops so was quick. Weather got worse with wind & showers of heavy rain, like it was on & off but when it was on it was on full blast!!! Got home & this continued. Spent all but £14 of birthday cash, but that includes electricity for the meter which took half of it. Tesco (in everything shop town) was the only place I used my card, which helped a lot. Did get a few treats, as well as a little yarn. Did NOT find a second loaf tin of the right size, but one shop had a set of foil loaf tins which fit nicely, & bread when baked comes cleanly out of tins so that's great!!! Put wall ornaments back up & was planning to do more stuff today but Trivial Complaints (aka my fan outlet needs rainproofed).
Today knitting & crochet, In peace, unless somebody texts back re fan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1616 on: April 17, 2024, 09:45:51 AM »
I recorded some video for my channel early this morning, but I'm not feeling the game anymore :huh: It was recently updated and it broke a lot of things, plus there are lots of bugs now. It shouldn't have made it out of beta. I don't want to play anymore until it's fixed (it is still early access so I know it's not perfect, but it worked fine before the update)

I went back to bed after that and slept another 5 hours. I have some drawings to do on another site.

Should probably clean up the kitchen today. I did some cooking so there are more dirty dishes than usual.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: April 18, 2024, 08:42:38 AM »
I feel you on the dishes ... it doesn't help I have limited room and big pots that need done >8C

Took Younger Birb to the vet as I was worried about her, but also to get her weighed as she was overweight. Happy to say she has lost 9g (very good!!), her keel bone is far more easily felt through her chest, and she was a piece of cake to get in the carrier. She threatened the vet with a good bitin', and yet she is the most innocent and gentle little bean with me! I'm almost mortified saying she's so hand-tame when clearly she doesn't feel the same about the vet wrapped in a towel  :lol:

It was a very long day but her vitals are totally fine so that's great. I was worried she wasn't very cuddly or seeking me out, but she just might be a bit distant from moulting and because I had/am having a bad depressive episode, I probably took it harder than normal. She's eating right now and is bright and alert.

Cleaned my heavy duty air purifier, need to wait for the parts to dry for 24 hours now, and the parts of my bathroom Aero 360 dehumidifier thing are soaking before I put it back together and put a new tablet in. I did nothing due to the depressive episode so I'm kinda catching up.

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1618 on: April 18, 2024, 09:30:19 AM »
In the midst of cleaning the kitchen. My mom made me cry, I was short with her and turned my phone off. I'm under so much stress right now and feel very alone. I want to crawl in bed and stay there, but that would be giving in and I don't want to do that today. So I'm going to continue cleaning and play a game or two.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1619 on: April 19, 2024, 10:39:28 AM »
My great uncle Peter has passed away and was the last of his generation. My Mum was feeling a mixture of upset and relieved because he was very poorly. I took the baby to see her and Grampy today and we had a quiet day. I mended holes in a tea towel and two t shirts, ate lunch and then took Mum and the baby for a walk. This evening I watched the House of Lords debate on the horticultural industry, thrilling stuff! My sister has offered us TY plushies of Twighlight, Fluttershy and Cadence but they need quite a bit of work on their hair.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal