collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: horrible pony nightmare (literally)  (Read 682 times)

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
horrible pony nightmare (literally)
« on: November 27, 2016, 01:48:49 PM »
last night i had a horrible nightmare having to do with ponies and i want to quickly write it down before it fades in my brain.

it was me, my middle brother, and my childhood friend..of whom i dont speak to anymore. and maybe one other person. i think my husband was there too. we were staying at this camp..like a huge "cabin" like hotel building where we were having like, stay away camp or something. i dont know. but it was at the end of this cul-de-sac type area but instead of a circle road it was a circle park, surrounded by huge grand houses. i remember thinking about ponies while i was there, thinking i should look out for some while im here..?

there were these horrible "trials" we had to do.. like i dont remember the first one very clearly but the second one there was this HUGE set of..well.."dentures"? embedded in the wall of one of the rooms. like, imagine those chattering plastic teeth toys..that but very large, and in the wall. you could feed it something, and if you fed it the wrong thing its teeth would light up and it would chomp at you. we fed it several wrong things before feeding it Sundance????!??? i don't know why we thought that would work, but the teeth got so enraged that they ripped themselves otu of the wall and started chattering at us, like the toy but with no legs. it jumped and tried to eat us, and we ran around the house.. it chased us for hours and we tried to hide and i remember crying a lot. we ran outside and we saw a huge "ghost" figure of Sundance in the sky, looking at us and then galloping to the house on our left. she dissapeared when she got to the house and we stared for a long time trying to figure it out .. she repeated several times and i finally said Lets go to that house..? so we did and she stopped.

we went up to the house and i swear to god Meryl Streep opened the door and she had a bunch of daughters of varying ages and we told her a monster was chasing us and she nodded and let us in. right away we knew that sundance was right, the whole house was covered floor to cieling in pony merch from all gens. there were ponies EVERYWHERE. it looked like she had a complete collection of every pony out there. we went upstairs where her living room was and sat on the couch and told her about what had happened, and she said that the same thing happened to her a long time ago. we chatted for a long time and i bought some ponies off of her and then the teeth monster suddenly tore through the cieling and into the house, and grabbed poor meryl and tore her apart and ate her. we ran into the woods behind the houses and i remember crying again. we hid in the woods and eventually the monster came for us and i remember screaming and staring into its open mouth and then the dream switched to something entirely unrelated..

i was very shaken up when i woke up.. how scary!! : (

[moving to PC ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 02:49:51 PM by Kiwi »

Kanchii

Re: horrible pony nightmare (literally)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:54:00 PM »
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you had such a scary dream. I can't help but giggle at some of it - dreams are so strange. I mean, the giant teeth? I can see how that'd be terrifying, but it's also so random!! Poor Meryl!

cannibalism

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:01:22 PM »
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you had such a scary dream. I can't help but giggle at some of it - dreams are so strange. I mean, the giant teeth? I can see how that'd be terrifying, but it's also so random!! Poor Meryl!

i saw a picture on tumblr yesterday of red shoes with "teeth" glued to the bottoms so when you put the soles together it looks like a mouth. that picture really really disgusted me and squicked me out so that's probably where that mouth monster came from. i kind of have a mild case of odontophobia

Kanchii

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 08:56:08 PM »

i saw a picture on tumblr yesterday of red shoes with "teeth" glued to the bottoms so when you put the soles together it looks like a mouth. that picture really really disgusted me and squicked me out so that's probably where that mouth monster came from. i kind of have a mild case of odontophobia

I'm sure that's what seeded it! There's always a reason stuff like that pops up in dreams, especially if you saw something similar that day and were still processing it!

cannibalism

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 08:59:58 PM »
im not sure why ponies and meryl streep made an appearence though. or why sundance led us to safety. shes not even my favorite.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal