collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who do you watch on Youtube  (Read 4997 times)

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Who do you watch on Youtube
« on: September 22, 2015, 12:30:29 PM »
  I adore youtube. I don't have satellite or cable so youtube IS my TV. And, the last time I posted here in OT asking who you guys watched on youtube I made the life-changing discovery (okay, not life Changing, but she's my current fav. for over a year now, so :3 ) of grav3yardgirl AKA Bunny Meyer, who has given me so many laughs since then. I totally heart her.
  Oh and speaking of heart, I'm still loving That'sHeart and her finance Arnold. They're still among my favs, too.

I also admit somewhat guiltily that JennaM makes me LMAO, too. She burns the living daylights out of my little southern-bred ears, but she's funny. I'll give it to her!

Some of my other favs include Chad Alan and Dollastic as well as Wong Fu Productions and a couple of Disney channels (I LOVE the Muppets Channel! LOL )

I'm hoping that someone here will point me to my next youtube crush (no one will ever take Bunny's place, tho! She is my WCW forever!!!!! :silly: ) So, who do you guys watch on youtube?

Insert totally shameless plug here----->
It's uber late, but you can enter my current subscriber contest (if you're super quick, anyways) here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnTFX3kA0iM
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 02:30:41 PM by kCherry »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you watch on Youtube 2.0
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 12:50:27 PM »
DanTDM from The Diamond Minecart. ThnxCya and ThinkNoodles as well. All are Minecrafters. I recently went through all the Dog Whisperer episodes I could find.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 12:59:13 PM »
Yamio, Zephybite, and tellgabrielle - all three are artists; I mostly watch art-related channels.

**Edited because I didn't realize that Zephyo's account name was different from what is in their videos. **
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:25:43 AM by Sundown »
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 02:10:02 PM »
JohnnyTellez the Hyper Geek does great unboxings of unique, geeky subscription boxes.

Spectrum Pulse is my favorite music review source.

I watch a lot of Jeremy Jahns and Beyond the Trailer when I want to find out about a movie.

Angry Centaur Gaming is one of my favorite, more off the beaten path, video game reviewers.

Game Theory is always interesting if I want to delve into something in detail / have something to think about.

I also use YouTube to watch Lets Plays of games that are in genres I'm not good at playing, but I don't go by YouTuber for that--I go by game, so I don't have any recommendations there.

Hope that helps. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Who do you watch on Youtube
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
Random junk people send me to........ Mostly Tiny Hamster. Everyone sends me to watch him because he's awesome! Oh! and I watch Convos With My 2 Year Old.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »
I watch a lot of comedy and sometimes music videos.

The main thing I use on youtube is ASMR videos. After a very stressful day at work and I need to calm down, or I just can't fall asleep I'll turn a few on. I just discovered them a few years back and I love them.

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 07:11:55 PM »
I love Rachel and Jun. They blog about Japanese culture and do interviews but make a lot of more personal videos too. She's an Ohioan married to a Japanese man and living with him in Japan. From them I've discovered their friends' channels. Their friends Grace and Ryosuke live in Tokyo. Ryosuke is so funny and goofy.

They're all I've really gotten into. Love their videos!

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 08:22:49 PM »
Glam and Gore: Mykie is an amazing artist with a make-up brush and she specializes in mashing together girly and gore make-up looks!  I think she just won a YouTube competition sponsored by NYX.

Matthew Santoro: He usually does "TOP 10 etc" videos so somewhat educational, but he's hilarious!  He's good to watch when you need to learn some random info for your next game of Scategories.

David So: He's also another comedian doing skits and vlogs, but his singing is what made me hit that subscribe button.  He puts John Legend to shame, lol.

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 05:05:11 AM »
The only one I follow is A model recomends. It's a lovley brittish, down to earth model who gives hair and make up tips as well as talks about products she uses and why. Occasionally she cooks as well. I'm not into beauty really but there is something about her, I can sit and listen her talk about conditioners with that wonderful accent all day.

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 07:24:51 AM »
Thanks so much for all the great suggestions!!! Just from what you guys have posted it sounds like I will probably find many new channels to subscribe to! I can't wait to check out the youtubers that you all watch!! :lovey:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »
I know I'm not really adding much to this thread, but I'm bored at work so I decided to comment. :P   Youtube is basically my radio. I use it to listen to all kinds of music and watch music videos I like.

I'll admit I do like to look up episodes of Animal Planet's Dogs 101 and learn about random dog breeds. That's pretty fun too.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 02:35:10 PM »
Im the same way when it comes to tv. We have cable, but I just cant get into the habit of finding things to watch, so its youtube and netflix for me.

One of my FAVORITE doll/craft channels is "MyFroggyStuff"
She reviews dolls, does some cute skits with her dolls, and does a TON of super easy DIY projects based around dolls. Like sets, to accessories/props. I love it especially because her DIY's and reviews are things kids could do/relate too, as well as adults. When she's doing a tutorial for a DIY, she includes ideas for larger dolls from like AG down to normal or smaller then barbie size dolls. Her daughter also helps her out a lot too, its just a really neat channel. ^-^

I am absolutely addicted to watching "MadeYewLook"
Not that I would ever really put her body paints to practice, shes amazing with it. Similar to "Glam&Gore" (who's also amazing and mindblowing) she does horror themed body paints

I also casually watch "Amy Nix"
The channel is about cloth menstrual pads.. which I know makes a lot of people uncomfortable, but since iv stopped using disposable, her sewing tutorials and information in general has really helped me. :) She also reviews cups and other things, and her sewing projects are not just limited to pads. xD

My favorite for gaming is and has been for a very long time Yogscast... they have a lot of channels.. I dont watch the main channel much, but all their cast or whatever, is listed there. theyre a big group full of different personalities and characters, even if theyre not great at games.. its just funny to listen to them harass each other lol.

:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 03:55:52 PM »
DudeLikeHella, yogsCast TotalBiscuit along with a bunch of other lets plays
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2015, 09:55:39 PM »
I generally search by subject/content, only very rarely by uploader. I'll occasionally check what PressHeartToContinue is up to, since (it seems) it's so rare to find a good female LPer outside of Minecraft, but even she only once in a while plays something I want to look at. Too many other LPers are just too misogynistic or otherwise terrible, especially totalbiscuit. :( Mostly, though, like DazzleKitty said, youtube is where I get music.

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2015, 11:05:28 PM »
I love iiSuperwomanii she's great to watch.  My faves are the ones where she dresses up as her parents, lol :)

I've been watching a lot of EmergencyAwesome for Game of Thrones discussions of all the geekery.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal