collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anybody a She-Ra expert??  (Read 823 times)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Anybody a She-Ra expert??
« on: September 10, 2015, 05:59:55 AM »
Hi there!
Anybody here a She-Ra POP expert? I'd like to get a value / price check on the dolls so it can help put a value on my collection . I just learned recently that Spinnerella, Shower Power Catra, Loo-kee (sp?) and Bubble Trouble She-Ra are the more htf / expensive... Could someone tell me about how much She-Ra dolls are worth, as well as the horses (are the Crystals more expensive, for example?), Clawdeen?

I have Shower Power Catra, with her complete gun, cape and skirt..her paints are in great condition, considering age and the play hours on her..lol.

Starburst She-Ra? In fair condition, with her cape..has some wear.

Double Trouble (in great played with condition - I recently bought her) with her cape and skirt.

In addition, the other dolls I have near complete are: Purfuma, Peekablue and Sweet Bee (both with their back accessories / wings/antennae (for Sweet Bee) shield and skirt).

Any and all help would be appreciated!  :)

Post Merge: September 10, 2015, 06:24:43 AM

Also have these:
Angella (with skirt, wings (broken tabs, but wings still work)
Bow (with arrows only)
Castaspella (loose)
Crystal Moonbeam (with wings, saddle)
Crystal Sun Dancer (with wings, saddle from my Silver Storm lol)
Crystal Swift Wind (loose)
Entrapta (with skirt and shield)
Flutterina (with skirt)
Frosta (one with skirt only, one with skirt, cape and staff)
Glimmer (with staff and skirt only, hair cut)
Mermista (with fish tail, shield)
Scratchn' Sound Catra (with skirt, scratch arm no longer works, slight hair cut)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:28:16 AM by hannah725 »

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Anybody a She-Ra expert??
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 08:03:18 AM »
It's been a while since I stopped collecting PoP and I remember there was a version of Catra and SheRa whch i never had because they were rare. I unfortunately don't know the price. I sold most of my others for around the $20 mark but that was maybe 6 years ago now. I only kept Netossa, Flutterina, Peekablue and Perfuma...and I think they were some of the harder to find ones complete at the time...I remember Netossa was particularly HTF then, the others moderately so compared to Glimmer and Castaspella who came up more. My hazy recollections were that the second year of dolls (or the later ones, like Flutterina, Peekablue, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Mermista) usually were more popular than the earlier ones (Angella, etc). I am out of date though. I just remember they weren't as much in the cartoon as some of the others and so got less exposure. (Shame because to me they're the nicest figures).

Have this feeling there's a variation on Castaspella but I can't remember for sure. I mght be mixing her up with someone else.

I am sure someone will be able to help you more accurately but I suspect that it's like ponies - themore complete and mint a doll is, the better she'll do.

I know nothing about the horses as never collected them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 11:13:27 AM »
It's been a while since I stopped collecting PoP and I remember there was a version of Catra and SheRa whch i never had because they were rare. I unfortunately don't know the price. I sold most of my others for around the $20 mark but that was maybe 6 years ago now. I only kept Netossa, Flutterina, Peekablue and Perfuma...and I think they were some of the harder to find ones complete at the time...I remember Netossa was particularly HTF then, the others moderately so compared to Glimmer and Castaspella who came up more. My hazy recollections were that the second year of dolls (or the later ones, like Flutterina, Peekablue, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Mermista) usually were more popular than the earlier ones (Angella, etc). I am out of date though. I just remember they weren't as much in the cartoon as some of the others and so got less exposure. (Shame because to me they're the nicest figures).

Have this feeling there's a variation on Castaspella but I can't remember for sure. I mght be mixing her up with someone else.

I am sure someone will be able to help you more accurately but I suspect that it's like ponies - themore complete and mint a doll is, the better she'll do.

I know nothing about the horses as never collected them.

Thanks for your input, Taffeta.  :) I found an interested website called "he-man.org" ?? I think! ...pretty much had a list of figures that came out with their year/wave and photos.. it helped a lot with identifying some of the combs and brushes I have.  From what I've seen on Facebook toy sites, there are a ton of the second wave dolls for sale (mostly loose and in poor condition -- Starburst She-Ra, Frosta, Glimmer, Mermista, Peekablue, in particular), so I'm guessing the others /ones in better condition go higher from there.? 

On Ebay, the prices are just ridiculous.. :blink: The Crystal horses seem to be more popular.? I just heard Silver Storm and Royal Swift Wind are the most htf/expensive. I still kick myself for losing my Silver Storm!  -_- >_<

I've been trying to get a price check on my collection, not because I want to sell them, but just to expand my knowledge on the toyline. I know very little about She-Ra, and I just started to learn about (vintage) Strawberry Shortcake stuff and value! ^.^ :blush:

Offline Christahope

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Depends Pony
  • Moondancer is best pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 11:17:08 AM »
Hi there! I will try and help you out. I'm a bit of a She-Ra fanatic :) I've been collecting and selling these for years and these are approximations from my sales and eBay ending prices. Definitely the more complete and better condition the figure, the more they can sell for. Series 2 figures seem to sell for more than the series 1 even if incomplete. If you have the comics too that can also raise a the price a couple dollars. The series 3 comics go for quite a bit by themselves. Are you looking to sell or collect more? Some sellers on eBay list at crazy high prices, so if you are wanting to collect I would wait and shop around a bit. Auctions usually get better prices than buy it now unless the seller in unfamiliar. ;)

Shower Power Catra $75-100 with cape, skirt and gun, $100-135 if complete
Starburst She-Ra w/ Cape $10-15 China version with wider face, $12-20 Taiwan version with swivel head
Double Trouble $10-15 complete
Perfuma $25-30 near complete, $35 if complete
Peekablue $25-30 near complete, $35 if complete
Sweet Bee $25-30 complete, up to $40 if the wings and accessories are in really nice shape
Angella $5-10 (if wings can glue in place then possibly up to $15)
Bow $3-5 w/ arrows
Castaspella $3-5 if no accessories, $15-20 complete
Crystal Moonbeam $25-35 with saddle and wings
Crystal Sundancer $10-20 with wings (Definitely keep the saddle with Silver Storm), $25-35 with saddle
Crystal Swift Wind $10-15 with no accessories, $35 complete
Entrapta $15-20 skirt and shield. Her price is all over the place, but if her hair is nice and untangled you might be able to get more.
Flutterina $10-15 w/ skirt
Frosta $5-10 with skirt
Frosta $20-25 w/ cape, skirt and staff
Glimmer $5-10 w/ skirt, staff and haircut
Mermista $20-35 w/ tail and shield. She is also a bit all over the place, but if her tail is nice and shiny then she can go for higher.
Scratchin' Catra $5-10 with skirt and no scratchin' sound, haircut

For loose, complete animals here is an approximate amount. If you have brush, comb and instructions you can ask a little more.

Swift Wind $35-45 w/ wings, saddle, mask and reins
Arrow $25-35 Wings and saddle
Storm $25-35wings and saddle
Crystal Swift Wind $35-45 wings, saddle, mask and reins
Crystal Moonbeam $25-35 wings and saddle
Crystal Sundancer $25-35 wings and saddle
Silver Storm $75-100 wings, saddle, silver blanket and mask
Royal Swift Wind $100-125 hot pink hair, $125-150 light pink hair w/ wings, saddle, mask, reins and gold blanket
Clawdeen $15-35 Kind of all over the place, but if she has her silver ribbon and nice flocking she will go for more.

Hope these prices will help you out a bit. Let me know if I can help you out more in any way.  :biggrin: There is a link below to my collection if you want to check out the different figures, animals and sets.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 11:26:06 AM »
Hi there! I will try and help you out. I'm a bit of a She-Ra fanatic :) I've been collecting and selling these for years and these are approximations from my sales and eBay ending prices. Definitely the more complete and better condition the figure, the more they can sell for. Series 2 figures seem to sell for more than the series 1 even if incomplete. If you have the comics too that can also raise a the price a couple dollars. The series 3 comics go for quite a bit by themselves. Are you looking to sell or collect more? Some sellers on eBay list at crazy high prices, so if you are wanting to collect I would wait and shop around a bit. Auctions usually get better prices than buy it now unless the seller in unfamiliar. ;)

Shower Power Catra $75-100 with cape, skirt and gun, $100-135 if complete
Starburst She-Ra w/ Cape $10-15 China version with wider face, $12-20 Taiwan version with swivel head
Double Trouble $10-15 complete
Perfuma $25-30 near complete, $35 if complete
Peekablue $25-30 near complete, $35 if complete
Sweet Bee $25-30 complete, up to $40 if the wings and accessories are in really nice shape
Angella $5-10 (if wings can glue in place then possibly up to $15)
Bow $3-5 w/ arrows
Castaspella $3-5 if no accessories, $15-20 complete
Crystal Moonbeam $25-35 with saddle and wings
Crystal Sundancer $10-20 with wings (Definitely keep the saddle with Silver Storm), $25-35 with saddle
Crystal Swift Wind $10-15 with no accessories, $35 complete
Entrapta $15-20 skirt and shield. Her price is all over the place, but if her hair is nice and untangled you might be able to get more.
Flutterina $10-15 w/ skirt
Frosta $5-10 with skirt
Frosta $20-25 w/ cape, skirt and staff
Glimmer $5-10 w/ skirt, staff and haircut
Mermista $20-35 w/ tail and shield. She is also a bit all over the place, but if her tail is nice and shiny then she can go for higher.
Scratchin' Catra $5-10 with skirt and no scratchin' sound, haircut

For loose, complete animals here is an approximate amount. If you have brush, comb and instructions you can ask a little more.

Swift Wind $35-45 w/ wings, saddle, mask and reins
Arrow $25-35 Wings and saddle
Storm $25-35wings and saddle
Crystal Swift Wind $35-45 wings, saddle, mask and reins
Crystal Moonbeam $25-35 wings and saddle
Crystal Sundancer $25-35 wings and saddle
Silver Storm $75-100 wings, saddle, silver blanket and mask
Royal Swift Wind $100-125 hot pink hair, $125-150 light pink hair w/ wings, saddle, mask, reins and gold blanket
Clawdeen $15-35 Kind of all over the place, but if she has her silver ribbon and nice flocking she will go for more.

Hope these prices will help you out a bit. Let me know if I can help you out more in any way.  :biggrin: There is a link below to my collection if you want to check out the different figures, animals and sets.

Oh wow, thank you so much! Yes, of course I will check out the link and definitely PM you with more questions and info!  ^.^ Wow.. I didn't know Starburst She-Ra came in two versions! I have the China version... and I had no clue my SP Catra could go for $100! :shocked: :biggrin:

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 07:59:28 AM »
He-man.org is awesome and they have a forum, too.

Castaspella has different boot variations- I think there are 3.

Wow!! She-ra prices sure have skyrocketed over the years! I haven't bought any figures for years and years though. I remember buying a MIB Royal Swiftwind for $40(I remember thinking that was expensive back then). I always hoped to get a Spinnerella, but I will probably never be able to afford her :(
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:01:13 AM by Sukey »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 11:21:28 AM »
My Castapella *does* has her shoulder thingy and back accessory! Doh!  >_< And it's the full boot version..  :biggrin: For a minute, I thought it was the zigzag boot one.

Yeah, I didn't realize She-Ra was up there in prices! I was really curious.  :)  The two main collections that didn't take crazy big hits were my ponies and She -Ra stuff. ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal