collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for: MH Panini Fearbook  (Read 610 times)

katara

• Trade Count: (0)
Looking for: MH Panini Fearbook
« on: February 14, 2013, 12:05:35 AM »
Hi there,
I'm looking for a Monster High Panini Fearbook with some packets of stickers as it's not available in South Africa.
If anyone is able to help me out please send me a message. I'm willing to pay for it.
Thanks so much!

katara

Re: Looking for: MH Panini Fearbook
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:37:35 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is the book and stickers Im referring too.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 05:47:19 AM »
When I google "Monster High Panini Fearbook" I ge a lot of websites coming up in spanish.. And I don't speak spanish.. I have never heard of the Panini Fearbook, and I'm wondering if maybe there is something lost in translation here?

I would help you out if I could.. But I just have no idea what this product is, even after looking up google images. :(

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 06:22:33 AM »
the Panini stickers were at my walmart for a little while but sold out. They are almost post card sized and glossy.

I haven't seen the book available here in the states yet, and have a friend that looked in other parts of the country too.

I think maybe the book itself hasn't been released yet? *shrugs*

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 05:23:06 PM »
The cards weren't available in the states until just recently.  The binder never made it over here. 

Sorry, katara, but you'll have to wait for someone not in the U.S. to help you out:(
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 05:29:06 PM »
justkitter: where did you get this info from? Not that I doubt you, but just wondering  :biggrin:

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »
I saw the photo cards online way back when they were first released.  I think they came out around the time of DT Wave 1, if I remember correctly.  I found scans of the cards on Fanpop, and found the name of the manufacturer (Panini) and googled.  All the items were only available overseas.  They had the binder, cases of cards, and single packs, all for sale.

The cards started to show up in the US just before Christmas.  Many of the people here have asked if anyone has seen the binder, and as far as I know, no one has.

I didn't want the OP to think we were ignoring them, that there was a reason no one was offering to help :blush: 

Did I do something wrong?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 05:12:04 PM »
I saw the photo cards online way back when they were first released.  I think they came out around the time of DT Wave 1, if I remember correctly.  I found scans of the cards on Fanpop, and found the name of the manufacturer (Panini) and googled.  All the items were only available overseas.  They had the binder, cases of cards, and single packs, all for sale.

The cards started to show up in the US just before Christmas.  Many of the people here have asked if anyone has seen the binder, and as far as I know, no one has.

I didn't want the OP to think we were ignoring them, that there was a reason no one was offering to help :blush: 

Did I do something wrong?
OIC, I didn't think you did anything wrong (maybe you misunderstood what I said in my first reply to the thread?), I just wondered if you had seen something official, or contacted Panini themselves to see why they hadn't released in the US and gotten some sort of answer or inside info :)

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »
No, no inside info.  I wish! :lol:

Sorry for the misunderstanding ;)

katara

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 02:35:23 AM »
Just to eliminate any confusion or misunderstandings:

I'm not looking for the Monster High Photocards or the collector's binder - This is not the product I'm referring too.

I'm looking for the Panini Fearbook Stickerbook and packets of stickers. I believe it's available in the UK.

This isn't the greatest video, but it shows what I'm looking for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCwAZNBM5vI
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:38:56 AM by katara »

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
I have to apologize.  I was referring to the photocards :blush:

I wasn't even aware there were stickers!  Sorry for giving out misinformation, I hate when people do that.  At least I'm fessing up, though :lookround:

I'm sorry, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 04:52:11 PM »
Wow, so there is a sticker book? I'd heard rumors about it, but I wasn't sure if it was real or if people were getting confused by the Photocards, which are made by the same company. Back when I first got the photocards I thought they were neat, but I was also kind of disappointed that Panini wasn't doing the standard sticker packets and album. I was collecting the Hello Kitty stickers made by them, though I was never able to fill the book out because I had no one to trade with. I doubt I'd have that issue with MH, though. I hope they release the sticker album in the US. I know Walmart and Target both carry Panini sticker albums and sticker packets pretty regularly, so if Panini releases the MH one here, they should show up at those stores at least.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
I think I saw the sticker book st my local toy store, no stickers though. I'll keep an eye out for them though.

The one I saw had sleeves for four pictures, or stickers on a page. Is that what it's like on the inside? They were clear sleeves, or am I talking about the photocard one?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:32:21 PM by Nana-Rena »

katara

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 09:48:19 PM »
I think I saw the sticker book st my local toy store, no stickers though. I'll keep an eye out for them though.

The one I saw had sleeves for four pictures, or stickers on a page. Is that what it's like on the inside? They were clear sleeves, or am I talking about the photocard one?

Nana-Rena you are referring to the postcard one

empirical

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 10:15:07 PM »
i've seen the fearbook and stickers on ebay. don't know if that helps...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal