collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Play'n'Carry Skywishes - instructions?  (Read 1308 times)

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Play'n'Carry Skywishes - instructions?
« on: October 22, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
I have several of those scary talking ponies that I'm listing for sale - trouble is, I don't know how to work them.  How do you make Skywishes talk and move her limbs?  The only time I have managed to make her talk was when I tried to remove her nappy and she said "Where are we going, mummy"?  And that's all she ever says - though I think she is supposed to say 20 different phrases.  Is she broken?

Crawling Pinkie Pie doesn't appear to be crawling anymore and only says "I'm Pinkie Pie" when I touch her back.  They are in play mode and not demo mode. 

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
Re: Play'n'Carry Skywishes - instructions?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 01:16:32 PM »
It's possible she's set in demo mode.  I don't have one, so I can't confirm, but I would check near the battery compartment and see if there's a switch there.  Sing n Dance Pinkie Pie had a demo mode that limited what phrases and actions worked, I'm guessing Skywishes has the same thing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 06:25:42 AM »
The mode is the only thing I can think of, but you say they are in play mode. hum. are the batteries new?

I don't have either of them myself, so I am not familiar with them at all. (I always thought they were too creepy...)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
You are supposed to press her left foot [or right if you are looking at her from the front] on the MLP logo in order to make Skywishes talk and wiggle her legs. As others have said I think she might have a switch in her battery compartment - usually toys have them so that when on shelves they only say one thing in an attempt to prevent people pressing the button constantly in stores and wearing down the battery. That or really low batteries are the only thing I can think of as causing her to stick on just the one phrase.

Here is a copy of crawling Pinkies instructions which should help with her issues.

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal