collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: is FS rarity rare and certain brushables  (Read 1258 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
is FS rarity rare and certain brushables
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
while on the hunt i finally tracked down a FS rarity whew  :whew: however im picking her up thursday on payday and was wondering how rare she is? that has to be the last one on the north shore here, i scored the last FS pinkie pie in my area and was hoping to find applejack but i have left it too late   :bawl:
we have millions of rainbow dash and twilight sparkle and some flutter shys here....the only ones im not interested in....always the way  >_<

also iv been spotting the odd lily blossom, cupcake, blossomforth and others on my travels/hunting
and heard some of those are getting a little sought after is that true and which ones?

btw i know they might be re-releasing some FS but its the when thing and if they make it overseas and how different will they be

cheers guys  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Re: is FS rarity rare and certain brushables
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
I am not sure if any are rare, it really just depends on the distribution to what areas. We had a lot of Rarity here for the longest time (as well as Pinkies and Applejacks), but less Twilight. I think the same goes for the single ponies, too... We didn't have any Blossomforths or Dewdrops, but plenty of Cupcakes and Lulu Lucks- whereas, some people could find a lot Blossomforths but not many of the other ones.

I think the deal with Lily Blossom was that there were 2 Cheerilees for every 1 Lily Blossom in the boxes that were shipped out to stores, so they are probably less common. ((I saw this on a website where you could buy a box to be shipped to you with the number of ponies in each box listed, and they had some mane 6 with two cheerilees and one lily blossom.))

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I think Lily Blossom is going to be re-released in a two-pack, but I cannot remember where!

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 07:17:24 PM »
where was that info found about lil blossom,  i would like to know where and about the re-release of the FS,
i like to keep on top of new info hehe, so i know what to look out for when type of thing  :)

wanted list
for trade

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 07:21:56 PM »
lily blossom is hard to find.

I don't think she is being re-released StarDragon.. It's Daisy Dreams who's being re-released in the USA or worldwide as a toys r us exclusive in a two pack :-P

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 07:23:23 PM »
I just got a FS Rarity as a gift, they spent $54 on her for me. o.o I also had to post a "wanted" thread for Lily Blossom MIB, since I couldn't find her anywhere and I was willing to pay $20 for her.

As for Cupcake and Blossomforth, I think Big Bad Toy Store still sells them in bulk. I just ordered one of each from them, fairly cheap for the set that I got.

Also, Lily Blossom was re-released already in a two pack with Applejack. That's where my MIB Lily is coming from, she's half of a set. c:

Post Merge: July 23, 2012, 07:25:09 PM

Here: http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/Year/2011.html

Page search: more promo packs
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:25:36 PM by xoVanille »

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »
Also, Lily Blossom was re-released already in a two pack with Applejack. That's where my MIB Lily is coming from, she's half of a set. c:

Post Merge: July 23, 2012, 07:25:09 PM

Here: http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/Year/2011.html

Page search: more promo packs

That's exactly what I was thinking of, thanks for the link! According to SR, they're released as of Spring 2012.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:47:14 PM by StarDragon »

Flutterblossom

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 08:47:44 PM »
The rarity of items does depend on the location. FS Rarity and FS AJ are extremely rare now, but early in g4 they were quite common. My area never got Cupcake, Lily Blossom, or Blossomforth in stores though. But we have tons of Snowcatcher, Feathermay, Dewdrop Dazzle and Twinkleshine. We also have a lot of FS Rainbow Dashes, Fluttershys, and Twilights. Pinkie Pie is a little rarer though.

cesprins

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 09:22:19 PM »
I have a mib blossom, cupcake, and feathermay if anyone is interested. I am open to offers and trades.

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 09:57:29 PM »
ah ha very interesting guys thank you
that
http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/Year/2011.html
is what i was expecting here but we got this

a different kind of promo pack

$54 for rarity wow i don't feel so bad spending $25 ($19 usd) on her here in store, it cheeses me off how expensive they are here

wanted list
for trade

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 10:14:47 PM »
We also have a lot of FS Rainbow Dashes, Fluttershys, and Twilights. Pinkie Pie is a little rarer though.

Really? Pinkie Pie is the most common one around me, she's practically all I ever see usually.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 05:36:59 AM »
I got fashion style Rarity at the hasbro toy shop, at the end of the tour at hasbro at the fair last year in Rhode Island.  She was the only pony I was willing to buy and by the time our group went there wasn't much left.  I wanted to buy something from that shop though.  Anyway, I never saw fashion style Rarity in stores.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 05:39:56 AM »
Do we know if they're for sure re-releasing the FS ponies later this fall?  I want to get Rarity and AJ, I'm just not wanting to pay the high ebay prices right now.

Flutterblossom

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 08:04:53 AM »
We also have a lot of FS Rainbow Dashes, Fluttershys, and Twilights. Pinkie Pie is a little rarer though.

Really? Pinkie Pie is the most common one around me, she's practically all I ever see usually.
Yeah, it took me awile to track her down after I realized I wanted her! All I ever see now is Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy EVERYWHERE!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 08:40:24 AM »
Yeah I've been finding FS Rarity hard to pin down compared to the rest and have just found one for $50 shipped from US to UK

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 12:38:46 PM »
it took me awhile before realizing i liked some of the fashion style but i nearly left to it late to find rarity and pp, i might have to search wider to find ap....finger crossed, i really like her accessories, i wonder what the next ones will come with.
its ridiculous how many rainbow dashes i find everywhere i go, its like little girls aren't fond of her

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal