collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for a MH Cupid  (Read 1030 times)

Twister Chaser

• Trade Count: (0)
Looking for a MH Cupid
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:46:14 PM »
Really looking for a MH Cupid... Sadly I don't have much to trade, unless anyone would take a set of McDonalds 2012 MLP toys for her. Preferably in box, and preferably shipping from an area close to the US. Really would not like to have to pay the scalper price for her that seems to be everywhere else on the internet, so help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a MH Cupid
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:28:35 PM »
Good luck! I'm looking for one too so I'll pick up an extra or two if I see one at Walmart. I haven't seen her stocked at all, though. :(
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Twister Chaser

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 04:40:19 AM »
It's odd because if you go on the website they have her listed but she's outta stock... makes me wonder if Mattel is even MAKING her anymore... if she is I'm gonna be so mad at myself that I didn't run out and get her in February.

Also have you checked other stores? I know she's a Walmart exclusive but people have reported being able to find her at Target.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 08:41:42 AM »
She is in stock online sometimes. Your best bet is to sign up for alerts from zoolert and go online as soon as you can since she's gone in minutes.

Twister Chaser

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
Sweet Celestia... It's like a site designed for everything I give a crap about! Thanks for the link, I didn't even know they existed!

Twister Chaser

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 02:41:48 PM »
Bucking this thread because I've got something a bit better to offer someone who can get me a Cupid: $30 and my last set of McDonalds 2012 ponies. I can also include other pony sets in place of the cash to those of you who may be international sellers/traders. I'm very negotiable, but I will not give a monetary value over $30 for the doll.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 02:46:24 PM »
I don't want a Cupid, but I will be on the lookout for any.  I think Walmart is the best place to look.  I have about 4 from my house, so I keep looking.

Twister Chaser

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 03:25:48 PM »
I wish I could look more. Sadly I don't have my license yet, and my schedule at the college is irradic (Yep, 18 and don't have my license. I'm awesome) so I can't afford to check my Walmart even on a weekly basis. That and I'm pretty sure the local scalpers know the restock dates for the one walmart I frequent (there are 2 within half an hour from where I live) and I don't... I won't stop looking for one though, but I really would love the help of this much larger community in finding what I seek.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »
Hathorcat seems to have found a bucketload of them, maybe you should pm her!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal