collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Extreme downsizing of my collection; NIB G3/G4 partial sets/random accessory lot  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
So, I moved and I have fallen out of love with collecting most modern ponies. I have amassed a huge collection, and I don't have the room for them any more. They have been sitting in totes and boxes in storage- I am moving them to my home. I want to make this quick and easy. I am looking to source a buyer for the whole lot.

G3 is about 58% complete collection and some dupes of NIB (and some boxes have wear, tear and broken) that includes:
  • All 12 birthflower TRU Exclusives;
  • All 12 birthstone TRU Exclusives;
  • Most Unicorns- Whistle Wishes, Brights Brightly, Garden Wishes and Sunrise Song Unicorn ponies;
  • Pick-a-Lily and Sunny Salsa set;
  • Star Shimmer;
  • Toodleloo, Doseydotes and Spring Treat Target exclusives;
  • Wishing Well Princess Playset (Crystal Crown);
  • Port-o-Bella and Lickety Split playset;
  • All 2005 Dazzle Brights (minus Bowtie)
  • Sunrise, Dream Blue, Green Apple, Chocolate Delight, Rhythm and Rhyme;
  • All Divine Shine;
  • All nine 2006 Crystal Princess Pegasus Ponies including Aurora Mist;
  • All 5 2006 Crystal Princess Pretty Patterns Ponies;
  • Seasonal singles: Marshmellow Coco, Mistletoe, Snow'el (both Earth and Pegasus versions), Abra-ca-dabra, Pumpkin Tart, Ribbons and Bows (meijer Exclusive), Snowflake, Candy Cane, Mittens, Chilly Breezes, Velvet Bow, Winter Wish.
G4 is going to take a while longer to compile because I do not recall a large chunk- I will only want to sell the NIB ponies, not a whole lot of loose ones. I have playsets that are opened but all pieces are there;

• Pony Wedding: Wedding Flower Fillies;
  • Pony Wedding: Wedding Castle Playset;
  • 2018 My Little Pony the Movie: Flip & Flow Seaponies;
  • A small potion of Fashion Styles (No specials, all 2012 and after): 2013 TRU Exclusive Pony Friends Forever: Fashion Style 2-pack Glitter ponies, Daring Do Dazzle, 2016 Wonderbolts 6-pack, Starlight Glimmer, Royal Ribbon, Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores; Sunset Shimmer, Coco Pommel;
  • 2017 My Little Pony the Movie: Seashell Lagoon Playset;
  • 2017 My Little Pony the Movie: Canterlot & Seaquestria Playset (without Haven Bay)
  • Crystal Empire: Promo Pack with Ploomette;
  • Midnight in Canterlot Pony Collection with Minty and Dewdrop Dazzle (The glue has given way and accessories are free-floating in the box);
  • Princess Sterling and Princess Gold Lily 2-packs;
  • My Little Pony the Movie: Glitter Celebration Cadance and Celestia;
  • 2014 TRU Exclusive Ponymainia Collection (Twilight, Celestia, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash);
  • 2018 Best Gift Ever pearl Cadance, pearl Shining Armor, and transparent Flurry Heart;
  • Holly Dash;
  • All 2014 Rainbow Shimmer princesses (Snowglobes)
  • 2017 Friendship Festival: Princess Parade;
  • All Water Cuties including Diamond Mint and Blossomforth
  • 2016 Explore Equestria: Pearlized Singles including Sea Swirl, Nurse Redheart, Meadow Flower, Sapphire Joy (Cannot recall if I have Coloratura);
  • All My Little Pony the Movie: All About Friends Singles;
  • Many My Little Pony the Movie: Seapony small singles (I think I am missing Applejack)
  • All My Little Pony the Movie: Baby Seaponies
  • Various Styling-Sized ponies.
--and a couple totes of various items where I was attempting to complete sets.

If anyone is looking to start a new collection of modern ponies I am happy to oblige. For now, I am currently taking offers for the entire lot, but shipping is all on the buyer unless they choose to pick up the collection themselves. I will not accept Friends and Family Paypal payments for the entire lot.

I am working on an itemized list- this is all I can remember off the top of my head, and there will be duplicates- by then I will start selling them off one by one.

If interested in the whole lot we can do a video call where I can show them all at once- photos will take longer.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 06:29:12 AM by Sweet Daes »

Offline TrulyToolaRoola

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm interested in the G3's - I was wondering if you also had the fancy flora and sunshine blossom set, lilly lightly, precious gem, and long hair dream blue? Thanks ^_^

Offline StarryEmerald24

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
I know you are trying to sell as a lot right now, but if you change your mind or find you need to split later on or just have duplicates, I was wondering if you had G4 Flitterheart and Rainbow Dash from the original series with the mini DVD on both. Those NIB are the last I need to complete that set.

Sorry for asking now, but if you could please keep it in mind for later I would be grateful. Or if you do have them and sell as a lot, if the future buyer would be up for reselling those two.

Offline snowflurs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
  • Perpetually tired cat mom
    • View Profile
Pm sent  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal