collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Guardians of Harmony toys  (Read 20042 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Guardians of Harmony toys
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2017, 11:37:54 AM »
Last Wednesday Spike was marked down to $10 at my Walmart with several pieces remaining but I was out of money.  If he makes it to Monday (not that likely) I'll buy him.

Offline Heart891011

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2017, 10:12:49 AM »
Honestly I'm not really into these because of how angry they look. They are also shelf sitters because they are in the "girl" section yet most girls don't want angry ponies. My Walmart has no brushables and just shelves over flowing with these angry ponies that most little girls don't want.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2017, 03:25:23 PM »
As a child I loved action figures and my mother always pushed girly things on me. Action figures were always a no you can't get one of those.  If these were a toyline back then it would have been a great happy medium.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2017, 03:34:39 PM »
Has anyone found the Chrysalis with the two Changelings in store? All I can find is the action wheel version.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

lostpony

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2017, 03:43:04 PM »
Heart891101,  Now I'm never getting "angry ponies" out of my head.  Love it!

It's like Angry Birds only with whipped cream and a cherry on top cuz it's ponies.  What no brushables?  stock selection seems to be an issue with ponies.  My Walmart took its time getting in the big Spike but when they did they had a massive quantity and they sold him down to a few pieces at $39. before marking the rest to $10 to clear him out.

Dang JazzMatazz that sucks that you couldn't have action figures.  Did it make you want the less girly things even more because of deprivation do you think?

"But Mom they ARE girly, they're just angry ponies".  "ok then as long as they are girly" = problem solved.

um, sorry.  I'm just really enjoying some of the posts here....

Ponyfan do you mean the fancier Chrysallis one?  I didn't realize she has two changelings with her.  I've only seen her on Amazon.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:44:56 PM by lostpony »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2017, 06:30:11 PM »
Yes, that's the one. :) I tried to like the one that comes with Spike but I can't get over the action discs.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

lostpony

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2017, 08:11:26 PM »
the wheels are removable....give it time for a used one to turn up, those will be missing anyway, lost in someone's eye or down a heater vent etc.

I don't care for the silly thunderbolts accessory either, or the Twilight gripper thingy, etc, but I bought em anyway figuring I can just ignore the accessories.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2017, 04:40:07 PM »
I finally got the Shining Armor GoH figure because my walmart finally stocked something that wasn't sandwich bum XD
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2017, 04:47:07 PM »
I just have the Nightmare Moon one.  It's pretty much the only one I really wanted.  I'm running out of space to put things and I wanted to put this one in a place of honor but I really don't have a place of honor at the moment.  :blush:

lostpony

« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2017, 09:37:46 PM »
I went back to my walmart today and found one last $10 giant Spike, with a pretty beat up box but the goodies are all in there so Yay! I have Spike now.  Also got a so-soft G4 Rainbow dash for $9, not really sure why but, whatever.

(off topic I just found a G2 in the wild at thift today Yaaaay)

GoH Shining Armor is pretty cool right??  Mine's still in the box, for all my GoH stuff somehow the little Shadowbolt is my favorite to play with.

Majesty if you manage to resist buying ponies just because you don't have a place for them, then you are more disciplined than me, haha.  My storage is full of ponies and I need to throw out a lot of other things to make room for more ponies.

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2017, 04:18:23 PM »
Has anyone found the Chrysalis with the two Changelings in store? All I can find is the action wheel version.

Ponyfan

Yes I saw one at Gamestop for $35 yesterday.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2017, 09:56:44 AM »
I was perusing the GOH toys again on Amazon- and noticed that the mini set with the Chrysalis chariot and bat pony was on sale- as was the Bakery (that I had been trying to resist)

I got a second Chariot because I need AT LEAST tw0 bat ponies-  it seems weird that the Chinese companies haven't figured out that they could probably crank out about a million of this sculpt and never fill the void...

lostpony

« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2017, 10:35:13 AM »
What chariot and bat pony??  I searched Amazon and can't find that, though I did find the Crysalis with changelings, and she is totally fierce! 

Also I might have to change my fone to one that fits in one of the pony fone cases, they are totally crazy good!  Twilight Sparkle outline or nightmare moon, hm....ack nothing that fits my fone, aw.  Time for new droid.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #148 on: February 09, 2017, 10:54:36 AM »
I was perusing the GOH toys again on Amazon- and noticed that the mini set with the Chrysalis chariot and bat pony was on sale- as was the Bakery (that I had been trying to resist)
Bat pony? The only bat ponies I know of are from the mini story packs XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 09, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
Bat pony? The only bat ponies I know of are from the mini story packs XD

Yes- that's why I said the "mini set" - it's from the mini set with the bat pony and chariot- there is only one for sure.  It's not GOH. I just found it looking for GOH loot...  lots of pony stuffs on major sale these days

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal