collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: looking for buyers in Toronto/Windsor  (Read 415 times)

alex88

• Trade Count: (0)
looking for buyers in Toronto/Windsor
« on: November 25, 2015, 07:56:44 PM »
Hi, everyone!

It's been a super long time since I last logged in--8 years, I think? I hardly remember how to use this site anymore, so please forgive me if I've put this in the wrong place or if I'm not following pony etiquette or something... I'm sure the culture has changed since I've been gone.

I stopped collecting MLPs years ago, then moved away from home. My collection is being stored in a large bin in my parents' office back home. I visit every so often, usually on holidays. They've been bugging me to get my old MLP collection out of their house.

I don't want to go to a lot of hassle, i.e., shipping them off individually across the continent, so I'm hoping to find an interested buyer near me that will take the lot for a fair price. They're mostly G3s, a few G1s, some unboxed "original 6" that were re-released in the 2000s when Hasbro realized there was a market for nostalgia. I also have a single G2 with an unfortunate haircut.

There are around 70 in all, I believe. I have some pictures on my computer if anyone is interested but I won't have the ponies in front of me until I go home for Christmas next month.

I have thought about just dropping them off at a Value Village or flea market somewhere. But then I remember how excited I was about them when I was collecting (not to mention the cash I spent), and I'd like for them to go somewhere where they'll be appreciated in the way I used to appreciate them.

So if you live in southern Ontario, or even in/around Detroit, and you're interested in my tub o' MLPs, drop me a line for further inquiry.

Thanks for reading!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal