Pony Talk > Off Topic

Slice of Life - What are you up to today?

<< < (330/334) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Today I need to go to the bank and get a new debit card. Someone tried using my card number yesterday to rent a car, so the bank blocked it. After that I'm visiting my mom.

Ponybookworm:
BC that's such a pain!!! And all the hassle of getting the new card on your accounts too xxx At least you caught up on laundry xxx
Artie aww!!!

Laundry, check!!! Just need to hang out the socks. Shower, check!!!
Coffee, check!!! And was a pal's birthday too
Craft group, check!!! Though I was in a bit of a rush so forgot the phone!!! But I wouldn't have had time as a pal had an announcement
Not-so-check: my sleep schedule. It wonked again
Major check: my loot is back in order, so I ordered some fun stuff off eBay & from a pal, as well as yarn for a project for my bd coffee pal. Why are there so many gorgeous yarn colours???

BlackCurtains:
PBW, don't look on Etsy at the hand dyed yarn! I don't even knit (yet) and I've got a wishlist of yarn with like hundreds on it XD

Today, I should clean up the bathroom at some point. Aster's dishes need to be washed. Other than that, I've got nothing going on so I guess today is a gaming day. I've caught up on Planet Zoo and know how to play again :) I have trouble starting a zoo though. There are so many animals to choose from (I have all the DLC) it takes me forever to pick out what I want to make a habitat for.

edit, later: I washed my hair and scrubbed off all my dead skin :accomplished: My skin actually squeaks :glitter:
I also got Aster's dishes washed and refilled. I still need to clean the bathroom, but I feel like cleaning up the kitchen instead. I got stuff to make tacos! :taco:

Ponybookworm:
BC: TACO-TASTIC!!!

I don't react well to wool so I avoid 100% wool where I can. Same with mohair, & angora has its own issues. So that chops the hand-dyed wool off my list as if I can't work with it comfortably, there's no point. There are some wool/acrylic blends I can work with, where the wool content is 20% or so, & they're not nearly so bad.
I got to noisy coffee & it was fun as usual. Afterwards more work on the knitting & crochet. The fox yarn isn't here yet but hopefully soon...

Lady Frostbite:
Etsy is the devil, it's even worse when you see AMAZING things ... only for the shipping to be something stupid like £15 for one sticker  :pout: There are so many gorgeous pins and stickers I want but the shipping! THE SHIPPING!!

Not all sellers are like that, I got a funny bird sticker for my bank card as all bank cards have the same picture on it and it's boring, I wanted something to make it stand out and this sticker was perfect. The shipping was MUCH more reasonable!

I handed in gifts to people, and I've ordered something off Cameo to see how it works. If it works well, I'll probably do more orders, and order one for a friend for her birthday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version