collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tell me about your dreamponies!  (Read 4019 times)

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me about your dreamponies!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2020, 02:33:48 AM »
I don't dream about specific ponies, but I've had more or less the same dream for a few times now: I go to a supermarket or toy shop and can't believe my luck - they have a few G1's for sale, usually ponies I've never seen before. My budget seems to be tight, so I can only buy one or two ponies and I stand there for ages, trying to decide which pony/ponies I should buy. Before I can make a decision, I either wake up or have another dream.  :lol:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 05:03:27 AM »
I have had literally hundreds of these and I don't remember most of them.
The one I do remember, though, is the Italian Gypsy.
Although she was made in Milton Keynes.
Which even in my dream I thought was odd...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 05:21:51 AM »
I have had literally hundreds of these and I don't remember most of them...
I'm with you Taffeta...I have these dreams all the time where I find OOAK ponies but when I wake up I can't remember them.  I think I posted once about it before where I may have remembered..

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2020, 12:46:46 PM »
yeah I'm still sad after having an awesome dream of just about taking ownership of a very large Show stable like play set for the Big Brother ponies, one of a kind :sad: i remember it was big enough to have rooms and it was soft pale pink and purple.

one day i might make it if i  had the right materials :D

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 12:47:46 PM »
a sleeping mom and baby set and parents for the pony friends
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline Skandalous

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2020, 08:06:55 AM »
Just had a dream with ponies in it last night! Strap in, this one’s weird.

So I was at my parents’ home and they were doing some interior decorating and needed a large stone/granite bench moved. One of the construction workers ended up breaking it off its legs and in between the chunks stuck to the floor and the section that broke off were a bunch of poster boards covered in glue, glitter, broken crayons, buttons, and ponies! Apparently in the dream I recognized them as childhood ponies I had had (not irl). I remember a few specifically: one was G2 Lady Elegant, one was G1 baby sugarcake, one was one of the G1 sweetheart sisters, and a bunch were rare G1 babies and Rare G2s. All glued to the poster board.
Apparently my mother had used them for some sort of art project.

Fortunately for dream-me, the glue wasn’t strong and I was able to peel the ponies off without damaging them. I was about to give them all a spa day when I woke up  >_<
:rainbow:Skandy's G2 Wishlist:rainbow:

Offline MilkyDreams

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2020, 08:38:47 AM »
This pony looked like a Takara, but it was coloured peach with Dark Blue hair. I now want this phantom pony, it was so cute!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:51:43 PM by MilkyDreams »

Offline Fizzy Scrumptious

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Truly_Scumptious on the MLPTP! <3
    • View Profile
    • Pink Dreams Ponyland
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2020, 05:40:24 AM »
Recently I had a dream that featured a Party Time nirvana variant with a yellow body and yellow eye gems. Tbh I kinda liked it.

And just last night a few weird ones popped up: a TAF Heartthrob baby and a Munchy pegasus baby. I had found them while thrifting and was so excited... and then I woke up, oof

:rainbow: they/them :rainbow: | wishlist | art thread
thank you tailrustedtealeaf for the lovely icon and Strawberry Swirl for the left-side adoptable in my sig :heart:

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2020, 11:22:14 PM »
Last night I had a big, really long, weird, intricate dream in which, for some reason, Dutch Diary was involved, lol.

But in this dream, she was a he, was named King Pony, and looked identical, except he had a Crown Royal cap on his head
Spoiler

(they are crowns)

It was molded to his head like a Moondreamer or something.

For some reason this King Pony was stolen in one point in the dream, along with a few other regular ponies I can't remember, and it was absolutely crucial I get him back, lol! Other than that nothing else was pony related in that long bizarre dream, but I found it interesting about the ponies.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 11:24:09 PM by Esbayne »

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2020, 11:47:57 PM »
One dream that sticks out to me (I've had so many pony dreams! :P) is the one about Mechanic Shop Mimic! For whatever reason, I went thrifting at a mechanic's shop, and as I'm turning over bits and pieces of car parts stacked on tables inside of the mechanic shop, these variant Mimics keep popping up! Blue Mimic, Red Mimic! I'm so excited about all of these rare, heretofore unknown variants, I'm falling over myself while I try to clutch all of them in my arms!

And then, of course, I wake up. :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Heelys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Member of the Aquacadets
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2020, 05:23:53 AM »
Just a couple days ago I had a dream that I received a big sack of G1 ponies in varying conditions. There were two I remember exclusively because of a joke I made in the dream: the first was a tan pony with light blonde hair in the Classic pose. Her cutie mark was Twice as Fancy style, but it was just images of her own head in a slightly lighter color. The second was pretty much G1 Merriweather, but with yellow horseshoes instead of rainbows as her symbol.

The joke I made in the dream was some variant of an exchange from Spongebob Squarepants. (“This guy’s so rich, he’s got a swimming pool in his swimming pool![he’s got ponies on his ponies!]” “This guy has SHOES!”) One of those jokes that isn’t quite funny when you wake up.
Gender? I hardly know 'er!  :biggrin: | PM me about G1 custom or OOAK World's Smallest commissions! ;)

Offline slyons

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2020, 08:10:30 AM »
Just woke up this morning from a dream that I was hiking and came across this big abandonned mansion in the woods.   I went in there to explore and came across a huge display of G1's.

Pretty sure it was some combination of a Paradise Estate/Dream Castle together, (never seeing either in real life, only pictures) it was huge and took up an entire table.  I took the top off one of the castle spires and there was a bunch of ponies/accessories in there, including Nectar, a mystery blue pony with white hair (Nightglider?) and a pearlized Glory.   But then they started losing colour and were blanched white, and when I looked closer all the ponies on this bastardized playset were doing the same thing and were white as well.

I then for some reason figured out this was a trap set up by fairies and tried to leave but they caught up with me and made me their servant.   :huh:

I really gotta stop reading before bed.

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2020, 12:52:57 PM »
It's funny because a lot of the ponies I find in my dreams are unfinished custom projects. Like, obviously painted, their heads need to be attached etc! I only remember one specific pony, and it was an orange and white Lickety Split that I dreamt up years ago. Dreams are a fickle thing, that's for sure.

Otherwise, it's finding rarities/grails like Dream Beauties or Nirvanas in the wild and knowing that eventually I'll wake up and won't get to take them home. ;0;!!!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline StillandSilent

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2020, 02:44:44 PM »
I dreamed that Barnacle had a wife.  She was in Applejacks pose.  She had Barnacle's colors, but she had a yellow-orange alternating mane instead of just a yellow streak.   Her symbol was a Taj Mahal type castle in pearly white.   She was so pretty

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal