collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Care Bear collection!  (Read 5502 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Care Bear collection!
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 10:52:36 AM »
Have you guys seen the Care Cousins, they're putting in claw machines? They've got Lotsa Heart, Cozy Heart, Bright Heart, Brave Heart and I've seen one Swift Heart. Almost all my faves and they're in a stinkin claw machine! :(

I saw some of the care bears themselves last night, no cousins yet...I already learned my lesson not to bother with those things when they first started putting the care bears in there back in '05. So many lost quarters...

They're supposed to be coming out with 'actual' boxed plushes of the cousins, so I'll just wait for those, least I'll spend $20 and actually GET something :-p

That is excellent news!

Post Merge: May 09, 2016, 10:54:37 AM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[Insert expression of desperate longing someplace in here]

Even as a Kid I thought Noble and True heart were the BEST...loved the second movie that introduced them, still do. He's SO amazingly awesome...*sighs* absolutely stunning. The only Care Bear I'd want more is the 'Harmony bear' prototype...she was gorgeous, and I always really liked her in the movie too, least they made an anniversary retro one.

Hnnng!!! True Heart!!! She's so cute!!! I'm surprised no one has made  Noble Heart custom. :p
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:54:37 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2016, 02:01:11 PM »
Not to get TOO off topic (since these aren't in my collection...yet :p) But I nearly did a somersault when I saw this pic;

admittedly I've never been a big fan of 'play alongs' take on the bears, they just were never that great and their noble heart mini plush looked like a hippo...*lol* But I'm REALLY digging this companys take, and I love the brave-heart plush...almost as much as the vintage one. And true heart, too...

Still missing those elaborately detailed silk-screened tummy symbols of yesteryear though...

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 04:26:32 PM »
Those are Cuuuuute BBBT!!!!

My daughter just got some cute Care Bear Sewing patterns that she can stuff with cotton herself from Evilbunnyfoofoo. :lovey: Funshine, Playful Heart and Loyal Heart. Once my phone is outta the shop and she's sewn them up I'll post pics of em.

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 06:19:33 PM »
Those are Cuuuuute BBBT!!!!

My daughter just got some cute Care Bear Sewing patterns that she can stuff with cotton herself from Evilbunnyfoofoo. :lovey: Funshine, Playful Heart and Loyal Heart. Once my phone is outta the shop and she's sewn them up I'll post pics of em.

I know right? I love these new ones, they're my favorites of all the company's that've made them more recently.

Oh and neat! Are they newer patterns or older ones? I used to have the older care bears 'ornaments' patterns, wish I still did I made quite a few of those when I was younger, too.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 06:56:04 PM »
They look more like the older ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal