collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45902 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1680 on: July 26, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
Here's what mine looks like:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was thinking of curling her hair to make it look shorter, but also fuller (it looks so thin) but as I was taking pics of her, I realized it doesn't look so bad like this. My FS Luna's hair looks exactly the same. At first I thought it just looked thin because I removed the tinsel, but I guess this is how their hair is when there's no curl or wave to their hair. All of my FS ponies have different hair right out of the box. RD and AJ had super curly hair, where Twilight, Luna and now :muffin: Pony have no curl at all. The others just have wavy hair.

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #1681 on: July 26, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
Well, now that this will be my first FS pony, I'll have to have moar -.-

ShortyBoo, your :muffin: Pony is very lovely :)

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: July 26, 2012, 10:32:07 AM »
 :sad: i missed her again

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: July 26, 2012, 11:11:53 AM »
:sad: i missed her again

Yep, you and me both! On the upside, I may get my wish and get to 6k posts on this thread alone. XD BITE ME, HASBROKEN! At least there's been one upside!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline dippindot

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: July 26, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
 So sorry for everyone who missed her again!  (Snapdragon!   :cry:)

She came in stock right at 8:00am Central time.  I pretty much fell out of bed trying to get to the computer to order her, lol.   I got her and called my two pony collecting friends (who were at work), and they snuck off to order from their phones.

Do you think Hasbro will have more?  It seems like they would have more double orders to sort through.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 11:24:07 AM by dippindot »

CloudBurst Reference

Signature is rotating, PM for artist info! : )

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
So sorry for everyone who missed her again!  (Snapdragon!   :cry:)

She came in stock right at 8:00am Central time.  I pretty much fell out of bed trying to get to the computer to order her, lol.   I got her and called my two pony collecting friends (who were at work), and they snuck off to order from their phones.

Do you think Hasbro will have more?  It seems like they would have more double orders to sort through.

I'm hoping, so I'll be glued to HTS for the rest of the day and probably wake up super-early tomorrow, just in case? But TBH, I'm losing hope. They already re-relisted her twice; I'm doubting that there will be a third time. :(

But it was really nice to see everyone worrying about me when she came up, thanks you guys! :hug: Even if I missed out, it was sweet to see people trying to contact me. ^_^
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 26, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »
Ack, still no confirmation email from Hasbro, it is sitting in my PayPal as a pending transaction....

Emailing them to see what is the hold up...
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: July 26, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
Got mine today! I was in bed when I heard a thump by thefront door. So what an awsome surprise to wake up to!
I had a really dumb moment though when I was looking her over after taking her out of the box. I was like "oh no, they screwed up her eyes! One pupil is pointing up and the other is pointing down!". Then it dawned on my that she is suposed to look lile that *>_<*
I do think I'll curl her tail. I like her mane alot, it's so pretty, but her tail bugs me a little because it's so thin.
I'll post pics after she has her hair done;)
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 26, 2012, 12:23:39 PM »
Seeing pics of people's Derpies makes me both excited to keep refreshing, but also jealous because I don't have her yet!
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: July 26, 2012, 12:27:40 PM »
I was like "oh no, they screwed up her eyes! One pupil is pointing up and the other is pointing down!". Then it dawned on my that she is suposed to look lile that *>_<*

But... but... but that's what makes Miss Grey Bubblebutt SPECIAL!  ;)  No other pony was produced with mis-aligned eyes on purpose!  The others... well, they're just factory errors, not Bubblebutt.  ;)

It's kind of exciting keeping up with whose orders were filled, the frantic clicking and such. Not to mention the arrival brag posts.  :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:31:40 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #1690 on: July 26, 2012, 12:35:43 PM »
How much does she cost on HTS? (when she's available that is). Curious to know how much sellers on ebay are ripping people off by... definitely will never own her with those prices :huh:
$19.99. Plus tax and shipping, she came out to $30.37 for me. So, yeah, eBay is a hugeeee ripoff right now.

Just a comment about ebay being a ripoff... There have been a lot of negative comments about people selling these ponies on ebay and getting a lot of money for them. Now, the people listing her with really high BiNs might be more guilty of being greedy, but a lot of the ponies selling on ebay are auction style. And a huge majority of the ones I've looked at have started right around list price. So if the people bidding on them cause the pony to shoot up to $80-90, I don't think it's fair to be all hating on ebay sellers. Pony fans are doing this to the prices, not the sellers.

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 26, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »
Mine arrived in the mail today.

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #1692 on: July 26, 2012, 01:06:15 PM »
haven't got mine yet! *is impatient* she shipped monday!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: July 26, 2012, 01:09:46 PM »
So if the people bidding on them cause the pony to shoot up to $80-90, I don't think it's fair to be all hating on ebay sellers. Pony fans are doing this to the prices, not the sellers.

I disagree. If you're a seller on ebay and you put a SUPER popular and rare item up for auction, even if you started that auction for 99 cents, you KNOW it's going to go super high. They're still doing it to be greedy. In fact, they're being even MORE greedy than the BIN people because they think she will go higher with an auction than with a BIN price!

Trust me, no seller on ebay is going "Oooh, I'll put Dizzy up for 99 cent starting bid so poor people can get her!"
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: July 26, 2012, 01:13:42 PM »
So if the people bidding on them cause the pony to shoot up to $80-90, I don't think it's fair to be all hating on ebay sellers. Pony fans are doing this to the prices, not the sellers.

I disagree. If you're a seller on ebay and you put a SUPER popular and rare item up for auction, even if you started that auction for 99 cents, you KNOW it's going to go super high. They're still doing it to be greedy. In fact, they're being even MORE greedy than the BIN people because they think she will go higher with an auction than with a BIN price!

Trust me, no seller on ebay is going "Oooh, I'll put Dizzy up for 99 cent starting bid so poor people can get her!"
I don't really see your point. They aren't asking people to bid obscene amounts of money on a hunk of plastic, people are becoming frantic and doing it themselves. If they are putting their items up for .99 cents starting bid, with no reserve they clearly know it could easily sell for that (though, logically it won't.. it'll go higher, but there's still that chance), and I fail to see how that is greedy if it's the buyers putting bids on the item, not the seller.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:19:23 PM by Icicle »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal