collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45844 times)

Offline LNS

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Glitter Ninja!
    • View Profile
    • on pink wings ...
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1620 on: July 25, 2012, 10:41:23 AM »
Beginning to wonder if people at Hasbro are sitting there watching the "please be up" and refresh like crazy madness and laughing to themselves. :P

Supposed to have a bit of a cool wave coming in tomorrow. If the temperatures drop into the 80's I'm so not staying inside stalking again. Today though with 105 for the high with 115 for the heat index, yeah. Not going out in that unless I have to.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 25, 2012, 11:00:42 AM »
Beginning to wonder if people at Hasbro are sitting there watching the "please be up" and refresh like crazy madness and laughing to themselves. :P

Probably! :P Hasbroooooooooooo(ken), c'mooooooooon!!! *rolls around in agony*
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline LNS

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Glitter Ninja!
    • View Profile
    • on pink wings ...
« Reply #1622 on: July 25, 2012, 11:06:25 AM »
A pity we can't toss something at them than for our own amusement. Not to mention help pass the time. Surely pillows couldn't do too much damage. It beats rotten fruit, which would be rather foul smelling. Ick.

Perhaps time to start another book. If I hadn't just made cookies the other day I'd be tempted to do that again. But there's no possible way to eat two batches of cookies and not end up sick. Bah.

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1623 on: July 25, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TwilightPink

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1624 on: July 25, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
Seemed appropriate...  ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpx5u1Ua-ZM

We should make a waiting playlist. I'd like to include Hung Up by Madonna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
Also, all these Ebay presellers are really bothering me. Do they have guaranteed delivery or are they taking ponies I could purchase myself off HTS? That would be violating Ebay policies, but how do you know?

Tenar

« Reply #1625 on: July 25, 2012, 03:36:23 PM »
She was waiting for me when I got home. I was expecting more dely since I'm in Canada.  No extra fees which makes up for the higher cost I had to pay in shipping.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: July 25, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »
DYINGGGGGG!!! :P Oh man. In one upside, this is the earliest I've woken up all summer! :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: July 25, 2012, 05:32:59 PM »
DYINGGGGGG!!! :P Oh man. In one upside, this is the earliest I've woken up all summer! :lmao:
I feel like she's got me on a schedule! At least it's added some rhyme and reason to my day... get up, eat breakfast, stalk plastic ponies, eat lunch, stalk, dinner, repeat...
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: July 25, 2012, 07:01:31 PM »
I wish her hair wasn't so long. I've been messing around with mine and I hate how her hair is past her feet. I want to cut it to at least make it so it's not quite as long, but I just can't bring myself to do it, knowing how much she's worth. Her hair is super straight too. It looks like they forgot to curl it or something. It doesn't look like the hair I've seen on pics of her with the thick curls. It just looks like I used a straight iron on her hair when I didn't.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: July 25, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »
I wish her hair wasn't so long. I've been messing around with mine and I hate how her hair is past her feet. I want to cut it to at least make it so it's not quite as long, but I just can't bring myself to do it, knowing how much she's worth. Her hair is super straight too. It looks like they forgot to curl it or something. It doesn't look like the hair I've seen on pics of her with the thick curls. It just looks like I used a straight iron on her hair when I didn't.

Ohhh, she sounds amazing!! :D I'm so jelly! What if you gave her some curls? That would shorten it up!

I feel like she's got me on a schedule! At least it's added some rhyme and reason to my day... get up, eat breakfast, stalk plastic ponies, eat lunch, stalk, dinner, repeat...

I feel the same, haha. My summer break tends to become nocturnal, VERY FAST. Heck, I think I'm on a tighter schedule now than I was when I was in school!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:36:42 PM by Snapdragon »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: July 25, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »

Ohhh, she sounds amazing!! :D I'm so jelly! What if you gave her some curls? That would shorten it up!

Great idea!!! I might do the same!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: July 25, 2012, 08:02:51 PM »
My girl should be in my mailbox tomorrow! I'm so excited! :D

Flutterblossom

« Reply #1632 on: July 25, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »

My :muffin: Pony arrived today, and OMG her hair is super wavy! I am not even sure if I should wash it, I kinda like it.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: July 25, 2012, 08:54:24 PM »
Give her curls and post pictures in here!  I want to see!

Offline greywolf1978

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: July 26, 2012, 06:03:27 AM »
She is back up!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal