collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45878 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1605 on: July 25, 2012, 07:04:08 AM »
-.- The strain is getting to everyone, eh? I wish it would be over and they would put the extras up so people could stop waiting!

For those of you who have had Dizzy arrive via FedEx from HTS: Did anyone have to sign for her? I'm going to be away the estimated day of delivery. >.< I live out in the middle of nowhere so she'll be safe if the FedEx guy leaves her on the screened in porch, but I'm afraid if there's no one home to sign, the FedEx guy will send her back to Hasbro. >.<
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Tenar

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1606 on: July 25, 2012, 07:13:58 AM »
-.- The strain is getting to everyone, eh? I wish it would be over and they would put the extras up so people could stop waiting!

For those of you who have had Dizzy arrive via FedEx from HTS: Did anyone have to sign for her? I'm going to be away the estimated day of delivery. >.< I live out in the middle of nowhere so she'll be safe if the FedEx guy leaves her on the screened in porch, but I'm afraid if there's no one home to sign, the FedEx guy will send her back to Hasbro. >.<

They would leave you a sticker/card, call the number on it, tell them you authorize to leave it.  At next delivery attempt they will leave it at the door.  I've done this before with other packages from FedEx.

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #1607 on: July 25, 2012, 07:16:07 AM »
They left her at the door, although I was home at the time so I brought her inside right away.

She is such a cutie, just got her and deboxed her last night, now she's hanging out with FS Twilight Sparkle. :)

SabreMau

« Reply #1608 on: July 25, 2012, 07:48:36 AM »
Geez... also dreamed about her.  I dreamed that I woke up, checked the page, and she was available!  But when I tried to buy her, every button only led to pop up adds.  Pop up adds everywhere.   :yikes:

I kept getting that too. Mostly because I was sleeping next to the laptop and setting my alarm clock to go off at 1-hour intervals, then hitting snooze, hitting F5, then going back to sleep. Dreams were short and mostly of the, "Finally! It's up!" and then actually waking up and "Awww, not yet."

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #1609 on: July 25, 2012, 07:53:31 AM »

I didn't have to sign for her, they just left her in front of my door.  I actually am not sure if she came by Fed Ex since I didn't look at the box too closely.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 25, 2012, 07:54:22 AM »
ya know, if they would list the rest of em, they could free up their call lines and e-mail. I'm sure folks are calling everyday asking about her.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 25, 2012, 08:05:34 AM »
I'm getting worried because the tracking on mine isn't moving. According to the tracking, it left CA early in the morning on 7/20, but there haven't been any scans since. Are they walking it to IL or something? I just don't get what's taking so long where it wouldn't have arrived near here yet when it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

This for me as well. It arrived at FedEx on the 20th. Sat there until the 23rd. Made it to a city in CA on the 23rd. Didn't leave there until morning of the 24th and now I haven't heard anything more. Also, the date of delivery keeps changing. Argh, I hate FedEx so much! Lol

I just checked my tracking and it arrived in Illinois last night and was sent to Indiana where it arrived this morning. It says it's on the truck for delivery, but I hope they're not trying to deliver it to some address in Indiana instead of my address, which is in Illinois. With UPS, when it's out for delivery, it's not in my town, but a neighboring one that's only a couple of miles from here. But Munster, IN is pretty far from here. I just hope she arrives ok.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 25, 2012, 08:07:07 AM »
Fedex says she will be delivered today. I am twitching with anticipation. The sad part is I am packing to move, so I am going to get to look at her tonight....and then she has to go into a box for the next like month for the move. I know I can't complain because I have one, but still. lol

Offline HawaiianRain

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 25, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
I'm getting worried because the tracking on mine isn't moving. According to the tracking, it left CA early in the morning on 7/20, but there haven't been any scans since. Are they walking it to IL or something? I just don't get what's taking so long where it wouldn't have arrived near here yet when it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

This for me as well. It arrived at FedEx on the 20th. Sat there until the 23rd. Made it to a city in CA on the 23rd. Didn't leave there until morning of the 24th and now I haven't heard anything more. Also, the date of delivery keeps changing. Argh, I hate FedEx so much! Lol

I just checked my tracking and it arrived in Illinois last night and was sent to Indiana where it arrived this morning. It says it's on the truck for delivery, but I hope they're not trying to deliver it to some address in Indiana instead of my address, which is in Illinois. With UPS, when it's out for delivery, it's not in my town, but a neighboring one that's only a couple of miles from here. But Munster, IN is pretty far from here. I just hope she arrives ok.

FYI guys, FedEx doesn't update like UPS or USPS mail does. You will be lucky to get a couple of scans at that.

Offline RavenFeather

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 25, 2012, 09:35:08 AM »
She came in last night!!!  I got the version with her head to the side so you can see both eyes!  it's taking all my willpower to not rip the box open.  Although there is a tiny little spot on the box were the cardboard seems to have lifted up off of the plastic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 25, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »
I didn't have to sign for mine, they just left it at the door, where everyone can see it.  So far my neighbors have proven trustworthy, and haven't taken any of my packages, but I get new neighbors so often (because my apartment complex is awful) so I'm always on edge.

I was reading how many who got her Wednesday/Thursday were getting their shipping confirmations, and Sunday night I still hadn't gotten mine, so I emailled Hasbro.  I laughed when like an hour later, on a SUNDAY, I got a shipping confirmation and a copy/paste email from them Monday morning saying 'oh it shipped.'  Got her yesterday. 

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 25, 2012, 09:46:59 AM »
I got her! I was glad I was planning to open her anyway, because it looked like her box was tampered with and if I had planned on keeping her MIB, I'd be pretty upset. There were 3 pieces of tape on top of each other on one side of the box, with the bottom two being broken along the corner of the box where the top piece was in tact. It looked like someone opened her and retaped it twice. Then the inside of her box, especially around the little windows was covered in dust. :muffin: Pony herself looked like someone left her lying outside in the dirt. She was filthy! She had large dirt marks all over her; on her forehead, nose, behind her ears, on both wings, her leg, etc. I wiped her down with a Magic Eraser and washed her hair (if her body was that filthy, I figured her hair is probably dirty as well) and she looks gorgeous now, but I couldn't imagine if I were a MIB collector what I would have done. At least she didn't have a messy paint job like the one I got last year.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 25, 2012, 10:25:12 AM »
Thanks guys! ^^ I'll bet they won't ask for a signature then. And if they do, I'll get the card and give them a call. Whoo, only four days left to wait!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 25, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »
My Ditzy came. My Fedex guy actually said he didn't want to leave it on the porch and was walking away with it as i got to the door.

There's a first. Usually is a knock and lets see how fast I can run to my truck sorta thing.

P.S. She is HUGE! I was expecting the little dinky $5.00 size one.

BeverlysLittlePony2012

« Reply #1619 on: July 25, 2012, 10:36:39 AM »
:coffee:  Snap out of it!!  Drink more coffee!  Oh, wait, that could be the problem.  How 'bought a big glass of ice water?   :biggrin:

Both of those would make you have to pee, and what if you miss her while peeing?!  I almost did! :lol:

Too funny! I am at work and my job is so getting in  the way of my stalking abilities!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal