collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45871 times)

Celenth

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1500 on: July 23, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »
Well the seller I pre-ordered from way back when got back to me today to say that a box of Ditzys he brought back from the Con "disappeared" and that UPS can't track it.  What a load of bull.  I'm glad I did manage to get one on HTS, because I just knew this would happen.  Yes, I'm sure that box of ponies did "disappear"...when he sold them for double the original preorder price. 

Wow, that's absolutely horrible. :( I understand trying to make a buck, but wow... a commitment is a commitment, and the seller's lack of foresight when setting a preorder price shouldn't be anyone else's problem. I'm sorry, that's horrible. :(

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 23, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
ya know, can anyone tell me what size ditzy actually is? Is she the fashion style size or the little collectable size one?

She's fashion style I do believe.

Yep! Fashion size. (You can tell by the style and size of the wings!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 23, 2012, 10:49:03 AM »
I'll leave the link to my plush thread here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,303392.new.html#new
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 23, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »
Aw man, i gotta go to work in an hour. Ive been home sick for days  and still no ditzy for me either. So much for using the groupon ive been sitting on. Stupid Hasbroken :P Maybe my work will have new ponies in. Maybe tomorrow will be my ditzy day ;) So many maybees and so little patience *sigh*

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1504 on: July 23, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »
Aw man, i gotta go to work in an hour. Ive been home sick for days  and still no ditzy for me either. So much for using the groupon ive been sitting on. Stupid Hasbroken :P Maybe my work will have new ponies in. Maybe tomorrow will be my ditzy day ;) So many maybees and so little patience *sigh*
*hugs* Have a good day at work, and I hope she doesn't come out while you're there! I myself have to leave in like 45 minutes for an appointment, but that should only be an hour. Should being the key there XD

Celenth

« Reply #1505 on: July 23, 2012, 11:02:06 AM »
I'm at work for the next five hours with no oversight and nothing to do. So count me in for the Ditzy-stalking patrol. :D

Offline Daiyuflower

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 23, 2012, 11:07:12 AM »
Well the seller I pre-ordered from way back when got back to me today to say that a box of Ditzys he brought back from the Con "disappeared" and that UPS can't track it.  What a load of bull.  I'm glad I did manage to get one on HTS, because I just knew this would happen.  Yes, I'm sure that box of ponies did "disappear"...when he sold them for double the original preorder price. 

I don't know, the "box of Ditzys" part is what makes me think he's lying. How would one manage, with that many people wanting them, to get a BOX full of them? And not get like, hounded later? Don't buy a box of exclusive ponies! It's asking to get robbed XD
Well, he says it was a box with 2 Ditzys in it that supposedly disappeared while being shipped to his house.  It's just that I have had this kind of thing happen to me before when sellers are trying to back out of a sale.  Last time it happened to me, the seller claimed that my item had been "damaged" and that they just didn't feel "comfortable" selling it to me anymore, but then would not provide any photos of the supposed damage.  Stories like this are just excuses though, because it happens only when you've gotten a really good deal.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 23, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »

Hey dartfrog, do you still work at TRU? (I've got the right person..right? XD) And I wouldn't worry about work too much, I doubt we'll see Ditzy today at this point.

Mosspath, that plushie is adorable! She looks so soft and cuddly! :)

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:01 AM »
Well, he says it was a box with 2 Ditzys in it that supposedly disappeared while being shipped to his house.  It's just that I have had this kind of thing happen to me before when sellers are trying to back out of a sale.  Last time it happened to me, the seller claimed that my item had been "damaged" and that they just didn't feel "comfortable" selling it to me anymore, but then would not provide any photos of the supposed damage.  Stories like this are just excuses though, because it happens only when you've gotten a really good deal.

If I was in your shoes I would report that seller.  I understand things happen but I highly doubt they lost a package.   If they were shipping it to you it would have a tracking number.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:09 AM »
Mosspath, that plushie is adorable! She looks so soft and cuddly! :)
Thank you!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 23, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »

If I was in your shoes I would report that seller.  I understand things happen but I highly doubt they lost a package.   If they were shipping it to you it would have a tracking number.

Oh I'm totally leaving bad feedback for him.  I can't do much beyond that though, because I think he has already sold the Ditzy Doos he did manage to obtain.  He refunded my payment, but his completed listings contain two Ditzy Doos that he listed as having "in hand" and that sold for higher than his pre-order price. 

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 23, 2012, 11:19:53 AM »
I still think you need to contact ebay.  That's against ebay policy but that's really your call.  I'm glad your leaving him back feedback.

I think there should be a list compiled of pre sellers on ebay(for pony's).  I know if there's something I need next year I'll be contacting the same ebay seller.  I didn't get my package yet but it does show a tracking number and I was able to contact him and he claims everything is great.

I don't want to go through this next year and buy from a seller who let someone down this year. 

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 23, 2012, 11:25:44 AM »
I wish my :muffin: Pony would hurry up and get here already. I bet if she was sent via UPS, I'd have her by now. I've never had a FedEx package arrive earlier than the estimated delivery date, even if it arrives in town 3 days ahead of it, it won't be delivered. They do this all the time. Just out of curiosity, did anyone else who ordered her on Wednesday from HTS get an estimate earlier than 7/25?

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1513 on: July 23, 2012, 11:32:02 AM »
Bah, off I go for my appointment. Keep fighting the good fight! *salutes*

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 23, 2012, 11:33:18 AM »
I'll leave the link to my plush thread here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,303392.new.html#new

Oh man, she is suuuuuuuuper cute!! great job! :D

In other news, if HTS doesn't put her up soon, I WILL LOSE MY MIND!!!! CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE ANTICIPATION! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal