collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45889 times)

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1470 on: July 23, 2012, 09:03:12 AM »
Well, they were still canceling orders the other day, so there must be some left somewhere. Let's hope they end up in our hands!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: July 23, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »
*shuffles in with cup of coffee and sits down to wait* It'd be super if a few showed up today, since Monday is the only weekday I don't work and can sit around and watch myself. I think my poor dad is getting tired of being asked to pony-watch for me :P

I knooow right? I got stuff to DO tomorrow! And I don't know if my poor heart can take any more waiting, either! Every time I refresh the page and see the 'out of stock' button disappear for a moment, it starts beating really fast because I think it's going to say 'in stock'! :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: July 23, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »
Ugh me too! At least while I was out yesterday, I FINALLY found some new stuff (talking Cadance and some of the Wave 3 blind bags) so I've got SOMETHING new to occupy myself with in the meantime. Cadance and Celestia can have conceit wars 8) "My dress is SO pretty!" "My barettes are so pretty!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #1473 on: July 23, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »
Hey guys :) Still stalking her? I just got my email from HTS with my tracking, according to them she is supposed to be here by the 25th. We will see
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: July 23, 2012, 09:10:30 AM »
Ugh me too! At least while I was out yesterday, I FINALLY found some new stuff (talking Cadance and some of the Wave 3 blind bags) so I've got SOMETHING new to occupy myself with in the meantime. Cadance and Celestia can have conceit wars 8) "My dress is SO pretty!" "My barettes are so pretty!"

OMG! Wave three where?! @.@ I've been searching for those bad boys, but my TRU is emptied out! I found the new trading cards at Target, though! :) And I got a third plush Spike - my sibs are NUTS for Spike, I don't know how I'm going to keep him secret til Christmas!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1475 on: July 23, 2012, 09:12:16 AM »
Yup, still stalking her. I would really like a nap before my appointment in the afternoon though! But I would also really like a Derp XD

Offline Calico_Star

• View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 23, 2012, 09:21:25 AM »
I found them at a TrU. So they were 50% more expensive, so I only picked up three of the boys, Heartstrings, and Glowy Rarity. The box was behind an open box of Wave 1, I almost missed it! My area is usually reallllllllyyyyyy slow to get new stuff though, so I was pretty surprised. Nor Cal ALWAYS has stuff long before it shows up in my area.

I also saw last year's comic con pony at the swap meet at a comic shop-y booth. But they wanted $45 for her. And they knew who she was...Apparently they didn't get the memo that it's only the Fair ponies that sell for that much, and that Comic Con is, aside form this year, more of a $20 pony lol. Still neat to see her in person though.

Edit: Did you get any of the cards? I was looking for those yesterday too, but I found nothing. Lots of Filly Princess messing with my search though :P "Omg look! Pink! Ponies! Oh darn, nevermind, it's those other things. Again."

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1477 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:59 AM »
So I wonder, what ever happened to the Wave 2 blind bags? From what I've seen it's jumped from 1 to 3. I know the stores around here still have 1.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 23, 2012, 09:28:52 AM »
I found them at a TrU. So they were 50% more expensive, so I only picked up three of the boys, Heartstrings, and Glowy Rarity. The box was behind an open box of Wave 1, I almost missed it! My area is usually reallllllllyyyyyy slow to get new stuff though, so I was pretty surprised. Nor Cal ALWAYS has stuff long before it shows up in my area.

OMG, we must live next to each other - my TRU only got wave 1 like, a YEAR after everyone else did! XD And now they're gone, too! Argh!

I also saw last year's comic con pony at the swap meet at a comic shop-y booth. But they wanted $45 for her. And they knew who she was...Apparently they didn't get the memo that it's only the Fair ponies that sell for that much, and that Comic Con is, aside form this year, more of a $20 pony lol. Still neat to see her in person though.

Edit: Did you get any of the cards? I was looking for those yesterday too, but I found nothing. Lots of Filly Princess messing with my search though :P "Omg look! Pink! Ponies! Oh darn, nevermind, it's those other things. Again."

I did! My birthday is like, tomorrow? so I have to wait for them, haha. (My mom was like "no! birthday!!") But I opened one pack, and I got a foil Fluttershy and Applejack tattoos! They're really cute, I have the feeling it's going to become my next obsession, trying to get all those cards. :lmao: $2 for six cards isn't terrible, and I can't wait to get a cute little stand-up pony! But yeah, every time I find Filly, I'm like "BLIND BA... oh." :P

So I wonder, what ever happened to the Wave 2 blind bags? From what I've seen it's jumped from 1 to 3. I know the stores around here still have 1.

From what I heard, the Hasbro reps at the MLP Fair said they had Wave 2 in the warehouses, ready to be shipped ... but they also don't seem to know a lot of what's going on. So we might get them, but we might not. :I

Offline Calico_Star

• View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: July 23, 2012, 09:28:53 AM »
I have no idea what Hasbro was thinking with that one :/ But I'm still hoping that they'll still release them, just out of order. Or that they'll be part of a set, like the TRU exclusive set a while back, or that new one with all those silly little accessories.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #1480 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:54 AM »
I got the shipping confirmation on mine today. Yay to that!

However, today was my day to stalk for Scarah Screams on Mattel. :( I had her in my cart and was on a refresh page for 10 to 15 minutes - and I lost her! I am soooo upset about it. I'd rather have her than Ditzy any day. So (long shot, but hey!) if any of you who want Ditzy happened to get a Scarah and would rather have Ditzy - I'd GLADLY trade her!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1481 on: July 23, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »

However, today was my day to stalk for Scarah Screams on Mattel. :( I had her in my cart and was on a refresh page for 10 to 15 minutes - and I lost her! I am soooo upset about it. I'd rather have her than Ditzy any day. So (long shot, but hey!) if any of you who want Ditzy happened to get a Scarah and would rather have Ditzy - I'd GLADLY trade her!

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I looked on a whim, seeing if maybe I could get one for the exact reason of a possible trade, but yeah they were long gone by the time the page loaded for me. I would feel bad though, buying her just to trade for a Ditzy.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #1482 on: July 23, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I looked on a whim, seeing if maybe I could get one for the exact reason of a possible trade, but yeah they were long gone by the time the page loaded for me. I would feel bad though, buying her just to trade for a Ditzy.

Yeah... I was pretty confident I was going to nab Scarah! I didn't buy Ditzy for trade fodder either - I want her for my collection because she's so different. I'm just gutted I missed Scarah... and I'd do anything not to have to pay $100 for her, blehhhh. Now I know how everyone who didn't score a Ditzy feels for sure. :( I am sorry for you all!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline RavenFeather

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 23, 2012, 09:59:59 AM »

Yeah... I was pretty confident I was going to nab Scarah! I didn't buy Ditzy for trade fodder either - I want her for my collection because she's so different. I'm just gutted I missed Scarah... and I'd do anything not to have to pay $100 for her, blehhhh. Now I know how everyone who didn't score a Ditzy feels for sure. :( I am sorry for you all!

Shoot!! Scarah was today?!  I thought she was next week!!
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline Calico_Star

• View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 23, 2012, 10:00:39 AM »
Snap, if I remember correctly I think I'm about 3-4 hours north of you. In another pocket of ponyless despair :P BUT HEY happy almost birthday!! Here's hoping that you'll be able to snag a Ditzy today for a birthday present for yourself, lol.

Those cards sound so cute! The only ones I've seen are scans that someone (hathorcat, maybe?) posted in another thread. First I was all "Meh, trading cards," but then when I actually saw pictures of them, I changed my mind :P

Speaking of trading cards, is anyone else kinda disappointed in the Wave 3 blind bag's trading cards? They're dull like the European versions now. The first wave's were so much prettier and had nicer descriptions, lol.

Aerosmith- That sucks! I hope you're able to get Scarah somehow! I was really surprised to hear that the MH exclusive sold out as fast (or faster?) than the pony. I had no idea they were going to be so popular!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal