collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45845 times)

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1410 on: July 21, 2012, 10:51:15 PM »
SO everyone's giving up? I'm not, not until I either get one, or Hasbro says "Derp, we got no more D.erpys!"
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1411 on: July 21, 2012, 11:05:58 PM »
I paid RIDICULOUS amounts for my Ditzy Doo's and one has tracking info but doesn't actually say anything yet, and the other one hasn't even been shipped yet. You'd think with all the money I gave them, that sellers would be on top of things. :sad:

Paid ridiculous amounts for shipping? Because the pony is at a set price so how would she end up more expensive? Unless you're talking about eBay :P

Unfortunately I am. I wasn't able to get one from HTS.com :(

:( I really hope it doesn't come to that for me. But at the same time prices will only get higher once they're gone for good.

So no, I'm not giving up! But I'm going to have less and less time to stalk as the days go on, so I hope they put her up sooner rather than later.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 21, 2012, 11:09:17 PM »
Good luck! I'll be crossing my fingers for everyone that's still trying to get one! :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 21, 2012, 11:43:06 PM »
I've camped it all week already; I'M NOT GIVIN' UP YET! :P I'm an MMO player; I'm used to camping stuff for days at a time with no reward in sight, LOL!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Marinakirby

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
  • Life has no lines~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #1414 on: July 21, 2012, 11:46:23 PM »
Is the exclusive :muffin: Pony really exclusive? Or are they just saying that so people would buy it, and they're secretly producing more?
I really want her. v.v  I had a dream that I bought her.....  :zzz:  and another that she arrived at my door.
I'M NOT GIVING UP 'TILL I GET HER.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #1415 on: July 22, 2012, 01:13:01 AM »
yes, she is really exclusive.  They only sell left overs on HTS.  You may get odd small lots showing up over the next week as they balance out the cancelled orders, but by next week that will be it.

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 22, 2012, 01:30:03 AM »
To the ones who received theirs, did it come with a comic con tamper proof seal?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:43:27 AM by mshesha »

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 22, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »
OMG, I've officially had my first dream about her. I dreamt she came into stock and then my internet died! I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! :lmao: Or a pony... @_@
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 22, 2012, 09:45:02 AM »
The ebay shop where i pre-ordered Ditzy has been stalking HTS too. Though it seems they have given up. Time for a refund i guess. : (

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 22, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
Is the exclusive :muffin: Pony really exclusive? Or are they just saying that so people would buy it, and they're secretly producing more?
I really want her. v.v  I had a dream that I bought her.....  :zzz:  and another that she arrived at my door.
I'M NOT GIVING UP 'TILL I GET HER.

No one can see the future, and Hasbro HAS done really cruddy things in the past, but personally I highly doubt Dizzy will ever be released non-exclusive. None of the other Comic Con or Fair ponies were released again, and they've been doing these exclusives since at least 2007.

But who can say with Hasbro? But don't hold your breath. :\
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 22, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »
The ebay shop where i pre-ordered Ditzy has been stalking HTS too. Though it seems they have given up. Time for a refund i guess. : (

Oh no! I'm sorry Malicieuse. :( That really stinks, I think yours is the first pre-order I've seen fall through - although I'm sure there's more.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 22, 2012, 10:11:12 AM »
Has everyone who ordered on Wednesday had theirs shipped yet?

I ordered 1 on Wednesday the 18th, got a confirmation email and there's a charge on my credit card. But I haven't gotten a shipping email yet and when I sign into HST, it still says Not Shipped.

I'm starting to get worried. Am I the only Wednesday order that hasn't shipped yet? I wonder if I should call...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 22, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »

Oh no! I'm sorry Malicieuse. :( That really stinks, I think yours is the first pre-order I've seen fall through - although I'm sure there's more.

Mine didn't work out either. :sad:

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 22, 2012, 10:18:48 AM »

Mine didn't work out either. :sad:

Oh no!! :( That's awful! And here I thought pre-orders were so safe... you can get your money back, at least?

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 22, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
Has everyone who ordered on Wednesday had theirs shipped yet?

I ordered 1 on Wednesday the 18th, got a confirmation email and there's a charge on my credit card. But I haven't gotten a shipping email yet and when I sign into HST, it still says Not Shipped.

I'm starting to get worried. Am I the only Wednesday order that hasn't shipped yet? I wonder if I should call...

I ordered Wednesday too and mine hasnt shipped yet either. If I dont get a shipping notice by Monday afternoon I will call customer service....I dont think customer service is open today.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal