collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45846 times)

Stroggos

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1245 on: July 20, 2012, 04:38:14 AM »
Bragging (or even chatting) about getting multiple exclusives, in a thread where a lot of people got none, is really not cool, IMHO. What you do with your money is your own business - but you open yourself up to attack when you go bandying it about in public. And I'm not gonna feel bad if you feel "hurt" about it, either.

I'm camping the **** out of it this time. I left yesterday because I was told it would be weeks before this mess was "sorted out." Eff off, Hasbroken, next time I'm doing all my shopping from Taobao. >:I

(Also, in other sore-loser news, if anyone has a double? I would REALLY, REALLY love to buy it from them. :( And I would be happy to repay the favor in any way possible.)

I really felt this was a sort of unnecessarily negative post. Unfortunately they are in finite supply but I'd prefer to be happy for others instead of embroiled in jealousy. Nonetheless, the very best of luck getting a Ditzy for yourself.  :) If I do manage to get a spare, I will be in touch.

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #1246 on: July 20, 2012, 04:39:28 AM »
Um, how is it wrong for each sibling in the same house to have a pony? How is that any different than if they each had their own house and bought one? It'd still be the same number of people having the same number of :muffin: Ponies.  This isn't one person taking five and hoarding them; so, please, let's stay civil on the matter.

In other news, I also got a shipping notification from Hasbro! That sure seems faster than their shipping turnaround on previous exclusive ponies. Can't wait for my Muffin Queen to arrive!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 20, 2012, 04:39:37 AM »
I got an email from HasbroToyShop (at like 1:30am, strangely) saying mine shipped, but I can't figure out how to track it since it doesn't say how it was shipped. It's not a USPS tracking number, nor a UPS tracking. I'm not sure about FedEx but I don't think it is either. Anyone know how to track her? I have a really odd sleeping schedule, so I like to know when to expect packages so I can be awake and waiting for them.
Mine shipped today too!  I just checked my tracking number--it's a FedEx number :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:42:29 AM by Daiyuflower »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 20, 2012, 04:58:23 AM »
Um, how is it wrong for each sibling in the same house to have a pony? How is that any different than if they each had their own house and bought one? It'd still be the same number of people having the same number of Ditzy Doos.  This isn't one person taking five and hoarding them; so, please, let's stay civil on the matter.

This. I don't have siblings, but I can't imagine having to split up my collection someday just because a collector somewhere else was mad that I went out of my way to ensure that my siblings got one. 

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 20, 2012, 05:01:09 AM »
I got an email from HasbroToyShop (at like 1:30am, strangely) saying mine shipped, but I can't figure out how to track it since it doesn't say how it was shipped. It's not a USPS tracking number, nor a UPS tracking. I'm not sure about FedEx but I don't think it is either. Anyone know how to track her? I have a really odd sleeping schedule, so I like to know when to expect packages so I can be awake and waiting for them.
Mine shipped today too!  I just checked my tracking number--it's a FedEx number :)

How exciting! :D

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 20, 2012, 05:02:32 AM »
So, what time yesterday were the cancelled Ditzy's put on the website? 12?  Do people think that anymore cancelled orders will be available today?

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 20, 2012, 05:02:39 AM »
Bragging (or even chatting) about getting multiple exclusives, in a thread where a lot of people got none, is really not cool, IMHO. What you do with your money is your own business - but you open yourself up to attack when you go bandying it about in public. And I'm not gonna feel bad if you feel "hurt" about it, either.

I'm camping the **** out of it this time. I left yesterday because I was told it would be weeks before this mess was "sorted out." Eff off, Hasbroken, next time I'm doing all my shopping from Taobao. >:I

(Also, in other sore-loser news, if anyone has a double? I would REALLY, REALLY love to buy it from them. :( And I would be happy to repay the favor in any way possible.)

I really felt this was a sort of unnecessarily negative post. Unfortunately they are in finite supply but I'd prefer to be happy for others instead of embroiled in jealousy. Nonetheless, the very best of luck getting a Ditzy for yourself.  :) If I do manage to get a spare, I will be in touch.

I would appreciate that very much, thank you. :)

I don't think it's wrong for everyone in the house to have an exclusive; I think it is a sweet and worthwhile endeavor, as I have siblings as well, and I have often hunted like crazy for ponies that they wanted. (Lemme tell you, finding three CMC sets last Christmas was tough!) But I do feel it is in poor taste, when many people are still smarting from the "loss" of a pony they wanted very badly (not that anyone 'deserves' the pony more than anyone else, of course), to be discussing how many ponies you got, or how excited you are to have a pony. Yes, we're all happy for you; but it's difficult to be happy when you are still sitting here with no pony. Perhaps this is not the best thread to be happy in? Especially if we still have members who are actively hunting for said pony. Why don't we start a group-brag thread instead? :)

Maybe I'm just being oversensitive here - but this is the 'stalking Ditsy' thread, not the 'bragging about Ditsy' thread. But, like I said - you are free to do as you want, everyone has the right to free speech. But other people have the right to call you out on what you say, as well.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #1252 on: July 20, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »

How exciting! :D
Mine shipped though, though since I don't have an account on HTS I don't see a tracking number in the email
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1253 on: July 20, 2012, 05:19:24 AM »
Yay!  Shipped!  :D
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 20, 2012, 05:56:29 AM »
Yay, mine shipped too~
I know the shipping info said something about some orders requiring a signature upon delivery, I didn't see any notes about it in the tracking though.  Will I have to be home to sign for it?  How have previous exclusives been delivered?   Looks like it will deliver Tuesday and I'll be at work...

Offline svleonard

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 20, 2012, 06:00:56 AM »
So, why is Ditzy Doo associated with muffins?  Did I miss something from one of the episodes?

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 20, 2012, 06:07:35 AM »
So, why is Ditzy Doo associated with muffins?  Did I miss something from one of the episodes?

Until "the Last Roundup" her only spoken line was "MUFFINS!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ih60vHh5c

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1257 on: July 20, 2012, 06:07:47 AM »

I would appreciate that very much, thank you. :)

I don't think it's wrong for everyone in the house to have an exclusive; I think it is a sweet and worthwhile endeavor, as I have siblings as well, and I have often hunted like crazy for ponies that they wanted. (Lemme tell you, finding three CMC sets last Christmas was tough!) But I do feel it is in poor taste, when many people are still smarting from the "loss" of a pony they wanted very badly (not that anyone 'deserves' the pony more than anyone else, of course), to be discussing how many ponies you got, or how excited you are to have a pony. Yes, we're all happy for you; but it's difficult to be happy when you are still sitting here with no pony. Perhaps this is not the best thread to be happy in? Especially if we still have members who are actively hunting for said pony. Why don't we start a group-brag thread instead? :)

Maybe I'm just being oversensitive here - but this is the 'stalking Ditsy' thread, not the 'bragging about Ditsy' thread. But, like I said - you are free to do as you want, everyone has the right to free speech. But other people have the right to call you out on what you say, as well.

I really only bought ONE off of HTS, so you guys still have an equal chance of getting her that way. If I made anyone angry, I am very sorry. I am not trying to brag, I was just trying to clear up my story to ButtercreamDream.  I did go to MLP Fair after all, the only other place where they were selling them in person. Some people who went to Comic Con came home with three PER PERSON, and I think that's unfair too. Siblings still count as people you know. We are getting the same number of ponies as siblings, so it is still one per person.

I wish the best of luck to those who didn't get one!!! I really hope you are able to snag one today!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:43:45 AM by Flutterblossom »

Offline svleonard

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 20, 2012, 06:11:16 AM »
Do people think that any more Ditzy's will available today at 12?

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 20, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »
I think that's what I read yesterday? That they'd be putting them up in small groups?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal