collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45875 times)

Offline chibiric

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #705 on: July 18, 2012, 08:48:49 AM »
does anyone know how hasbro's checkout system works? Like, say they have 60 items. Someone adds one to their cart. Does it go down to 59 items immediately after being 'added to cart' or does the number go down after it has been 'checked out' or paid for?
Cause if we have 500 people trying to add ditzy to their cart, and there's only say 100 of her, a lot of people are gonna be upset when their cart turns up empty upon checkout...

Im not sure but im going to say that the deal isnt sealed untill youve got an order confirmation number, aka fully checked out and paid for her.

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #706 on: July 18, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »
does anyone know how hasbro's checkout system works? Like, say they have 60 items. Someone adds one to their cart. Does it go down to 59 items immediately after being 'added to cart' or does the number go down after it has been 'checked out' or paid for?
Cause if we have 500 people trying to add ditzy to their cart, and there's only say 100 of her, a lot of people are gonna be upset when their cart turns up empty upon checkout...

That's even if you can get the checkout to LOAD with 500 people trying to access it at once... >_>

Me thinks it might be a bit more than 500.  X(
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #707 on: July 18, 2012, 08:49:36 AM »
You just ruined one of my favorite games D:

I just don't know what went wrong! :O
Dizzy could never replace me beloved Chocobos! I just love the birds too much XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #708 on: July 18, 2012, 08:50:43 AM »
Lol, at least this is coming from a legitimate hasbro dealer. Back in April, you definitely didn't actually have a derpyy until the thing was sitting at your house. (As I, unfortunately, found out the hard way)

Dizzy could never replace me beloved Chocobos! I just love the birds too much XD
I love chocobos, too. I was just making my own version of ff6 just to mess around, and I was like "hm, why not? :P"

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 18, 2012, 08:51:05 AM »

Im not sure but im going to say that the deal isnt sealed untill youve got an order confirmation number, aka fully checked out and paid for her.

Agreed. Someone in this forum was talking yesterday about how her checkout kept crashing repeatedly and she thought she didn't get the exclusive pony at all...and then her credit card was billed several hundred dollars and 13 of the exclusive showed up at her door.... x_X
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 18, 2012, 08:51:26 AM »

From what I have been told, adding the item to your cart doesn't "hold" the item. The item doesn't disappear from the stock count until it has been confirmed and paid for.

Also, I think they took the banner down from the exclusives page because you can't get free shipping on exclusives anyway.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline chibiric

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2012, 08:51:44 AM »
I'm chillin' at the office, doing work, refreshing pages and doodling some Sailor Moon fanart cause I'm excited for the reboot!

LOL your as bad as I am.  Im constantly doodling sailor moon at work.  I have volumes 5 and 6 waiting for me but Im in the middle of reading something else at the moment.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2012, 08:53:21 AM »
Lol, at least this is coming from a legitimate hasbro dealer. Back in April, you definitely didn't actually have a derpyy until the thing was sitting at your house. (As I, unfortunately, found out the hard way)

I love chocobos, too. I was just making my own version of ff6 just to mess around, and I was like "hm, why not? :P"
Chocobo: WARK!!!! *pecks Dizzy* <-- now we have a story as to why she is how she is XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #713 on: July 18, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
LOL your as bad as I am.  Im constantly doodling sailor moon at work.  I have volumes 5 and 6 waiting for me but Im in the middle of reading something else at the moment.

I remember the Sailor Moon RPG was a really good game. I guess I'm probably weird, but Sailor Neptune was always my favorite!

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 18, 2012, 08:53:45 AM »
I'm chillin' at the office, doing work, refreshing pages and doodling some Sailor Moon fanart cause I'm excited for the reboot!

I still need to find 6! I haven't drawn the scouts in foreevveerr! I'm really surprised at how well I remember the character designs off the top of my head. Now that the new show is coming out I have Sailor Moon on the brain! I'm so jazzed about it!

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 08:55:30 AM

I remember the Sailor Moon RPG was a really good game. I guess I'm probably weird, but Sailor Neptune was always my favorite!

Nothing weird about that! One of the things that makes it a classic is the diverse character personalities. There is someone in the cast for everyone to love. :) I've always been a Sailor V fan myself. :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 08:55:30 AM by ebmerc »

Flutterblossom

« Reply #715 on: July 18, 2012, 08:56:08 AM »

That's even if you can get the checkout to LOAD with 500 people trying to access it at once... >_>

Me thinks it might be a bit more than 500.  X(
Well we might be able to get her within the first minute, while others would have to read the news on this forum, go to the website, add the item to the cart, type in the info or sign in, then buy it. We could get her before the servers crash if we are quick enough.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 18, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
Coming up on noon! Does anyone else feel like we're all in the world's slowest roller coaster, and every time an hour comes up we're all climbing the giant hill, waiting for the big drop? ;)

Offline chibiric

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 18, 2012, 08:57:37 AM »

You know it was! And the sad thing is I started playing it like 10 times and only finished it once. And your not weird at all. Tons of people love the outer scouts.

I still need to find 6! I haven't drawn the scouts in foreevveerr! I'm really surprised at how well I remember the character designs off the top of my head. Now that the new show is coming out I have Sailor Moon on the brain! I'm so jazzed about it!

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 08:55:30 AM

Nothing weird about that! One of the things that makes it a classic is the diverse character personalities. There is someone in the cast for everyone to love. :) I've always been a Sailor V fan myself. :D

Me too super stoked, but now that pluto isnt a planet do you think shell bet bumped? (im joking btw could you imagine the backlash)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 18, 2012, 08:58:33 AM »
poor Sailor Pluto ;_; I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Offline Ice Crystal

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 18, 2012, 08:58:46 AM »
Coming up on noon! Does anyone else feel like we're all in the world's slowest roller coaster, and every time an hour comes up we're all climbing the giant hill, waiting for the big drop? ;)

YES! Every time we hit a half hour mark, I feel a little pang of excitement/anxiety in my stomach, and then disappointment when she doesn't show up.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal