collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 65387 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #855 on: June 12, 2023, 01:19:49 PM »
BC I hope you get the calls made xxx

Feeling really tired of late...
Meanwhile I got some soft yarn in & am using a ball for knitting to see how far it goes (the balls are small but so are what I knit). In between times doing more on the crochet thing, & will have to do another quick thing or two to complete a box.
Should have had a visit today but nobody showed or left a card...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #856 on: June 13, 2023, 05:59:58 AM »
I did get them done. I was on hold with Social Security for an hour only to be told I need to report to my local office. I would have called my local office but they don't have a phone number, only the national number. I hate the government.

Today, I don't know what I'm doing. I didn't sleep, so I might crash. I'd like to finish the chores still and work on some ponies.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 13, 2023, 06:04:55 AM »
One more trip to London for me today (last for a while), for a movie night :) They're screening Paper Moon at the Prince Charles Cinema and it's one of my favourite films, I'm so excited to see it on the big screen! :3

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 15, 2023, 12:22:43 AM »
Carrehz sounds good xxx
BC that's so frustrating not having a local number xxx

Finished the first "scarf" & am now on the second, which is thinner so will be longer too. Between them I did another prezzie crochet, need one more & the box will be done!!!
Made it to Coffee, just, but I did. Got messages but no electric as Paypoint wasn't working... At least it's summer now.
Summer, complete with flies in the house, complaining fridge-freezer & feeling sweaty... Not to mention the chaos of summer holidays & stuff...
Still need long crashouts...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #859 on: June 15, 2023, 07:15:30 AM »
A few more phone calls and the same chores I've been trying to get done for days. I took a shower though and feel a little better.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 16, 2023, 02:43:07 PM »
BC, even here the temp is a nightmare, let alone where you are!!! So here's hoping you at least do some of the chores to keep on top of them xxx

Still having huge crash-outs & I hate it...
Still trying to get a proper fix for the coffee grinder's handle. I know HOW to fix it, it's just a case of getting the right stuff to fix it WITH.
At least I'm also still crocheting scarf number 2, partly because it's too hot to move much, & I'm too sweaty to snuggle Bakana a lot xxx
I predict hosepipe bans & water restrictions coming here... AGAIN...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #861 on: June 16, 2023, 03:02:08 PM »
Actually, it's not so bad if you stay out of the sun. In the sunlight though, is killer. We've had "very high UV" warnings for the last few days. I think you can get heatstroke only after 2-3 minutes. I've had heatstroke, it's not good.

I am... still trying to do the same things. I missed my phone calls today because I went back to bed and slept longer than I anticipated. So now I have to wait until Monday. My mom wants me to come visit but I don't have enough money in my account for the trip. Neither does she now that's she's rediscovered Jewelry TV and has been buying rings...

I want to make more coffee for iced coffee tomorrow. I need to clean the ice cube holder and find a place to put it in the freezer.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 17, 2023, 07:31:30 AM »
Just been moving stuff around today, digging out my travel backpack. I don't think I've mentioned it on here before, but I'm going on holiday to New York at the end of the month! :frolic: So I need to get packing!
Going shopping in a minute.. and one last toy hunt before NY. :P

speaking of toys, I swear mine have been playing mindgames with me lately. *Twice* this week I've put something down, turned my back for five minutes, and come back to find it's vanished on me. :drunk: What's WITH that? I'm sure it'll turn up - didn't have time to properly look - but... geez!

It's hot over here too, it hasn't been too bad today though. Heard it's going to heat right back up again next week, though >_<

Anyone else keeping up with West End Live today? The queues are insane, I could never do it - I'll just wait for the official videos to go up on YouTube, thanks very much :P Sooo excited for Back to the Future's performance tomorrow though, they posted a clip of the soundcheck yesterday and they're doing my favourite song, plus one I never thought we'd get a live performance of! Eeee!!

(Is the Arena lagging for anyone else BTW? I thought it was just my net, but nope, it's just this site that's lagging like crazy right now, everything else is running just fine. o.O)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 07:37:00 AM by Carrehz »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #863 on: June 17, 2023, 08:05:10 AM »
Yeah, the site is having server problems. Been that way for about a week or so.

I'm in a lot of pain today, I think the weather is having an effect on me. It's raining and was thundering earlier. Today I plan on working on some ponies, but later. I think I'm going to go back to bed for a while.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline shes-so-unusual

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
  • Lifelong Pony Lover! G1 Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 17, 2023, 09:41:39 AM »
Playing some Minecraft and taking it easy! It's raining out today and I hurt my knee yesterday as I tripped while being the massive klutz that I am. I FINALLY got some organizational drawers for my perler beads, earring making supplies and doll hair so my boyfriend doesn't have to keep dealing with the random beads and bags of nylon hair exploded across our apartment.

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #865 on: June 17, 2023, 10:49:13 AM »
it's still very hot here. so i'll be staying inside as much as possible. i do need to leave to get dinner and pick up groceries. i'm going to go by my parent's house too.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 18, 2023, 05:39:05 AM »
As BC says, heatstroke is bad news, so take care out there xxx
Beth that's the right idea. Do what you need to & stay indoors the rest of the time xxx
So Unusual yaiy for organiser drawers!!!
BC hope your pain eases up xxx
Carrehz have fun, take care, & enjoy your trans-Atlantic trip!!!

I made the last thing for the box yaiy!!! Working more on scarf number 2. I WANT to cook but it's too hot to do that!!! So it's pretty much hardcore crocheting instead of moving loads & sweating more than I do sitting down, & I do sweat sitting down!!! Will need a wipe-down & a change of clothes, followed rapidly by a laundry session...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #867 on: June 18, 2023, 06:27:45 AM »
I hate when you sweat doing nothing, that's the worst. I hope you share all these projects with us! :P

I feel a little better today physically. I got some sleep. It's work on projects day today. I need to get moving on my swap pony and I want to finish my sheep. He's a pride sheep, I have to finish him before the month ends. I need to practice legs and hooves... his are uneven, but that's okay since I'm keeping him, but I need to practice for sheep I sell in the future.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 18, 2023, 07:07:32 AM »
I was able to go out shopping yesterday and hit the thrift stores!  I have not done it in MONTHS and I was pleasantly rewarded :) 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 18, 2023, 07:08:09 AM »
Carrehz have fun, take care, & enjoy your trans-Atlantic trip!!!

Thanks PBW! :) I've never been this far from home before - furthest away I've been so far is Zurich - and I haven't flown since I was a kid (can't even remember it now)... I'm scared but also excited. ^^

Glad to hear you're feeling better BC :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal