collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on two items  (Read 426 times)

Offline Dreamtrees

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
PC on two items
« on: September 12, 2015, 05:59:37 PM »
Hi there everyone, I was wondering what the prices are for these two things. I have a mlp bubble bath bottle of Tassels which has some flaws. It's made of very thin plastic and has three cracks in it. I'm actually pretty surprised it survived this many years @_@ I'm not sure how rare these are but I'm guessing they might be hard to find since they were a bath item and not a toy item. I'm not sure if her hair is cut but would her value go up if she was re-rooted?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and the second one is a Dream Beauty Fairflyer. There's paint wear on the medallion and feet with some missing hair plugs in the mane. I don't think she has blush but everything else is still there. I'm not expecting her to be worth much but you never know...many thanks!  :) :)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:02:00 PM by Dreamtrees »

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: PC on two items
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:17:31 AM »
The bubble bath bottle is not worth a great deal, especially with the damage. I would not rehair. Maybe $6

I'm not an expert on Dream Beauties, but I know that they are rare and sought after. Maybe $25-$40

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC on two items
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 10:15:25 AM »
I agree with the bubble bath price. That one can be popular and sometimes in nice condition they sit at $15 but her hair damage is going to knock her down unfortunately.

Minty Fairflyer can reach the $70 mark - she really does not pop up for sale very often. With her issues assuming its just a couple of missing hair plugs and minor scuffing to her symbols, she will probably still be $50.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal