collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever woken up angry?  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Syrcaid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Here I go drawin' ponies again!
    • View Profile
    • Syr's Linktr.ee
Ever woken up angry?
« on: August 16, 2012, 09:19:13 AM »
I had a dream last night that made me SO MAD at this nonexistent man that if I ever saw someone who even looked remotely like him in real life, I'd probably punch his teeth in.  LoL!

Have you ever had a dream that made you wake up seething?

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever woken up angry?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 09:22:50 AM »
Not seething, but very upset.  I've had a few dreams where I was crying in the dream (or, not ME, but whoever I was, or was watching, or whatever, you know how dreams are weird) and woke up crying.  The worst is when you can't even remember the dream so you're all like, "WTH is wrong with you, self?!  What was that all about?"

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:31:30 AM »
A few times.  Things in your subconcious can really come up to the surface sometimes...its kind of scary o.o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:59:16 AM »
I have definitely woken up angry on more than one occasion. Once I even woke myself up taking a real life swing at someone. It's a good thing I was alone at the time!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 12:17:35 PM »
Yea.  Dreams can really affect me. Last night I was running from people trying to stab me with knives.  I kept pleading with them to let me live and they just wanted to stab me to death. It was very upsetting. My husband just shakes his head when he hears the odd things that happen to me in dreams.   I had a dream about my husband once that he did something really stupid and it made me so mad when I woke up I didn't want to talk to him at all. LOL and it didn't even happen..but it affected me.  Took about a few hours to wear off.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 12:45:24 PM »
Not seething, but very upset.  I've had a few dreams where I was crying in the dream (or, not ME, but whoever I was, or was watching, or whatever, you know how dreams are weird) and woke up crying. 

I've had the crying ones. Those are so unpleasant
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
yes I did... just as tulagirl wrote, dreams can have a huge impact on me too, which would not really a problem if they were good, but well...  :huh:
I often wake up with a heavily beating heart, angry, sad, or occasionally even in tears. I'm quite good at "realising" when I'm dreaming once something is suspicious, and I get to wake up at those times, but unfortunately I tend to have too realistic dreams more often (no supernatural stuff, no suspicious things, people or events to give them away, just things happening to me and people I know), and those can really, really touch me. once I dreamed that my boyfriend died, and one of his brothers phoned me, and I went to visit the family. everything was so in place that even though I couldn't accept the fact he's gone and I even said this can't be happening, I couldn't "switch out of dream mode" as I can with "suspicious" dreams. by the time I woke up I was already crying, and when I looked next to me there was my boyfriend, looking rather scared at me (I must have woken him up), and upon the shock I had realising it was only a dream, and how it hit me he's here and safe I started to cry again, and I couldn't stop for quite some time (and in the meanwhile the poor guy didn't understand what's going on :S ).
another time (some years ago, when I was single) I had a strange dream in which I appeared to be the girlfriend of a guy I knew, but never even thought of feeling anything like that about him. after that dream I couldn't help feeling confused for days or even a week as of what to do, and trying to come to terms about whether I really see something in him. it influenced my feelings quite a lot. but in the end I could convince myself I don't have any interest in him.
I wish I could have such realistic dreams on the positive side too, but I seem to miss those. I hardly ever wake up with a huge smile on my face that gives me good mood for the day. no wonder I don't really like to dream :/

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline VanillaBean

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VanillaTwist.deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
I keep waking up thinking my baby guinea-pigs are on my pillow. xD I get up all panicky, afraid they'll fall down the side of the bed, but everytime I turn on the light, I wake up properly & realise.  :lol:
I've also woken up whilst hurling some witty insult at someone I hate in a dream, but then I can never remember it. :<
Hunting for G2 MLP & Pretty Pony Club magazines! :)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »
I have several times! I hate that!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 03:12:13 PM »
I rarely dream (or sleep, for that matter :lol:) but when I have woken with a feeling of distress or frustration, it is usually due to the fact that I am seriously not a morning person and can't abide being woken pre-7am XD
Fight like a girl..

Offline lolaandbean

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »
I dreamed my husband sold my laptop. I was so mad. Ironically he had upgraded it a couple of days before.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 03:31:06 PM »
I've had dreams where I'm screaming so hard at someone (usually over something stupid and dreamish, like my friend is drooling on my sweatshirt, or at my parents because they left the Christmas tree up and it's august.)

On a more interesting note, my parents have to sleep in separate beds because Mom dreams that "the bad man" is hurting children, and then she kicks at him and well...let's say Dad got bruised a few too many times.  :lol:
I'll put something here some time

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 04:22:20 PM »
I have constant nightmares lately so I often wake up really distraught in one way or another. It tends to leave me screwed up all day.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
I had a dream once where my then boyfriend threw away all the gingercake before I could even try it because he doesn't like sweets.  I woke up super pissed at him about it. I've never even heard of anything like a ginger cake but it does sound yummy in theory. Lol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:54:52 PM by elvenwine26 »
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 05:14:42 PM »
Rarely I wake up screaming angrily...but the ones that hit me is when I wake up with tears in my eye...it's those dreams where I meet someone new, and I know when I wake up, I'll never see them again...

It happens like once every other month. Makes me wish I could sleep forever just to be with that person, but I know my family wouldn't like that :cry:
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal