collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 615560 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #1425 on: November 01, 2016, 02:48:13 PM »
They keep coming out with new blind bag sets and I'm stuck with wave 15 everywhere and there ponies from waves 16,17,18, and 19 that I want! :/ Can anyone help me find them, what stores sell them or where on ebay can I find them!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: November 01, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
They keep coming out with new blind bag sets and I'm stuck with wave 15 everywhere and there ponies from waves 16,17,18, and 19 that I want! :/ Can anyone help me find them, what stores sell them or where on ebay can I find them!

The stores near me are also overstocked with wave 15. I have heard wave 16 was being skipped but tbh I'm not even sure the Pinkie bags will be gone in time for wave 17. Anyways I'm also interested in a source for Wave 16.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: November 04, 2016, 12:51:50 PM »
Im not sure if anyone would be intersted but I found mlp puzzle erasers today at Target I've never seen or heard about.

Wasn't there someone here who collected mlp erasers?

I collect them, actually! I really need these, I hope my Target bothers to get them in! Do you know what kind of packaging they came in? Thanks for the heads up! <3
Of course! :)
They came in a clear packaging so you can see who you are getting. I found them by the trading cards up front in my Target. They have Muffins, DJ, Twilight, Pinkie, Trixie, and Luna Hope that helps. If anything I can do a pick up?
Oh my gosh, I seriously collect Trixie and Luna! I'll be checking my store in s day or do but if I can't find them I'd be so thankful for pickups! :D Hope I can find all of them, especially my favorite ponies <3

I haven't seen these at my local target, but I am curious, do they come apart and re-assemble?? Sort of like those Japensese erasers that were popular years ago?

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: November 04, 2016, 02:18:57 PM »
Im not sure if anyone would be intersted but I found mlp puzzle erasers today at Target I've never seen or heard about.

Wasn't there someone here who collected mlp erasers?

I collect them, actually! I really need these, I hope my Target bothers to get them in! Do you know what kind of packaging they came in? Thanks for the heads up! <3
Of course! :)
They came in a clear packaging so you can see who you are getting. I found them by the trading cards up front in my Target. They have Muffins, DJ, Twilight, Pinkie, Trixie, and Luna Hope that helps. If anything I can do a pick up?
Oh my gosh, I seriously collect Trixie and Luna! I'll be checking my store in s day or do but if I can't find them I'd be so thankful for pickups! :D Hope I can find all of them, especially my favorite ponies <3

I haven't seen these at my local target, but I am curious, do they come apart and re-assemble?? Sort of like those Japensese erasers that were popular years ago?
Yeah, they do. Hair, tail, and wings come apart :)

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: November 05, 2016, 01:09:29 PM »
Not sure if this is common knowledge yet, but I found the Nightmare Night sets starting to pop up at my local TRU! They had the big playset with Twilight and Zecora, and also the singles: Princess Luna, Muffin Pony wearing her paper bags, and RD dressed as a Shadowbolt.

Has anyone seen the Guardians of Harmony Celestia and Nightmare Moon anywhere other than Walmart? I saw a couple at a Walmart a month ago, but now that I have some cash and I'm looking around, I can't find them. :P
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: November 05, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »
Has anyone seen the Nightmare Night sets in stores aside from the singles and the library set? Like, the smaller playsets or 2-packs? I've been looking for weeks, but Walmart, Target, and the TRU outlet near me haven't had the,.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #1431 on: November 05, 2016, 03:24:14 PM »
I was in Walmart in St Catharines Ontario today, and I found lots of ponies!  I cleaned out the shimmery ones (Pretzel and Cherry Berry). But they had the big set with Minty in it, the Nightmare Moon and Celestia (the big plastic ones) but they were $40 each. They also had TRU exclusive Elements of Friendship figures covered in glitter.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: November 05, 2016, 07:15:25 PM »
Not sure if this is common knowledge yet, but I found the Nightmare Night sets starting to pop up at my local TRU! They had the big playset with Twilight and Zecora, and also the singles: Princess Luna, Muffin Pony wearing her paper bags, and RD dressed as a Shadowbolt.

Has anyone seen the Guardians of Harmony Celestia and Nightmare Moon anywhere other than Walmart? I saw a couple at a Walmart a month ago, but now that I have some cash and I'm looking around, I can't find them. :P

I've seen them both at Gamestop. :) I've seen Celestia and Discord at Barnes and Noble also.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: November 06, 2016, 11:45:26 AM »
My Target, Walmart, & Meijer all have the GoH figures (but none of the toys yet, poo!).  TRU may have had them too but I can't recall. All of these stores also have stocked the NN minis listed but I too am waiting for the rest of the collection to appear.

Oh, & I third needing a source for wave 16!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: November 07, 2016, 06:47:24 AM »
I found the Wave 1 pearly brushables and the Funko Power Pony mini figures at Walgreens.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: November 07, 2016, 09:07:19 AM »
Oh yeah, I've seen those Funko blind boxes with the power ponies popping up! I've seen them at TRU and Newbery Comics (a local comic book/pop culture chain of stores) and Walmart.

They look really weird, kinda fat and chibi, so I'm passing on those. I wasn't a big fan of that ep anyway.

BryteStar

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1436 on: November 12, 2016, 12:50:09 PM »
My TRU has the GoH toys....but no figures? Weird. They might have been sold out. Anyway they have a neat little display up for them too!

I've also seen the movie-style jumbo brushables of Twilight and Rainbow Dash at Walgreens, they were about $10.

And Walmart also carries the Funko blind boxes for either $4.99 or $5.99. I got a Nightmare Moon in one and actually really love her. they're with the other blind boxes in the action figures area, not with the pony stuff!

Target is also getting the pearly brushables in, but the pony area is being overwhelmed with Trolls and LPS here.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 12:52:48 PM by BryteStar »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: November 12, 2016, 02:44:37 PM »
My Target pony stock is getting smaller and smaller too. :( I hope I eventually see the pearlized brushables...

What GoH toys are you seeing, BryteStar? The only ones I've seen in stores are Celestia and Nightmare Moon.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #1438 on: November 15, 2016, 07:20:04 AM »
Pursey Pink at my walmart this morning

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: November 15, 2016, 09:20:51 AM »
I saw pearlized brushables at my Target last night! MLP has been pushed to one small section of one aisle, thanks to the plethora of Troll merchandise EVERYwhere. -_- They didn't even unpack them, some worker just left the small cardboard box sitting on the shelf with the single brushables stacked inside. I helped myself to a Pretzel. XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal