collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ All shipped!! Waiting on arrival!  (Read 39622 times)

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Sign ups OPEN!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 02:52:02 PM »
I love this swap:) Ill be sending in my form tomorrow x

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 05:36:56 PM »
Since there are a lot of sales going on this week, is there any chance that we might be able to have partners assigned ahead of the 21st (maybe Friday or Saturday) so we can find things on our partner's wishlist while they're on sale? I figure that way we could get them a little more for the budget.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 06:26:53 PM »
Since there are a lot of sales going on this week, is there any chance that we might be able to have partners assigned ahead of the 21st (maybe Friday or Saturday) so we can find things on our partner's wishlist while they're on sale? I figure that way we could get them a little more for the budget.

Wait, what kind of sales are going on and where? Is there some kind of holiday or something?

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 06:41:33 PM »

Wait, what kind of sales are going on and where? Is there some kind of holiday or something?

Easter is next Sunday, but Target and Toys R Us are having their Easter sales this week, for some reason. They've got sales on fashion dolls, Disney, MLP, LPS, action figures, etc.

Also, Hasbrotoyshop has 20% with free shipping when you enter a code. I think it's "SpringFF". There's also "Spring16" to get 15% off, but that ends tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:03:15 PM by zombienixon »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2016, 08:28:42 PM »
Just sent in my application, so if it is approved I'll edit this to make this my opening post with all the questions and answers :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:39:17 PM by cyberunicorn »

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 02:29:33 PM »
Yay im approved!

What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific..pictures welcome!)
:Buffy the Vampire slayer
:Harry Potter
:Re-Ments Skeletons
:Twilight Barbie Dolls
:Monster High Dolls
:Sailor Moon
: Funko POPs

What are a few items on your "wishlist"?
Buffy the vampire slayer= Anything goes I adore this show even now :blush: and I collect anything I can. house items,stationary,stakes,comics(only library editions now though both Buffy and Angel and Faith) I dont own and Buffy dolls yet that would be cool.
Harry Potter= Im really interested in plushes(any) but Id also love anything like mugs,cushions,socks,ornaments.you cant really go wrong with anything H/P related official or not same as my Buffy collection x
Re-Ment Skeletons- any dinosaur or animal x
Twilight Barbie Dolls- currently looking for
Bella-Twilight
Victoria-Eclipse
Alice-Eclipse
Jane-Eclipse
Bella Wedding doll Breaking Dawn part 1
Rosalie-Breaking Dawn part 2
Jasper-Breaking Dawn part 2
Emmett-Breaking Dawn part 2
Bella & Edward vampire set-Breaking Dawn part 2(store exclusive not sure what store lol) 
Monster High Dolls- I have a big wantlist of dolls so I link here my MHArena wishlist(hope thats ok)
http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,402.0.html
Sailor Moon- anything
Funko POPs-
Supernatural-Castiel with wings,FBI Dean,any Crowley and any keyring
Matrix-Any
True Blood -Any
What is your favorite color?
Purple although I also love emerald Green coral pink and midnight blue xx
What are your favorite candies/snacks?
M&Ms Gummy sweets and Licorice
Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
Ill leave that choice up to my partner I do not mind xx
Any allergies? Nope

Questions from the group!!
Would you like a handmade item in your box?
Yes sure xx
Would you like to receive an ATC? (small art card)
Yep I love art work
Are there any items you WOULD NOT like to receive?
Trading cards unless they are pieceworks or autographs
What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?
Buffy The Vampire Slayer- My fav characters are Willow followed by Spike but I only like them ever so slightly more than everyone else lol
Harry Potter - Snape, Hermione.I adore the magical creatures and mandrakes and I think things like skelegro are awesome:)
Monster High- Ghoulia is my fav
I dont have and favs for my other collections :)
If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?
Animals normally lol
If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
honestly Id prefer a mix of a few of my collections unless my partner was planning to use most the budget on a big item in which case I dont mind :)
How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?
I like jewelry. I do have pierced ears:)
How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?
I collect them and I have listed the ones im after:)
If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?  loose,second hand,mib im ok with all of it:)
To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters? maybe my pony in my avatar :)
How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.
I have no idea what they are lol
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:38:03 AM by wiccanpony1 »

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 07:24:58 PM »
So totally tempted to join just have to see how things pan out Friday. cyberunicorn, I love Matchbox Carousel!  :) I really wish they hadn't stopped making them. Still wanted Frosty and Jazma from when I was a kid.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 08:30:40 PM »
So totally tempted to join just have to see how things pan out Friday. cyberunicorn, I love Matchbox Carousel!  :) I really wish they hadn't stopped making them. Still wanted Frosty and Jazma from when I was a kid.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm waiting to see how quick my tax return will come in. I'm suppose to be getting $300 or so back and if that happens I'll have more then enough to afford this along with other stuff I'm doing. I could still "technically" afford it either way with my pay schedule, but I always try to really think it through when I sign up for a swap.

So tempted though. I collect a bunch of different things and I have everything filled out and waiting--I just have to be sure it's a green light for me as far as my finances are concerned.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2016, 01:16:43 AM »

I know what you mean I love them I had loads when I was small, the carousel and two stands but sadly they are now long gone to the car boot sales someone will have got a bargain. I just hope they are still around and being looked after someplace.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm waiting to see how quick my tax return will come in. I'm suppose to be getting $300 or so back and if that happens I'll have more then enough to afford this along with other stuff I'm doing. I could still "technically" afford it either way with my pay schedule, but I always try to really think it through when I sign up for a swap.

So tempted though. I collect a bunch of different things and I have everything filled out and waiting--I just have to be sure it's a green light for me as far as my finances are concerned.

I understand about the tax back, the only reason I am able totals part in a swap or two at the moment is we get a bonus paid this year for meeting targets at work. Bit of a shock when we found out we were getting one.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2016, 08:23:27 AM »
I've edited my questionnaire post about 50 times now, I think. ;) I keep thinking of other things I need to say! Plus, you could say that I collect collections. I have so many of them! Ah, the life of a vintage toy collector...

Ha ha me too. I keep adding things that I think are useful f R my partner to know or things I pull from my past posts

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2016, 04:06:06 PM »
I've edited my questionnaire post about 50 times now, I think. ;) I keep thinking of other things I need to say! Plus, you could say that I collect collections. I have so many of them! Ah, the life of a vintage toy collector...

Ha ha me too. I keep adding things that I think are useful f R my partner to know or things I pull from my past posts
In my opinion, you can't give too much information (well, aside from withholding super personal data, of course), as every detail helps your partner get you the best swap box possible. I've had some partners who were super vague in their swap forms before and that made it really hard to shop for them!

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2016, 09:58:21 PM »
Scanning through other collections, I see a common one besides ponies is Sailor Moon

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2016, 11:38:10 PM »
In regard to partners early, cyberunicorn and I talked and we are gunna stick with the original date for now. There are still a few people deciding if they can/want to join and it's not fair to them to close sign ups earlier than posted. You'll all have until almost the end of April to shop, so I'm sure more sales will come! :)

Can't wait to get started though! I love shopping for my partner in swaps. It's the best part I think!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2016, 03:04:59 AM »
I keep going through people's lists and then checking eBay for things.  Haha.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal