collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ All shipped!! Waiting on arrival!  (Read 39614 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Sign ups OPEN!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 07:53:30 PM »
Woohoo! I've really been wanting to do this swap! Sent in my application -- I'll probably post my form tomorrow. :D

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM »
I applied, and hope I get in!  I look forward to adding on to my "other collections".

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 08:31:46 AM »
I wanna join but shipping is a massive pain in the ass from here. And I cant wrap anything.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 08:36:26 AM »
Sorry I am late to the party it's being a busy couple of days traveling to Spain and trying to get on to our internet out here.  :biggrin: but there is no snow or rain like I have just left behind in the uk so well worth it. Currently sitting in the sun typing my questions up. (Sorry this is a well overdue holiday before tax year end at work)

Link to wish list; this is a work in progress so please bare with. Nothing will be removed but some may be added

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,341090.0.html

What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific..pictures welcome!)

Puppyin my pocket (vintage ones only I do not like the fuzzy ones)
Digimon
Final fantasy
Matchbox carousel horses
Harry Potter
Takara fakie ponies

Lots of pictures to follow once I return to England  (few days after partners announced)

-What are a few items on your "wishlist"?

Matchbox horses
Puppy in my pocket family's
Puppy variants
Harry potter bits

-What is your favorite color?

Purple, teal and grey are at the top of the list right now

-What are your favorite candies/snacks?

I love dove chocolate or kinder surprise chocolate but am currently trying to cut back so a little. Would be nice but not too much

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?

I think that most of my items are quite cheap but it is up to my partner ultimately. Though I do like openning lots of presents haha

-Any allergies?

No official allergies but I do not eat nuts, nugget. And I cannot tolerate strong smelling items like candles I spend ages nearly crying when I smell them.

Though my skin can be very sensitive with make up etc.

Do you mind home-made items?  What type of home-made goodies you like?
Yep I like home made items, especially if they are connected to my collections or are items that I can use from day to day.

How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)

I love the idea of these, something based on my ocs, Pokemon or digimon themed would be epic.

Items I prefer not to get

Perfume
Candles
Make up
Stickers
Scented things
Dog treats (toys are ok though just nothing food orientated)
Tusm tusm ( I think that is how you spell it) cannot stand these things of any design they are horrid.

if you have a collection that might feature different characters or animals what are your favourite character/animal for that collection?

Animals over characters for me unless specified in my wish list.

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?

No preference just what my partner can find. They would not be on my list if I was not wanting bits from it. But I don't mind if the box is themed to one of them haha

-Would you like to receive an ATC? (small art card)

Yep I love any type of art work, except where animals are turned in to people  :huh:. But anything goes either linked to my other collections, Pokemon or ponies for example

-How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?

I like necklaces but ones that are not tight but also not overly long. Haha would have being quicker just to put mid length. I do not wear any other type and have no piercings no point with the horses.

-How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?

I literally have two somber and scar from the lion king that I got for my birthday but I have no interest in getting any more just yet sorry. I fear if I start on them I will become a mild horder haha

-If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?

Used is fine, bits falling off is not though haha. I think I have described the conditions in a previous question but if you have a specific condition question just give me a shout.

-To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?

I have two oc pony characters

Cyberdark unicorn

And cyber light

-How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.

I only really eat the chicken or duck ramen when I go out I think that fancy flavours would be wasted on me haha

-What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?

I have listed them in each of the collections on my wish list ....  I think

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:46:55 AM by cyberunicorn »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 08:42:39 AM »
Sent my form in.

I wanna join but shipping is a massive pain in the ass from here. And I cant wrap anything.

The not wrapping things in China is such a pain in the butt, right?  Used to drive me crazy having to go to the post office and pack boxes in front of them.  Especially when we moved away and had these giant boxes of just random stuff we'd accumulated.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:16:16 AM by xeevee »

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 02:06:03 PM »
-What are your “other” collections? carousel horses as magnets, pins, and figurines.

Ballerina figurines, glass, stone, ceramic, wooden, abstract, just never cutesy or juvenile.

Boxes, wooden, metal, or stone.

Tins of all shapes and sizes with old advertising on them.

Monster high dolls. Ever after high dolls. pets, diaries, clothing, and accessories.

Disney palace pets we only have six and treasure is most wanted.

I have a schipperke (puppy) and would love any stickers magnets keychains or other items with them on it.

I have small keychain and pin collections. I like them to be of national landmarks or my other collections.

Wade figurines.

Seashells.

Small vintage decorative plates. I prefer flowers or bold colors and am not opposed to a small chip.

-What are a few items on your "wishlist"? a Coca-Cola tin. I've never found a small vintage one.

Ballerina figurines, a seated one putting her shoes on.

Monster high dolls, in particular sig robecca, Holt Hyde, purrsephone, meowlody, scarah screams, hoodude, little dead riding hood, threaderella, snow bite, headmistress bloodgood, weberella, slow-mo, wings for Rochelle goyle (a couple sets would be clawsome), invisibilly, neighthan rot, dracubecca, lagoonafire, cleolei, clawvenus, Gilda goldstag, Lorna mcnessie, marisol coco, river styxx, porter guiess, amanita nightshade, Finnegan wake, iris clops, astranova, mouscedes, ella elladee, luna mothews, gooliope gellington, heath burns, batsy claro, isi dawndancer, kjersti trollson, plus any create a monster, especially the color me creepy ones.

Eah we only have cupid, thronecoming briar beauty, raven queen, and picnic Apple white. We like the dragons and all the thronecoming dolls, bunny blanc, any boys, cerise, duchess swan,maddie hatter, lizzie hearts, courtly jester, o'hair sisters, and ginger breadhouse.

Palace pet listed above.

Wade rearing horse figurine.

Particularly purple, pink, or iridescent seashells. Preferably not polished.

-What is your favorite color? Purple, purple, purple, dark green, and jewel tones. I have a six year old named Evelyn who loves all things pink and/or sparkly.

-What are your favorite candies/snacks? Reese's peanut butter cups, cotton candy, Swedish fish, gummies, dark or milk chocolate, nerds, jelly beans, nuts, nougat, truffles... I adore sweets. I'm open to trying new ones. Rather than fill a page of all I like... I really don't like coffee in any way shape or form. I'm also not fond of sour or spicy. (Btw, who decided to make chocolate with bacon in it? Not for me thanks)

Some other items I enjoy: gel pens, post-its, notebooks, out of date art calendars, art supplies, magnets, old costume jewelry pins, coasters, and most anything that aides organization. My daughter loves stickers, cute erasers, rocks, tiny stuffed animals, and bubbles. My dog is only 12 pounds so not large.

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? It would be great if at least one small thing was aimed for my daughter since she collects mh, ponies, and palace pets with me. Otherwise, I love a surprise.

-Any allergies? Not allergic yet extremely sensitive to scents.

-things I'd prefer not to get. Anything scented. Lotions, candles, etc. I'm not a huge fan of monster high merchandise like tote bags, backpacks, purses, notebooks, and other such. I don't wear jewelry. My daughter does play dress up with the plastic stuff. We already have a plethora of pens, pencils, erasers, and notebooks.

-do I mind homemade items? Let's see, I sew clothing, crochet anything, embroider, bake like there's no tomorrow, and love do it yourself projects, so yes! Especially sculpture, drawing, painting, and fine woodwork as I can't.

-If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer? doesn't matter

-If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?  Nope

-How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears? Don't wear it. My daughter and I do like old school costume jewelry for dress up and the old clip on earrings. No, we don't have pierced ears, skin is too sensitive.

-How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one? We actually find the enormous heads to be a bit creepy.

-If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB? Used is great! We're most likely taking it out anyway and most of our collections are vintage.

-To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters? I'm sorry, but I'm not even sure what oc stands for. Just not much into atc.

What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?
Mh: draculaura
Eah: cerise wolf and kitty Cheshire
Palace pets: treasure
Ballerina, boxes, carousel horses: natural materials
Tins: Coca-Cola and Gillette
Seashells: less fragile, abalone
Wade figurines: animals mostly pet or zoo animals
Decorative plates: about 4" around max, abstract, flowers, non US landmarks
Keychains and pins: non U.S. landmarks or major U.S. ones. I have most of the west coast.
Schipperke: I don't have anything with shcipperkes yet. I have yet to find anything.

How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.  We have tons here, too.

Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea? I'm a soda drinker. Tea occasionally, but iced. Rarely I'll have some earl grey or blueberry. So not much mug use or teas. I won't lie, I flat out can't stand coffee. I don't even go down that aisle in the store unless I have to due to the smell. We do use mugs as toothbrush or pencil holders. We have some holiday ones and the ones that came in our set. Cocoa we have occasionally. No cinnamon or peppermint please.

Would I prefer sweets or other items as extras? Personally other items, but love to try treats that aren't available in the U.S. Aw... I always love treats. There's not a day in this house without them.

How do you feel about "Asian" stationary?
*love*  :tackleglomp:

Do you like adult coloring books? What themes?
I do a lot of coloring with my daughter. I do like the adult books, but have trouble spending money on myself, so don't have sufficient fine point pens that won't bleed through. Otherwise, I absolutely love the really detailed ones. The mandalas, kaleidoscope, and fantasy related. Dragons, fairies, unicorns. Sometimes it's just so nice to immerse yourself in the fantastic worlds of your mind. This one can be brutal at times.

How do I feel about candles?
I don't use them much and will lose consciousness if the scent is strong. However, if it is lilac, French vanilla, cotton candy, or unscented, I don't mind. Having one decorated custom for me I would just put it on my pretties shelves.

Partner would you be ok with me throwing in some old art of mine that I have and didn't sell/trade last year?
Sure. I'm up for something different than my usual. :)

Would I like something for my pet?
Sure, he likes mailboxes, chicken, and pizzles. He likes rope or tough fabric toys.

Random bit- my daughter turns 7 in April. My dog is a treat snob and only takes chicken, but adores harder chews like pizzles and bully sticks. He also likes toys.

How do I feel about atc? Don't really need them. Don't have any now. Wouldn't know what to do with them.  :huh:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:20:02 PM by Tak »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 08:27:54 PM »
This swap was so much fun last year! I have been waiting for it to roll back around :D I will be sending in my application tomorrow!

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 08:28:40 PM »
This swap was so much fun last year! I have been waiting for it to roll back around :D I will be sending in my application tomorrow!

Yay! Glad you'll be joining us again!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 03:31:27 AM »
-What are your “other” collections?
Comics  This is by far the biggest collection I have.  I mostly have marvel, but also lots of stuff by Neil Gaiman and Alan Moore.  Also Fables, Buffy, MLP, Jem, lots of things really.  This collection does particularly leak out to owning comic based things, like action figures and that kind of thing.

Fashion Star Fillies.

Puppets  Not a massive collection for me, but I do have quite a few and I love them.

Kites once again, not a huge collection, but a fair few.  I like to hang them on the wall. So decorative better than useful.  Though I do also like flying kites.

Harry Potter  Not so much things with Harry or other characters on them.  More things that would exist in the Harry Potter universe.  Wands, broom, quills. But there is some character stuff I like too.

Doctor Who

Fashion Star Filly Wish list.  Particularly interested in completing outfits for the horses I own.

Comics  If you are a comic reader, or you have a friend who wrote a comic, and you want me to try it.  Good little extra for me.  Otherwise, I am quite into getting MCU and x-men things as little extras.  Or I quite like Loki, Gambit and Captain America if you want to include a figure or whatever.  Loki, x-men and Cap are also good points of interest for me regarding things like jewelry or lego mini figs, itty bitties, nenderoids, maybe even funko. 

Harry Potter  Harry Potter stuff totally doesn't need to be official.  I like wands (I own Sirius' and Harry's but anything else is cool), they do not have to be anyone's in particular, as long as they aren't the cheap plastic hollow ones that you would get if you bought a Harry Potter costume.  Alivans.com sells lovely wood ones to get an idea what I'm talking about.  I also own a marauders map.  Otherwise I don't think there is much you need to worry about in terms of doubling up for me.  And like I said, it doesn't need to be official.  It can be hand made, or just look like something that might exist in the Harry Potter world (like a quill or stuffed owl).  Once again, jewelry is great.  There is also a set of Hallmark ornaments that I'd like to collect.  I only own the Harry holding a potion one.  Oh and also, Harry Potter lego.  I seriously love it. And I don't own any.  Minifigs, sets (lol yeah right they're so expensive) whatever. 

Doctor Who  I mostly like things that are based on the things or monsters in Doctor Who (like tardis, sonic screw driver, dalek) rather than say a figure of one of the doctors.  Lego/other brick company things, maybe funko (tardis or weeping angel yes, maybe for other things, still haven't decided).  I like to wear doctor who things, so once again, jewelry is great, bags, pens.  I recently broke my tenth doctor sonic screwdriver pen.  I love, love, love doctor who home wear.  I already own a tardis cookie jar, the tardis shaped mug and the tardis tea infuser, but I'd love to get other home wear stuff at some point.  Ice cube trays, tea pot, towels, blankets, all that kind of thing. 

Puppets  I particularly like quite realistic looking animal ones.  Have a look a folkmanis to get an idea what I mean.  But seriously anything is up for grabs if you think it's something I'll like I'm sure I will.  A good tip is if it relates to one of my other collections, I would definitely want it.  So an owl, dragon, or iron man, or even a mlp puppet (I know there are some cheap mlp fakie puppets, I don't have them, and I really want them - pro tip). 

Kites  Pretty kites for the wall are cool.  Dragons, fish, birds.  Also those really cheap plastic ones, if they are marvel, or mlp or something else that is related to my collections, I'd take it.  :P

-What is your favorite color?  dark purple

-What are your favorite candies/snacks?  Chocolate.  Cookies.  Weird Potato Chip Flavours.  I like trying local treats if you have something special to your area. 

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?  I do like having a few gifts, but I also don't want a lot of very cheap stuff.  So maybe either one biggish thing and a couple of little, or just a couple of medium things would be nice.  I know a lot of things I like are expensive though, and if I was to get something very special, one is more than enough.  :)

-Any allergies?  No, but I am vegetarian.  So please check candy for gelatin.  And obviously no meat.  Don't really like leather either for the same reason.

other questions:

Spoiler
Do you mind home-made items?  What type of home-made goodies you like?  I love, love, love home-made things.  So far I can't think of anything someone has either made for me, or bought handmade for me that I haven't liked. 

How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)  love it.

Ideas for extras:
Stickers, lotions, soaps, bath bombs, things for writing letters, pens, chocolate, coffee (ground, but not flavoured). Something from your local area. 

Other things I like:
Ponies obviously, I love to get pony stickers particularly.  Travelling.  I travel, a lot.  I quite like Disney stuff, but maybe not as much as some other people seem to.  Haha.  Animals (I'm a zoologist). Writing letters.   Art is nice.

Things I'd prefer not to get:
Most candy.  I'm super picky about candy.  Chocolate is safe, as is taffy, but otherwise, you're risking me just throwing it out if you send it. I also don't really like tsum tsums.  I know, I know, get out of here xeevee.  But I just don't get them.  I don't.  And I know this one is a weird one, but no hand sanatiser please.  I keep having people send it to me, and I don't use it.

What kinds of things from your collections are you NOT wanting to get/do not care for/do not prefer to receive?  specifically from my other collections?  Hmm... tsum tsums, most funko stuff (unless its a particularly character I've said or not a person (like the tardis one is great, as are animal ones), I generally don't like them.

Here are my answers, some of you guys might want to check this list as I quite thoroughly went through things and people are missing questions.  Which happens.  But I know it can be a pain when your partner misses all the questions except the one you asked.  Haha.

Will also add these to my main post.

What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?
Harry Potter:  Sirius Black and Snape.  Also like magical creatures like the owls, dragons, hippogriffs. 

comics:  Loki, Gambit, Captain America, Captain Marvel and Iron Man.  Also the x-men in general are my favourite group

Doctor Who:  10 and 4 are my Doctors.  I also like Daleks, Cybermen, weeping angels. 

Puppets:  I like owls, dragons, peacocks best of things I've seen. 

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?
Generally animals over people, not in the comic stuff though.  That's people over animals. 

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
Doesn't bother me too much.  If I had to choose toy I guess.

How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?  I like jewelry.  I don't have metal allergies, so you're good to go with cheap stuff. I do have pierced ears.  I don't really wear rings or bracelets.  I like long necklaces but most of all earrings.   And I do wear geeky jewellry

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?  I don't love them.  The animal ones are cute for some of the things I've listed.  I think the only exceptions from animals would be a Loki.

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?  loose second hand is totally fine.  Unlike my pony collection, I actually tend to use the things in my other collections.

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?  I have a ponysona (avatar and sig have her in it).  Also the little eevee x-man that's sitting on my ponysona there.  Otherwise nope. 

How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.  Hmmmm... don't really love it most of the time.  Occasionally I go through ramen phases, but I'm not in one right now.  Also most contain some kind of meat, so if you are my partner tiki, you can include some if you want, but check that first.  Also, specifically tiki thing, I've lived in China, so all the weird types of things like chips and oreos and what not, I've already had.  Don't really like them.  The only things snack wise I liked (that are actually feasibly shippable) are the little bags of mixed crackers you could often buy loose. 

Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea?
I do like mugs.  And I love both coffee and tea.  Ground coffee please.  I kind of like just plain versions of both.  Not weird flavours of either though.  Just regular plain coffee.  And with tea I like black teas, and chinese green teas.

Partner would you prefer candy and a snack as an extra or something small from your list of collection stuff as an extra instead?

I'd probably rather have the small collection thing.  But like, whatever is easiest for you.

are home made treats acceptable? I'm a baking enthusiast. :)  Amongst other yummy treats.

Ummm... YES! More than alright!

How do you feel about "Asian" stationary?
I love it.

Do you like adult coloring books? What themes? I don't have any, but I think they'd be something I like.  I also don't have pencils or markers though.  Though I can probably get some.  They do look awesome.   I love the look of the Harry Potter one.  Also there's a swear one that I think is hilarious looking

How do you feel about candles? Like if I decorated a fancy candle for you based on your collection is that something you would like or are you not a candle person?

Sounds awesome

Pony Art:  Sure, love it

Something for my pet:  I don't even have a pet :(

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:37:04 AM by xeevee »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 08:30:45 AM »
Quote from: tikibirds on Yesterday at 10:31:46 AM

The not wrapping things in China is such a pain in the butt, right?  Used to drive me crazy having to go to the post office and pack boxes in front of them.  Especially when we moved away and had these giant boxes of just random stuff we'd accumulated.

Its very...annoying. They examine EVERYTHING with a fine tooth comb. That little private christmas swap we did with a member here whos name I forgot, it literally took China post 40 minutes to examine everything I had and there were only like 5 or 6 small items >_< and then they had to search for a small box because they had an issue with the one I gave them. The good thing about them is, express international mail is like $40 for a swap sized box.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:35:08 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 03:17:34 PM »
Yay! I'm in! Now I have to count some trading cards and try to trim my list a bit from last year to make it just a wee bit less overwhelming...
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 03:19:58 PM »
Yay, I'm in!

-What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific..pictures welcome!)
-- Tokidoki Unicorno
-- Puppy in my Pocket (vintage only)
-- Littlest Pet Shop (vintage, but I occasionally collect new ones, too)
-- Popples (I only own vintage, but would love some of the new ones! Also, I mainly need the small ones and ceramic figures)
-- Monster High (fave characters: Venus, Lagoona, Ghoulia, Operetta, Jane Boolittle, Kjersti, Twyla)
-- Pokemon (faves: Vuplix, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Furfrou [esp. shiny!], Growlithe, Arcanine, Houndoom, Houndour, any other dog Pokemon, anything Team Rocket or Team Aqua!) (Edit: I am also in the Pokemon swap, so it may be better if you don't focus too much on this collection.)
-- Video Games! (This is my second largest collection, after ponies and not counting books)
-- Puppy/Kitty/Pony, etc. Surprise (I only have one of the new ones and don't know where all my vintage ones are atm)
-- Kissing Dragons and Darlin' Dinos (vintage)
-- Sweetie Pups
-- Alpacasso/Alpaca Plush
-- Disney things! (Fave characters: Scar, Nala, Rapunzel, Belle, Gaston, Merida and her mother, Elinor, Eeyore, Rabbit, Jasmine, Mulan, all animals, like all characters in Bambi [Esp. Flower], Lady and the Tramp, Oliver and Company [esp. Georgette], etc.)
-- Anime/Video Game Figures and Keychains
-- Poodle Figures and other poodle items
-- Harajuku Lovers items
-- American Girl Accessories, especially for Kirsten (I have four Kirsten dolls :lookround:)
-- Books! There are literally thousands of books I'm wishing for, but here's a slightly narrowed down wishlist. Also, I collect the original 65 Nancy Drew books (either the 1930s editions or the later editions with yellow covers).
-- Comics -- mainly Batman and Batman-family comics, Image Comics, and really weird/randomly titled comics
-- Fashion Star Fillies
-- Magic Meadow Ponies
-- "Talk to Me" Ponies (A.K.A. "Buddy L" Fakies)
-- Pressed Pennies (usually from places I've visited, but it would be cool to get one from my partner's location!)

I also collect random merch related to the things I like -- such as video game or comic figures and merch based on my favorite games, book items like bookmarks and other things, etc.

(All of this is listed with extra detail on my Arena Wishlist, found here)

For general pictures, see my Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/ringwraith10/

I should also mention that a lot of my collections are in boxes right now because I moved recently, so I can't take many recent pictures.
Here are some specific pictures of some of my collections under the spoilers:

Unicorno:
Spoiler

Tsum Tsums, Puppy Surprise, LPS Plush, Misc.:
Spoiler

Monster High (these are my unboxed dolls):

Video Games and game related merch (this is just a drop in the bucket -- I haven't included all of my PS3 and PS4 games and my vintage games):

Talk to Me Pony/ Buddy L Fakie:

Kissing Dragons, Darlin' Dinos, etc.:

Magic Meadow Ponies:

Disney (these are just a few of my Disney things):

I'd like any addition to one of my collections pictured above that I don't already have. Here's an Amazon wishlist to give you some other ideas, but here are a few things specifically:
--Monster High: Any of the small vinyl figures, Kjersti Trollson (I don't have her yet!), Venus McFlytrap original, Venus's pet plant
--Puppy in my Pocket: Anything -- I can't find my childhood collection (though I know it's somewhere) and I have only collected a few puppies in adulthood.
--Unicorno: There's a list on my general wishlist page, but I have almost none from waves 3 and 4 so you can't go wrong there. :)
--Popples: The new ones are cute, I wouldn't mind one of those! Also, I need the small popples and ceramic figures.
--Lady Lovely Locks: Any of the dolls other than Lady Lovely Locks herself. I need all of the pets except Silky Pup. Puzzles, coloring books, etc. would also be cool.
--Nancy Drew Books: Wishlist (the blank spaces are the books I need)
--American Girl: Any main outfit for Kirsten except for the "Meet" outfit and the "Surprise"/Birthday outfit. Also, I really want Coconut the puppy! And I've always wanted Josephina's goat, even though I don't have her...
--Pokemon: Here is the wishlist I used in the last Pokemon swap.
--Disney: Here's my wishlist from the Disney swap. I only own three Tsum Tsums so I would love to have more of those! The ones I own are Ariel, Ursula, and Sven.
--Video Games: This is my personal wishlist that I keep for my own records. There are hundreds of games on here that I wish to own that I keep updated for my own records. For your purposes, you can sort the list by "priority" (there's a drop down menu on the top right of the page that says "filter and sort") to see the top twenty or so games that I wish to own: list here. I am primarily a J-RPG fan and a bit of a Sony fangirl. I also play Nintendo, and though I now own an X-Box 360 I'm not a big fan of X-Box.

-What is your favorite color? Green! After that I like blue, black, grey, and purple.

-What are your favorite candies/snacks? Chocolate. :) I recently discovered Tim Tams, which are AMAZING. I like most Cadbury chocolate. I also like Reece's, caramel chocolates like Twix, and Lindt Truffles (they're my favorite!). Oh, and "Hello Panda" cookies! Yum!

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? I really don't mind at all either way!

-Any allergies? Yes, lots! I'm allergic to artificial food coloring (no colored candy, please!). Also allergic to bananas. And probably other stuff I forgot. I also have a bajillion medicinal allergies, but you probably don't need to know those. ;) Oh, it might be relevant to note that I'm allergic to dust and mold -- please no really dirty vintage items! Or warn me if they're dirty. :) Oh, I'm also allergic to cheap metals. I do wear jewelry, but earrings have to be silver (allergic to everything else) and if you find jewelry that has no metal in it that would be cool, too. And I'm allergic to most perfumes.

Note: My first name is Kirsten -- that's why I may seem a little obsessed with dolls named Kirsten.  :silly:

Other Questions:
Spoiler
ATCs? Yes, please! I love ATCs but only have a few, all from Arena members. I'd love to have more for my binder!
Things I DON'T want: Scented things like perfume and lotion. I like lotion but I have plenty and I'm allergic to most scents. Jewelry with cheap metal -- necklaces are usually okay, but sometimes they can cause a rash, too. Earrings must be silver or I have a reaction. Also, I'm a vegetarian, so no meat, no gelatin, no leather, etc.
Handmade items? I like handmade items, but I would prefer not to receive anything made with perler beads. I've received some really great handmade things in swaps before, so if you're really crafty/talented, have at it!
If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on? I don't really think I have a preference. A mix would probably be nice, but I've given my partner a ton of variety to choose from! Most of the collections I listed are toys, though. :)
How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears? I like necklaces and earrings, and I have two piercings in each ear. I am allergic to cheap metals, however.
How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one? I only own three Funko POPs, so I didn't add them to my collection list, but I would love POPs of my favorite characters! And actually, I want to collect all of the Friends characters (I only have Phoebe at the moment).
If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB? That's definitely okay! Most of my collections are vintage, so you'd be hard pressed to find everything MIB.
To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters? Ah, that would be cool, but I don't have any well developed OCs. Art of licensed characters would be cool -- especially things like Lady Lovely Locks, which is harder to find.
Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea? I do use mugs, but I have a lot of them... I wouldn't mind one really super special one, though! I don't drink coffee but I do drink tea. My favorites are peppermint, Moroccan mint, and basically any other type of minty tea.
How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here? No thank you -- I'm vegetarian and they're not really in my diet.
Partner would you prefer candy and a snack as an extra or something small from your list of collection stuff as an extra instead? Either would be fine! You choose, partner. :)
Are home made treats acceptable? Yes! Ooh, I'm salivating over the thought of home-made cookies... or maybe fudge... :)
Would you like or do you like the adult coloring books? If so what kinda do you like? I do like coloring books! I color in all kinds of coloring books.

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »
So excited!  :yippee:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2016, 01:42:06 PM »
I've edited my questionnaire post about 50 times now, I think. ;) I keep thinking of other things I need to say! Plus, you could say that I collect collections. I have so many of them! Ah, the life of a vintage toy collector...

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2016, 02:27:06 PM »
I've edited my questionnaire post about 50 times now, I think. ;) I keep thinking of other things I need to say! Plus, you could say that I collect collections. I have so many of them! Ah, the life of a vintage toy collector...

Haha me too trying to decide what to put on and then suddenly thinking I meant to put that on haha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal