collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your favorite collection - other than ponies!!  (Read 38941 times)

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
Re: Your favorite collection - other than ponies!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 09:38:57 PM »
My Nintendo collection!  I have all kinds of old school games and systems. :)  I'd also say my Shirley Temple dolls, but I only have 6 of them!
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 09:43:52 PM »
My Jun Planning/Groove dolls.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 10:09:07 PM »
You guys have some awesome collections! Lots of love for BJDs and other dolls, books, DVDs, other toys...sounds awesome!! I would love to see pics if anyone's got them handy :D

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 10:51:01 PM »
Definitely my Littlest pet shop stuff! Both old and new. I suppose I also collect stuffed animals in a manner, but I don't seek out specific ones I just get ones I like as I find them. I have over 600 at this point  :P

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »
Disney memorabilia, specifically 101 Dalmatians and Bambi.  I've got books, plushies, snowglobes, Christmas ornaments, toys, posters...oodles and oodles of stuff!

My boyfriend's grandpa worked on Bambi, lol.

I don't collect anything else the way I do with ponies, but my dolls would probably be my second favorite "collection". :3

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 11:30:19 PM »
Definitely my Littlest pet shop stuff! Both old and new. I suppose I also collect stuffed animals in a manner, but I don't seek out specific ones I just get ones I like as I find them. I have over 600 at this point  :P

:jawdrop: where the heck do you keep them??

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 11:43:21 PM »
My dolls definitely...I can't pick one specific KIND of doll that's my favorite.  I have Jun Planning dolls (Pullip/Tae/Dal), Barbies, Monster High, and a few random ones here and there.  I also love My Tinkerbell collection :heart:

And here's a shot of some of the MH girls...all the ones that fit in that room of the dollhouse, lol.  The rest are scattered around elsewhere.

And...because I can really NEVER pick a favorite collection...I rotate what I'm focused on from time to time, but I love them all.  So, here's part of another one.  Again, not nearly all of it, but it's what is right there on that shelf, lol.  You can see  parts of TWO collections in this one pic...books and HQ, haha.

~Rodan+Fields~

Moonstorm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 12:36:32 AM »
I collected Pokemon figures till about 5 years ago, I had like 100 of them but the problem was they where so expensive (like 8$ each) but they still are my pride XD

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 03:42:17 AM »
My Zelda statues! I only have two (Sheik and Link), but at over £150-£250 a statue, it's hard to get them! Also my Final Fantasy IX figures. I have every Freya Crescent figure made, and I have two whole sets of figures boxed, cost a pretty penny!

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline BeefyDia

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2012, 03:57:13 AM »

Besides ponies huh...

Manga! And Anime figurines! Lots of them :D I'm an otaku ^^V

:nerdy:

PandoraFox

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 06:15:04 AM »
My, well, my toy and figurine collection in general really.
I could single out the transformers or something (and I really do adore those), but then I'd skip my Megaman figures that I also adore, and my childhood set of Bucky o' Hare figures and my Zords and .....

My other love are my video games I suppose. I do love my video games. ^^

My Zelda statues! I only have two (Sheik and Link), but at over £150-£250 a statue, it's hard to get them! Also my Final Fantasy IX figures. I have every Freya Crescent figure made, and I have two whole sets of figures boxed, cost a pretty penny!

Excuse me for going of topic for a moment, but you probably have a good clue on what's out there.
Is there any final fantasy 9 merchandise featuring Kuja? He's basically my favorite Final Fantasy character, but also, in my experience one of the most underrepresented ones. (all the other bad-guys seem to get pretty figures and things. >>)
I'm always on the lookout when I visit conventions and such but I can't ever find anything...

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 06:30:30 AM »
I could single out the transformers or something (and I really do adore those), but then I'd skip my Megaman figures that I also adore, and my childhood set of Bucky o' Hare figures and my Zords and .....

Excuse me for going of topic for a moment, but you probably have a good clue on what's out there.
Is there any final fantasy 9 merchandise featuring Kuja? He's basically my favorite Final Fantasy character, but also, in my experience one of the most underrepresented ones. (all the other bad-guys seem to get pretty figures and things. >>)
I'm always on the lookout when I visit conventions and such but I can't ever find anything...

Kujaaaaaaaaa... I luff him. Yes, there is a 'Final Fantasy Creatures' figure of him in his trance form. I agree with him being underrated, he is my all time favourite FF character, along with Freya and Zidane. The figure comes in colour, clear and metal. There's a colour one on eBay now, but it's WAY expensive. There was also a Dissidia trading card featuring Kuja, but it's pretty I findable outside of Japan. He was also featured on soda cans when the first Dissidia came out in Japan.

I also collect doujinshis! Haha, most of them are Kuja/Zidane though, can't find any Freya centric ones!

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

PandoraFox

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 06:36:38 AM »

Kujaaaaaaaaa... I luff him. Yes, there is a 'Final Fantasy Creatures' figure of him in his trance form. I agree with him being underrated, he is my all time favourite FF character, along with Freya and Zidane. The figure comes in colour, clear and metal. There's a colour one on eBay now, but it's WAY expensive. There was also a Dissidia trading card featuring Kuja, but it's pretty I findable outside of Japan. He was also featured on soda cans when the first Dissidia came out in Japan.

I also collect doujinshis! Haha, most of them are Kuja/Zidane though, can't find any Freya centric ones!

Thank you, at least I know that I'm not overlooking things and it's great to know there's another Kuja fan! XD
The creatures statue is lovely. I can't afford one right now but I'll keep an eye out. ^^
I'm still hoping the people making the play arts figurines and such, decide to make a Kuja one day...

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 09:13:12 AM »
I adore my Monster High collection!

But... On second thought, I'm secretly proud of my vehicle/motorbike collection  ^.^ It wasn't intentional, but I have managed to acquire more "projects" than is reasonable to have...

As it is now, I personally own:
2 licensed vehicles
2 "complete" restoration projects
3 semi-restorable/purely spare parts cars
1 restored motorbike waiting to get licensed
1 unlicensed but running motorbike
1 semi stripped parts motorbike
1 garage full to the brim of various panels and vital "organs" for spares  ;)

Yep. I'm pretty sure that counts as a collection  :biggrin: ...right?
:fox:

keikokukien

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 10:01:46 AM »
Hmm...I collect Barbies, but only elaborate or special ones to me....Like I just recently got the Pirates of the Caribbean ones and the Museum Collection ones. Most of the dolls from around the world, too. I especially love the Korean, Japanese, and Chinese ones. Asian dolls are so beautiful~

Um under that...the only other things I collect are L'arc en ciel and Vamps goods (two J rock bands with the same singer) and I collect beanie babies, too. Mostly the older ones because now...they don't really have many that look like the actual animals anymore. My favorite BBs are the dragons and the ponies (lol big surprise XD)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal