collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Boo, I lost, need hugs :( Last update!  (Read 7363 times)

Offline sillymoosey

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nirvana wishlist
Re: Boo, I lost, need hugs :( Update!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 03:01:30 AM »
you know what, i think this just means that you will be getting one for a lot less and you will love her even more because of it!

heres  a preemptive celebration for that day!!  :cheer: :frolic: :whoa: :drunk: :worshippy: :woot: :dribble: :joy: :faint:

Lol! Thank you for the little emoticon party! That's just what I needed at 5:45 in the morning while I'm getting ready to go to work (teaching an early morning class today).

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 05:38:43 AM »
:hug: what a lot of messing about :(

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 05:59:17 AM »
I wrote an update in my original post about a weird second chance offer that was given to me... and taken away a few hours later!

Sounds pretty sketchy to me. But I know it's SO tempting when it's a pony that you really want. Does the seller have a lot of feedback?

Yeah, they seem to have OK feedback. Something like 450 positive feedback in the last 12 months and only 3 negs, all for items damaged in the post. I figured that since ponies rarely get damaged, unless they're MIB or MOC, it seemed pretty safe. And the shipping cost included insurance and tracking. But yeah, the whole thing seems sketchy and after the latest message, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy the pony even if they offered her to me again at a discount! I'm not rich enough to take this sort of gamble!

Post Merge: February 09, 2012, 06:50:53 PM

What the hey happened with the seller Sillymoosey???  That really, really stinks.  I would be shocked, confused and seriously upset too.  I wish I had this pony, I'd just give it to you after all the crap you've been through.  Well, if the original buyer wanted you to have her, could it be someone from here?  That whole situation is really strange. 
I'm so sorry, that is really unfair for the seller to do that to you.

Michelle, it's very sweet of you to worry about my feelings (and to everybody else who posted kind replies to my topic). But please don't think that I'm all depressed over this :) I'm a little annoyed by the whole situation but I'm not sad. I'm very patient and I'm sure that a better opportunity will come up eventually! Who knows, maybe I'll find her during my next trip to the local flea market (I'm sure that there are TONS of Argentinian immigrants living in St-Eustache, Quebec, who are just waiting for the snow to melt so that they can sell all of their vintage toys, Lol!).
Absolutely! The best is always yet to come:) 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
Well, if I was in your shoes I bloody well would click that second chance offer.
They just can't give you the offer and then take it away.

And they would not have a leg to stand on as it would be official.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »
The seller does not have the right to mess you around like that. I think you should check your statory rights, I'm pretty sure you have the right to buy the pony now, the seller cannot just get an email from the original buyer and then cancel you. :( xxx

Offline sillymoosey

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nirvana wishlist
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 11:15:01 AM »
Well, if I was in your shoes I bloody well would click that second chance offer.
They just can't give you the offer and then take it away.

And they would not have a leg to stand on as it would be official.

I agree with you and with Icecrystalline but at this point, I'm afraid that if I click BIN, I'll just be getting into a big mess. Who knows if the pony hasn't already been paid for by the other person (perhaps outside of ebay) and shipped already. I don't want to risk losing that much money or worrying about if or when the seller is going to pay me back. I was thinking of complaining to ebay about this but I don't want the seller to block me from future purchases either in case the next green-haired Argentina pony is sold by the same seller. I have a feeling that a lot of this is due to problems in communication because the seller's english is far from perfect... I really do want this pony but I don't want to take unecessary risks :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal