collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1-G4 PONY SALES PARTY: 17th November, Sheffield UK OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
Hi all! This is the official thread for Baby_Yoyo's and Pangel's PONY SALES PARTAAAY!

We are having a massive clear-out of ponies and other 80's toys that we have accumulated over the years to raise money for our upcoming weddings. ALL ARE WELCOME (husbands, children, friends, aliens, etc.) There will be cake and cookies for all who attend, as well as pony party games! And of course: PONIES! PONIES! PONIES!

We have available:
Ponies from all generations - varying from the beautiful to the damn right baity!
Pony plushes
New My Little Pony fleece blankets (ideal xmas gifts!)
Keypers
Sylvanian Families
Care Bears
Many, many, MANY accessories!
A boxed Lavender Dream Castle, and many other playsets
MOC pony wear

... Basically, there will be over 300 items for sale over several 'stalls', so hopefully you'll find something you're after! Prices start from just 50p! Something for every pony!

Baby_yoyo will have a wonderful stall of approx. 200+ G3 ponies at £2.00 each, or 3 for £5.00!

DATE: Saturday 17th November, 2012
TIME: 10am - LATE? :D
LOCATION: Sheffield, in a little ugly village called Chapeltown! (Pangel's house)

First and foremost - can all who wish to attend PLEASE PM me, Pangel, and I will message you back to let you know my address! Otherwise, how will you get to the party?! :O

TRAVELLING:
So you're thinking of coming? HURRAY! The great thing about ugly Chapeltown is that it is quite easy to get to!
BY TRAIN: Chapeltown has it's own train station! It's bang next to the local ASDA, and my house is approx. 15-20 minutes walk from there. If you have google maps and are feeling adventurous, then walking is totally for you! But for those who are like me... And dislike walking... TAXI! The local taxi firm is called Excel Taxis, and their number is: 0114 2450000. The fare will be approx. £4.00 and will take you straight to the party!
BY CAR: Chapeltown is also very easy to get to by the ol' beep beep. It's basically straight off the M1 motorway at junction 35a for Manchester. Mr google can help you with directions! :) The only thing I would advise is that I do live on a housing estate and only have a little drive-way. There will be plenty of street parking available in and around the estate, however please park respectfully of other residents. Don't block people's drives, run over children, etc. :D
BY HELICOPTER: Landing pad situated in back garden? XD

If you come from Sheffield, there are several buses which will take you to Chapeltown. And if you get lost (look for the house with the obnoxious THE PARTY IS HERE sign on the door...) I will be letting you all know my mobile phone number via PM!

OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST
1. There are several cash points in Chapeltown if you need cash. I can't accept payment by card... ;__;
2. I do have a cat who likes to frequent my house. If you have allergies - AVOID!
3. I also have two pet rabbits - they're kept in a cage inside my house.
4. No smoking in my house. My fiance is a doctor, and you will get lectured.
5. We will have a small selection of party food available. I would advise you pack a snack for yourself. We will also have a small selection of drinks available. Maybe later in the evening we could order take-out? In Chapeltown, there aren't many shops, but PLENTY of takeaways! There is Dominos, Pizza Hut, KFC, and some questionable fish and chip shops & Chinese. Eat at your peril. :D

LIST OF ATTENDEES:
Once you confirm by PM that you'd like to come, I'll pop your name down on this list to make it officials.

Adelius
Archer
Brian Blessed & Fudge (my babbits)
Baby_Yoyo
Louiselovesbagsandshoes
Nearlyheadlessnayy
Noasar
Pangel
Sarah-Bee
Whippycorn

Any questions, comments, contact either myself or Baby_Yoyo! Or you know, comment here! :D

Pictures will be added on this thread over the coming weeks to give you a taster of what will be available to buy! For now, here is a snap shot of my garage where my Sylvanians live...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:00:39 AM by Pangel »
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: G1-G4 PONY SALES PARTY: 17th November, Sheffield UK OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 04:47:56 AM »
Chapeltown's about 20 minutes from my house :biggrin: and I seem to recall we said in the past that we should meet up but never got round to it so I'm in! PMing now :)

Offline Pangel

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 04:56:33 AM »
 :newpony:
Thanks for your PM! Welcome to the party!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sherbertlegs

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 06:15:12 AM »
Will double check with my hubby then send you a pm. Xx

Adelius

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 07:19:54 AM »
Just dropping in to say that I'm the third sister of baby_yoyo and Pangel, and will also be joining in the party festivities!

I'm not getting married yet like the other two (thank goodness!), but also sadly struggling financially due to being a student :(

I have a small collection of ponies that Ill be bringing to sell, including G3s, some uncommon G2s (Princess Sapphire, Golden Light) and, the pride of my collection, G1 Bobbie (Happy Tails variant). I'll be posting a thread for a price check for her soon :)

I also have quite a few Pokemon plushies I'll be bringing along, just in case there are any Pokemon fans amongst us :D

Really looking forward to this, can't wait to see you all at the party! ^___^

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 08:11:33 AM »
OMG, you guys live at chapeltown??? I only live in Thorpe Hesley :) I'm like ten minutes drive from you lol. Sending you a PM now :D

Offline Pangel

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 09:09:06 AM »
 :party:
Welcome to the party, Archer and Adelius! Hope you can make it, sherbertlegs!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
Still not sure if I'll be able to come, but I will try to update soon with a definite yes or no. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »
I wish I could come!  Just to support you guys in your pony selling endeavors if nothing else.  Unfortunately, being over in the US makes transport a little difficult;)

Good luck with your sale!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 03:21:46 PM »
Sounds like fun you guys! I ll be in Thorne on the 17th of December so alas I miss you by a month have a wonderful time.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Water_Fire

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 11:21:30 PM »
I'm going to have to double check I can do the dates, but if I can I'm coming! :D

If anyone wants to carshare from Birmingham I'm more than happy to in exchange for petrol money and/or chocolate.

Offline Pangel

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 12:51:49 AM »
Sounds like fun you guys! I ll be in Thorne on the 17th of December so alas I miss you by a month have a wonderful time.

Not sure if mis-type or if Pangel no understand, but the party is in November :D (p.s. Thanks for locking the other thread!)

Hope you can make it, Water_Fire!

baby_yoyo

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 12:58:58 AM »
I think Hathorcat means she'll be in our area the same date the month after  :P.......Pangel has not had coffee yet!

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
oh, noes, i would love to come, but i am in germany. u.u"
sylvanian families, i never saw so many on one spot. you don´t sell them seperately after the fair, do you?
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Pangel

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 01:20:36 AM »
I think Hathorcat means she'll be in our area the same date the month after  :P.......Pangel has not had coffee yet!

OOOOOH. Yes. I have not had coffee! XD

And emuel if I have duplicates left, I'll be selling them after the party if no one bags them ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal