collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sailor Ponies crossover  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Sailor Ponies crossover
« on: March 13, 2016, 06:58:29 PM »
Ever since Sailor Moon Crystal aired, I've been in a Sailor crossover mood lately and I decided, why not do Sailor My Little Pony crossover fanart since I love them both? Why not combine my two favorite fandoms? :happy:

I finished coloring two pics; one from last year and the year before that.

Sailor Celestia
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I messed up the anatomy there. I made her legs too short and her head is a little too big. :sad: I also don't like the pearls that I added on her, it doesn't seem to fit her well. I should have either put purple diamonds or none at all. Oh well, I'm planning to do another pic of her anyway.

Sailor Nightmare Moon

I finished it just in time for last year's Halloween. I am really happy how it turned out. Although I think I went a little overboard on the background.  :| I added the pearls as it fits her well(and it makes her look sexy and stunning) and decided to keep the flat colors instead of shading.

I've drawing Sailor Twilight Sparkle, Sailor Applejack, and Sailor Rarity. I just need to color them as I'm doing it right now. I just started drawing Sailor Rainbow Dash but haven't finished the sketch. I still need to do Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Princess Luna, and other ponies.

I'm also planning to draw G1 Sailor Ponies too. :3

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Sailor Ponies crossover
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
Great idea for crossover fan art! I really like Celestia's pose, even if her legs are a little short. I don't think it matters really, the only reason I even paid attention to it is because the original Sailors have unnaturally long legs. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing more of your crossover drawings! 

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal