collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Grand Galloping Gala Papercraft from Hot Topic and the Funko ponies preorder  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I was in Hot Topic today and not only are they doing this offer in store but there are 3 versions of paper crafts.
The Grand Galloping Gala one shown
a Cloudsdale one (all I could tell is that it included Rarity with her butterfly wings and a Cloudsdsale background. I don't know what other characters.)
And the one I chose with my purchase: the Mane 6 vs. Nightmare Moon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Valkohai

• Trade Count: (0)
dammit I want! No hot topic here.. oh the agony

DirePony

That Nightmare Moon set looks awesome! I actually got the order I placed online but the packing slip says that the Papercraft set is shipping separately. I am kind of hoping that it is random and I end up with the Nightmare Moon set instead of the Grand Galloping Gala set! Is it one set with a $25 purchase in stores as well?

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Is it one set with a $25 purchase in stores as well?
Yep! I wish I could have had one of each because I really want to know what the Cloudsdale one looks like inside but they only let me pick one because I only spent like $30.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
I was /so/ excited until I saw the picture. D': I don't consider flat cut outs to be paper craft. (google paper craft, and you'll get TOOONS of cool looking stuff! )

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

DirePony

I was looking on the Hot Topic website this afternoon and they are now offering the Nightmare Moon Papercraft set with a $25 purchase. I bet they are doing a different set each week. Which means that the Cloudsdale set will probably show up next week.

popyduggan

That's really lame they only let you have ONE set of cardboard bits.

I don't know if it's just me being a cheapskate, but they should all be free to take.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Well they won me over this time and I'm getting the Nightmare Moon one.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Wow. They have a LOT more MLP merch than the last time I checked the website. o_o

DirePony

That's really lame they only let you have ONE set of cardboard bits.

I don't know if it's just me being a cheapskate, but they should all be free to take.

They are free with a $25 purchase. I agree that as a product to purchase they probably aren't that great. But if you were planning on buying a shirt or the Funko ponies or whatever anyways they are a nice little extra. I bought an Octavia shirt and a couple of buttons and got the Grand Galloping Gala set. And I will be ordering a Lyra shirt and a couple of packs of trading cards to get the Nightmare Moon set. And I will be picking up a couple of Christmas gifts for friends to get the Cloudsdale set when it comes up.

DirePony

The Cloudsdale Papercraft set is now available on the Hot Topic and all of their merchandise is 25% off! The Cloudsdale set may be the best one yet as it had Rarity with her butterfly wings, the Wonderbolts and :muffin: Pony! I ordered a Luna is Best Princess shirt and a couple of Funko Rainbow Dashes to give as Christmas gifts.

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
The Cloudsdale one is neat! I kinda want it.
I want that FiM wallet they have...hm, now I'll have to see if there's anything else I need to make it up to $25.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am so irritated- I actually ordered another pony - so I could get the stupid papercraft- and even though it is on the order sheet- it was not in the box!  I just emailed hottopic, I hope they send me the papercraft.... :(

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I am so irritated- I actually ordered another pony - so I could get the stupid papercraft- and even though it is on the order sheet- it was not in the box!  I just emailed hottopic, I hope they send me the papercraft.... :(

I wouldn't worry they seem to be sending them out separate.

I got mine in the mail and I made out like a bandit.  I orders some stuff that apparently was all out of stock .  They canceled my entire order and still sent me 3 of the nightmare moon sets.  Free stuff

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Oh! Thank you for telling me that!  What a relief :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal