collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: $100 Bubbles  (Read 1466 times)

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
$100 Bubbles
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:00:39 PM »
You guys have to go look at the $100 Bubbles on ebay, and read the description, im thinking she really don't want her to sell lol.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: $100 Bubbles
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
Well now I'm curious. Anyone want to post a sceencap? I get that dumb chinese ebay error so often that I almost never can go on ebay at all.

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:11:25 PM »
That's really weird... I guess she gets to keep this one!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »
Aww... I hope no one bids on her.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 05:42:49 PM »
Well now I'm curious. Anyone want to post a sceencap? I get that dumb chinese ebay error so often that I almost never can go on ebay at all.

Hope I'm allowed to post the auction description. I love the title -- ''Nothing to see here, move on." This is really funny and really sad, too! I do hope no one bids on her so the lady can keep her.

"Glare in these photographs hides gross (supergross) discoloration, probably from a dangerously contagious fungus, in fact you should go wash your eyes just after looking at the pictures of this horribly disfigured unsaleable pony who also stinks to high heaven--

Did I just say heaven? Aw, crap, that's right-- Yom Kippur is just a few weeks away. And here I am lying like like a cat in the cream sauce over a pony that frankly could have come out of the package yesterday.

Okay, here's the scoop-- this is MY VERY FAVORITE My Little Pony ever, and she's the VERY LAST ONE. And all morning my baby boy's been looking at the growing pile and lisping "Ponies! Ponies! Ponies in bag. All gone. Bye-bye, ponies, bye-bye," and then he grabbed THIS ONE and started brushing her hair.

I will take nothing less than $100 for this pony.
There. Ten years ago I promised to put all my ponies up on Ebay and now I have. Thank you for looking and goodbye."

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 05:51:27 PM »
Wait what..... 0_o I really do not want to know how bad that pony really is.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 05:59:49 PM »
Wait what..... 0_o I really do not want to know how bad that pony really is.

Bubbles looks like she's in nice condition. :) I just noticed -- the last auction picture is apparently her son playing with Bubbles!

TWILIGHTCOOKIE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »
So I'm confused, she doesn't want to sell it unless she gets $100?  Good luck to her, she should keep Bubbles for her little boy to have.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 06:23:55 PM »

Hope I'm allowed to post the auction description. I love the title -- ''Nothing to see here, move on." This is really funny and really sad, too! I do hope no one bids on her so the lady can keep her.

"Glare in these photographs hides gross (supergross) discoloration, probably from a dangerously contagious fungus, in fact you should go wash your eyes just after looking at the pictures of this horribly disfigured unsaleable pony who also stinks to high heaven--

Did I just say heaven? Aw, crap, that's right-- Yom Kippur is just a few weeks away. And here I am lying like like a cat in the cream sauce over a pony that frankly could have come out of the package yesterday.

Okay, here's the scoop-- this is MY VERY FAVORITE My Little Pony ever, and she's the VERY LAST ONE. And all morning my baby boy's been looking at the growing pile and lisping "Ponies! Ponies! Ponies in bag. All gone. Bye-bye, ponies, bye-bye," and then he grabbed THIS ONE and started brushing her hair.

I will take nothing less than $100 for this pony.
There. Ten years ago I promised to put all my ponies up on Ebay and now I have. Thank you for looking and goodbye."

Thanks for helping me out by posting that! That's really strange. I wonder what her reason was for promising herself that she'd sell them. I don't see what keeping just one for her son could hurt. I hope no one bids either.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 07:32:11 PM »
Well that is just interesting........ :)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 07:43:16 PM »
Maybe a grouchy spouse elicited the promise? That description is sad and funny all at once.

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 09:03:30 PM »
Haha it's kinda like I will put them up on ebay but that don't guarantee they will sell lol.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 04:20:19 AM »
I don't know what to think of it really. Did the seller try to make it funny just to get attention and make people bid, or don't the person really want to sell? It seems sad tho. I'm not sure if I wish the seller don't get a buyer or if I want her to be able to sell Bubbles. I'm so confused.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 05:01:16 AM »
The seller's obviously promised someone (maybe herself?) that she will list all her ponies on ebay but the little boy playing with this one made her not want to sell but she listed it at a high price to keep her promise that they would all go on ebay.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 07:09:05 AM »
I saw that yesterday, it's hilarious! But yanno what? Did you open it, read the description, and look at her other auctions?? If you did, that auction did exactly what the seller wanted. Listing a crazy auction peaks interest and so does an outrageous starting price. Not to mention, it makes the auction pop up high on the list when viewing from highest price first. It's a great selling tactic when you thing about it whether her description  is telling the truth or not;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal