collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire  (Read 40063 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2014, 10:33:15 AM »
I still have yet to pre-order it, along with SSB WiiU. I still plan on getting it, because I love me some Pokemon, but  i can see why a lot of people are cancelling their pre-orders. A lot of games and other things come out this month. I know the next Hatsune Miku Project Diva game comes out a few days beforehand, and I also want to buy that.

Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2014, 05:35:57 PM »
So... Is the UK getting the Charizard plush pre-order bonus by any chance? Or is that a stupid question? :silly:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2014, 06:15:13 AM »
I still have yet to pre-order it, along with SSB WiiU. I still plan on getting it, because I love me some Pokemon, but  i can see why a lot of people are cancelling their pre-orders. A lot of games and other things come out this month. I know the next Hatsune Miku Project Diva game comes out a few days beforehand, and I also want to buy that.
For me, it doesn't help that the demo was very boring.  I think I've gone on an "adventure" in it three times, then I just stopped caring and went back to playing SSB.  My fiance and I are thinking of getting a Wii U sometime this winter, so there are gonna be a ton of games that I'd like to get for that.

I really do want to get hype for these remakes, but even as a hardcore Pokemon fan, I just feel so "meh" about it.  I wish that the demo was something more than it is, but at the same time I'm not even sure what I was expecting from it.

Hurry up and confirm Mega Flygon, GameFreak.  Then you can has my monies.  :lol:

I'll probably get more in a Pokemon mood the closer it gets to the release date for the games.  I'm still holding on to my Target pre-order card in case.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:27:45 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2014, 06:52:29 AM »
Haven't played the demo, and am not sure when I will be getting either game. I would love to preorder it right now, but we'll see, I may get it as a birthday present but then again that is very uncertain.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2014, 10:07:41 AM »
For me, it doesn't help that the demo was very boring.  I think I've gone on an "adventure" in it three times, then I just stopped caring and went back to playing SSB.  My fiance and I are thinking of getting a Wii U sometime this winter, so there are gonna be a ton of games that I'd like to get for that.

I really do want to get hype for these remakes, but even as a hardcore Pokemon fan, I just feel so "meh" about it.  I wish that the demo was something more than it is, but at the same time I'm not even sure what I was expecting from it.

Hurry up and confirm Mega Flygon, GameFreak.  Then you can has my monies.  :lol:

I'll probably get more in a Pokemon mood the closer it gets to the release date for the games.  I'm still holding on to my Target pre-order card in case.

Im SO surprised there isnt a mega Flygon yet!! I cant wait for them to release more spoulers about the game, I really liked the RS series!!! Im stalking pokemn news sites all week hoping for more info! Theres seriously tooo many good games coming out this month!!! I also want a Wii U for SSB, Hyrule Warriors, infinity, and I want to pick up the Pokemon art studio game for my 3DS! Hubers wants games too for the PS4 >͵> I had to get a second tvso we dont fight over main tv in the living toom! xD

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
Here is what all I want that comes out this month or came out last month (at least):

Bayonetta 2
Pokemon ORAS
Smash Bros. Wii U (priority purchase hands down)
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2
eShop purchase : Pokemon TCG

Even worse is that the Nendoroid figure I pre-ordered from Japan got delayed twice to this month (CardCaptor Sakura; supposed to be out in September), and I am about a few minutes away from buying a different nendoroid due to finding out she got released "early" on other websites...

...and then there is Black Thursday/Friday coming up soon.  xD

I totally want Sapphire, but it may have to actually wait due to other things. If I ended up waiting on buying it, it will be the first Pokemon main game I didnt buy on release day (that wasnt Emerald or Platinum). I only played the demo once and i cant bring myself to play it again. xD

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2014, 02:10:00 PM »
Anyone else kerp playing thr demo to see if anything else happens? I've played it over a dozen times...
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »
Anyone else kerp playing thr demo to see if anything else happens? I've played it over a dozen times...
I read on Serebii.net's demo page in the OR/AS section that continuous play gives you a small chance of unlocking Secret Mission #1 but it doesn't reward you with an item. After 15 days of play, you'll have a small chance of unlocking Secret Mission #2 that rewards you with an item (Item name under spoiler tag)
Spoiler
Yay, it's a Nugget! :lol:
I haven't unlocked SM#1 yet and I have ten more days of playing the demo for a chance at SM#2.
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/demo.shtml
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:20:45 PM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2014, 03:20:02 PM »
I think there's a special adventure that you can go on if you play it enough times, but it's random.  You don't gain anything from it though, from what I've been told.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2014, 04:01:10 AM »
I've still got my preorder, didn't remove it yet. I don't have time for gaming, or anything else fun anymore, since I've got 3 out of 5 university offers, all I'm doing is ploughing through the work! XD

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2014, 09:59:48 PM »
Does anyone still need a demo code for ORAS? I'm gonna buy the Puzzle Challenge game when I get paid tomorrow and it comes with a code. I already have a demo so I don't need it.

I'll give it away to the first person who doesn't have a demo and quotes this post! I'll PM you with the code when I get it. No catch, no cost, totally free.

Duster reference]

Moonracer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2014, 07:13:47 AM »
Today, if all goes well, I'll be preordering my copy of Alpha Sapphire (also hoping that I'll get the bonus code with Diancie along with my my copy).

Also, here's some news regarding the Eon Ticket: apparently, you'll be able to obtain it through Street Pass. Here's how it works - if you come into contact with another person (with Street Pass activated on both of your systems) who already has an Eon Ticket in their copy of the game, you'll be able to download it from them (without the fear that the person you'll be getting it from will lose it) into your own game.

I gotta say, it's a really interesting method distribution - certainly less frustrating and tedious. Though still it is kind of troublesome, taking into consideration that not every person around has a 3DS, and even if they do, they're still in minority, at least where I live. I, for example, would make frequent trips to the city centre with my 3DS turned on, and take a walk through the most crowded places (like shopping centres) and not once register a Street Pass encounter. The only times I'm guaranteed to get them is during big events, like gaming or anime conventions and still these don't happen as often.

Oh well... I guess I'll just have to wait for one of those.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2014, 07:28:28 AM »
That's interesting.

On any given week, I streetpass between 5 and 10 people, not counting my fiance who I streetpass multiple times a day.  :lol: I think there must be some students with 3DS's at the college where I work, which is pretty great.  Then I always get the same two guys whenever I go to Walmart.

In January I'm going to Pokemon: Symphonic Evolutions and I'm pretty sure that I'll get a ton of streetpasses there for a possibility of getting the ticket.  That would be awesome!  Even if I don't get the game immediately, I'm sure I'll have it by the time the concert rolls around.
Instagram / Want List

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2014, 08:16:22 AM »
everytime i see this thread i keep thinking pokemon orange.... then why don't they have an orange. bummer

i get my street passes at b&n. its amazing how many people just have their ds on.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2014, 08:25:02 AM »
That is an interesting way to pass around the ticket! Although it would be a pain for the ones who dont live near a streetpass-friendly area.

I live near quite a few relays , and I often get at least a few relays every day when I go to work (some of my co-workers bring their 3DS' to streetpass as well).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal